NEurope
canand

Gotta Catch Them All-Things Pokemon

This thread is for talking about the games, TV Seris,Movies,Toys,Pokemon Events,TCG Game,Pokemon Collection,Pokemon Art

If anyone got Pokemon Art please post them here.

pokemonki.jpg

Edited by canand

I want to catch you canand.

Put you in a ball and just unleash you to my enemies...

Does anyone know when Disney XD will show Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles on UK TV?

Does anyone know when Disney XD will show Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles on UK TV?

Pokemon In Space? :wtf:

55191380.jpg

According to Wiki Late Spring 2010.

It is not confirmed yet but it says they will be shown around Late Spring 2010 for the UK. :)

edit: BEATEN.

Rez, didn't you do a thread in the creative gallery asking for people to create pokemon for something... what became of that?

Anyways, has anyone got any impressive collections or creations to upload? Be good to see them!

Edited by Retro_Link

Paj Meen Ah Cool that is so good and does anyone know when we are geting UK arceus pokemon Event?

Coolness Bears cool there good I like them and can everyone please post you Pokemon collecthion thanks.

or else you will DIE cool that is great got any more?

breaking news

An translations of the developer blog

-New game in the Pokemon Series releasing this year.

-In order to surpass the Pokemon games so far, they're aiming at innovative software that they're "eagerly developing".

-Di/Pe sales

-Urgent video will be shown on Pokemon Sunday on Feb 7th. He says to take a look, as you could get some information.

Seems more and more likely that the new DS game is a new 5th generation RPG, might be a DSi exclusive.

Rez, didn't you do a thread in the creative gallery asking for people to create pokemon for something... what became of that?

Game asked for a design a Pokémon competition years ago. I've never told anyone about this, but I did win some shit from that.

Got a shitload of cardings also, I'll have to take some new piccies.

(Hey give 'Canada' here a break ;)

Oh, how I still crave a good Pokemon game!

Did anyone ever overuse a battle tactic?

I remember irritating people to no end with my Confuse Ray-Hypnosis-Dream Eater attack with my beloved Gengar.

My tactic was basic pimpsmacking. Use a move which is effective against the defending 'mon. Win.

Haha! There's that too. But then you got those Pokes like Slowking with high special defence... Where one or even two good Razor Leafs won't cut it, what do you do? Just what do you do!? (let's say Venusaur vs Slowking)