NEurope
Caris

What's your favourite N-Europe moment ever?

Na Jordan left in a blaze of glory some months or years later when someone else doinked Letty at a gig or something.

Na Jordan left in a blaze of glory some months or years later when someone else doinked Letty at a gig or something.

When the Jord left, a small part of N-E died as well.

Shit really? That was the reason? Throwing away pretty much the largest constituent of your social existence for a girl 5 years younger than you. Uber lol.

I thought she told him she didn't love him anymore?

That too. There's a connection :heh:

He did leave everything to be near her.

My favourite moment would be either Dinastygal's meltdown or the Epic Thread.

Well no she left him and got with some other dude.

Then he thought she left him for this other dude.

And this other dude used to post on here.

Aaaaaanyway...

I think the transformation of RokCock is my favourite thing.

A breakdown of a grown man/child/woman.

So nostalgia/gossip thread it is! Can I take this chance to talk about things that happened before 90% of you joined?

- Domstercool's old 'guess the game' quiz

- The forum Quiz. That needs to come back in some sort of organised form.

- LaIkMoSh, in general

- IRC taking off (like, years ago now I guess)

- All of the 'uprisings' and bannings. A laugh to be had

- After a year-ish break, returning to the forums as 'Teh_Emo' and having people who previously hated me not noticing and liking me. Should probably do the whole thing again...

- Whenever I was involved in a debate/argument, I'd look forward to logging on and adding some more boo-ya. Generally this happens no more, as other posters are smarter/faster.

- The london and sheffield Meets were great fun.

- Stuff

- Things

- Too many little moments that, ultimately, have defined each member involved. I'm happy having them flash through my mind Chuck-style rather than telling you.

So nostalgia/gossip thread it is! Can I take this chance to talk about things that happened before 90% of you joined?

- Domstercool's old 'guess the game' quiz

- The forum Quiz. That needs to come back in some sort of organised form.

- LaIkMoSh, in general

- IRC taking off (like, years ago now I guess)

- All of the 'uprisings' and bannings. A laugh to be had

- After a year-ish break, returning to the forums as 'Teh_Emo' and having people who previously hated me not noticing and liking me. Should probably do the whole thing again...

- Whenever I was involved in a debate/argument, I'd look forward to logging on and adding some more boo-ya. Generally this happens no more, as other posters are smarter/faster.

- The london and sheffield Meets were great fun.

- Stuff

- Things

- Too many little moments that, ultimately, have defined each member involved. I'm happy having them flash through my mind Chuck-style rather than telling you.

I don't remember the first. I remember LaIkMoSh but wasn't around long enough to really rememeber much about him.

I join C-E when the DS came out in America. (That's why I joined. I asked a question about import taxes and shit. CooInTheZoo answered my question. Where is he?)

That too. There's a connection :heh:

Hahahaha! Hilarious.

Don't think I can easily recall a favourite single moment, but I did like the vibe of having the old Portuguese Mafia, also whatever happened to the Hobnob Imperials? (Or its leader).

And what was the original Epic Thread about?

As for my thread... My only advice: STAY VIRGIN! As it all goes down hill from there... sigh.

This:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17481 (Cook a steak before reading, you'll want one by the end).

and this:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21512

And what was the original Epic Thread about

Someone used the word "Gay" to describe something, and Motion (who eventually got banned for generally being a dick to everyone (not to mention constantly trolling the Apple thread)) made a thread to flame said user. Then a few members (who were banned right after) basically turned it into /b/ for a night.

Or was there one before that?

On the subject, does anyone have a link for the archive of that thread?

Edited by Emasher

Everyone knows about the N-E moments. This is for the older members - I remember some leetle moments from Cube-Europe - Gawd rest its soul!

Jordan got to 10,000 posts, but somebody resetted it to 0 for a laugh. Jord left the forum in a strop. Came back afterwards, but clearly wasn't happy about the whole thing.

The old Cube-Europe Xsorbit forum and how badly it ran. Because it was xsorbit, who were shit.

The announcement of a new C-E website and new forums 'cos we were sick of the xsorbit boards - Revolution-Europe!

ViPeR made a story entitled "The Mansion" featuring members who were in a mansion dying horrifically. This included CooInTheZoo being eaten by insects and his remains were naught but a bloodied skeleteon - one ex-member being decapitated - and Offerman making many advances on the females. I'm surprised I remember so much about it. Great story, but he never finished it.

I also remember some members joining the forum - j7's return and Tphi - I think he was a mere staff member when he joined - look at him now.

Methinks other C-E members remember these only slightly. I reckon they remember the less obscure moments.

Edited by Roostophe

Jordan got to 10,000 posts, but somebody resetted it to 0 for a laugh. Jord left the forum in a strop. Came back afterwards, but clearly wasn't happy about the whole thing.

That was Platty. He reached 10k shortly after.

Does anybody remember Haden's story using forum characters? I had that whole things saved once.

Much like how many inches tall my penis is, N-Europe has too many good moments to count.

Haaaiii-oooooooo.

Didn't Offerman leave soon after? His whole nearly man persona had been destroyed.

Offerman left after his mod status was taken away on CE.

He then signed up onto Revo-Europe to tell us he got laid.

I cant believe I never saw that video before, its genius!

I think my favourite moment will still end up being Dynastygal, twas brilliant and still makes me laugh everytime I read it.

I wouldn't say favourite but a memorable one was when offer got laid and it was shit. So then he suddenly changed his whole outlook on women/life.

He really bigged up the idea for himself bless him. After his talk on assbanging, he told me anal was nothing special.

I was extremely disappointed by the sex...infact I only did it because she wanted it.

Even after all these years, the smell of bullshit is as strong as ever.

May not have been a big thing back in the say, but:

G.jpg

Was another lovely time when we banded together.

He really bigged up the idea for himself bless him. After his talk on assbanging, he told me anal was nothing special.

Even after all these years, the smell of bullshit is as strong as ever.

What was he assbanging exactly?

Does anyone remember those C-E battle cards that whatshisface made? It was ingenious but i think it died after a few weeks due to laziness/or him having a life, one or the other