N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I have always contemplated getting both versions.

I like playing through with totally different teams at a time.

I bought Soul Silver last year, but have been really tempted ever since to buy Heart Gold and play through that with a completely different team set up.

Rather than doing that though I have got myself a copy of Sapphire and a GB Micro off ebay (which is a lovely little console).

I missed the R/S/E generation so want to play through that.

I also bagged myself a copy of emerald which is still sealed from the same site to keep as a collectors item. : peace:

Little off topic sorry...

Anyway, yes I think I may get both at some point in the future.

Also have my eye on the Pokemon B/W edition DSi bundle.

Why do you do this to me Nintendo? Why?!!

There's actually significant differences in these games

Aside from the Pokémon (and plotline due to the cover Pokémon), there are several changes;

The 8th Gym Leader is different in each game.

There's a city which has a modern appearanace in Black but more natural in White.

There's game specific areas; Black City (Black) & White Forest (White)

And finally, you'll encounter more Rotation Battles in Pokémon Black and more Triple Battles in Pokémon White.

I would post my collection, but it pales in comparison. I didn't even bother to get Pokémon Mini. Am going to try and get some to cover it for the site though

*coughs* What do you need doing? I can write decent stuff if I really try.....

if you beg I MAY open my Pokemon tetris..... D: and loose all its value

I would be happy to contribute if you need me to....

I also have the wiiware stuff but obv that cant be photo'd

Oh btw, thats only the games, obviously, the rest of the crap I cant even fit in viewshot of my camera, its more then what I can fit on my single bed, when Black and White comes out I might have to take a picture of it all in the living room.

Wow Marti - that is very very impressive.

I'm jealous :bowdown:

:) thanks, it just kinda happened

Na, I'ld never ask you to break into that, don't worry. If I need anything though, I'll let you know. It's really just something which will fill the gap if there's nothing this year.

No probs just drop me a line, or if I stop posting Rez has me on facebook. Happy to contribute to a top database.

Even bulbapedia has f-all on pokemon mini stuff...... =/ has no body at least made ROM's of these? Not that I condone it or anything, just find the lack of info about the mini in genral shocking. Its like 9 years old.

No probs just drop me a line, or if I stop posting Rez has me on facebook. Happy to contribute to a top database.

Even bulbapedia has f-all on pokemon mini stuff...... =/ has no body at least made ROM's of these? Not that I condone it or anything, just find the lack of info about the mini in genral shocking. Its like 9 years old.

Strange that they lack things I lack, but yeah, I will

am I missing somthing? .....along the lines of is someone stealing/borrowing info from someone? Or do you write for them? >_<

Quite often, my content ends up there. I usually notice when I have made small mistakes. In the HGSS and BW coverage, (especially the former) it was quite common for, when I posted something on the site or discovery thread, it'd end up on Bulbapedia within 6 hours.

The ex-editor in chief at Bulbapedia recently resigned with one of his complaints being how the users just tend to wait for me to write stuff and then base it on that

Quite often, my content ends up there. I usually notice when I have made small mistakes. In the HGSS and BW coverage, (especially the former) it was quite common for, when I posted something on the site or discovery thread, it'd end up on Bulbapedia within 6 hours.

The ex-editor in chief at Bulbapedia recently resigned with one of his complaints being how the users just tend to wait for me to write stuff and then base it on that

=/ ahh right. Well its 50/50 for me if I find out stuff from you or them first. Serebii is normally the first website I go to. Normally about finding out events and stuff.