NEurope
Caris

What's your favourite N-Europe moment ever?

Jordan's penis was broken because of an operation you guys. Show a little sympathy.

Fair play. But...what's your excuse?

Aaaahahaha. ;)

I joke!

Oh shit. Good times. That was Fierce Link and Blackfox (I miss Blackfox), and me a bit. I came up with Ashley's. He wasn't impressed.

To be fair I was impressed with the creativity, just not the association :p

Ooo, just thought of another moment(s), but its a bit ordinary. The E3 times on this board. I loooove it when E3 rolls around. Its magic on here.

No its not. Its a fucking ballache and you know it :p

That time Rokhed said something along the lines of "Odwin you're being selfish because you posted the fact you and your wife are having a kid and some people can't." and everyone was like "....what?" Yes, people not being able to have kids is sad, but really...?

Jordan's penis was broken because of an operation you guys. Show a little sympathy.

I feel bad now...

And yeah I remember the rokheadOdwinKidsGateIncident.

Rokhead is a such a dick.

I'm really struggling to think of my favourite KNEE moment...

...I conclude that I have no favourite moments and that I in fact hate this place.

...I conclude that I have no favourite moments and that I in fact hate this place.

And this place hates you.

What was the operation for in the first place?

What was the operation for in the first place?

I think his foreskin was backwords or something. Or maybe something to do with his urethra. I'm sure there was a KingOfUnrethraUK pun.

Jordan openly talking about his sex life with Letty.

A great forum moment. Oh no wait, it wasn't. It was utterly outrageous.

That was so fucking retarded. I mean, great about being forthcoming and all, but it seemed as if he was using the forum as a means to conduct some sort of political proxy war to benefit his sex life, as if we were all going to scream "Have sex with him, for fucks sake, so he'll go away." Actually...that might have worked.

You're not gonna guilt your girlfriend into having sex with you. Here's an idea; have a fucking social awareness. =p.

Was still muchos entertainment though.

Fucking a fleshlight and getting your pubes caught isn't an "operation"....

Wouldn't be surprised if he owned a fleshlite. Would be even less surprised if he tried to install it into...wait no...I've used that joke before.

That was so fucking retarded. I mean, great about being forthcoming and all, but it seemed as if he was using the forum as a means to conduct some sort of political proxy war to benefit his sex life, as if we were all going to scream "Have sex with him, for fucks sake, so he'll go away." Actually...that might have worked.

You're not gonna guilt your girlfriend into having sex with you. Here's an idea; have a fucking social awareness. =p.

Was still muchos entertainment though.

I don't know what horrified me more, him complaining or the fact that the first time he complained didn't equate to the last time he was ever getting sex.

Oh Molly, I just don't know. That guy was having a genuine mare. There is only word that conjures holistically accurate connotations when describing it:

Wahjah

Anyway. I have lots of favourite moments, that I've forgotted due to them not being particularly significant to anyone else =p. Most of them involve flame wars.

Oh Bard, I would have kicked him off the island. But I'm mean. And not 16.

:P

And now proceed the inevitable parallels between Jordan and Benjamin Linus...

Wait, we're not talking about Lost here are we?

So it begins :heh:

Defiantly? Passive aggression doesn't work so well on the internet :heh:

Actually, favourite forum moments: When a group of us used to play nightly Gears matches, for hours at a time, and then come back on here to rag on each other and generally talk shit. I miss those times. Should do it again for nostalgia's sake!