N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Any word on a UK Celebi event? I hear the US one will take place February 24th if I remember right.

Yes, but I'm not aware of details yet. All I was told is that it'll be before BW is out

Just got word that the date reveal is pushed to tomorrow despite the fact that the banners they authorised on various sites to pre-order went live today.

That's too bad. I don't like having god know how many legendaries on the same game. Or all 600 Pokemons. It would be a catastrophe if I lost the game.

At least once or twice a year over the past seven years or so, I've totally panicked and thought I didn't know where my latest cartridge was, or which of my carts a certain legendary is on. ;)

At least know I definitely know where my Diamond, Platinum and HeartGold carts are, and I'm pretty sure all 493 are spread over them somewhere..

http://www.game.co.uk/Pokemon-Black-Version/~r353481/

http://www.game.co.uk/Pokemon-White-Version/~r353482/

:)

Loosely related to Black & White;

The press release regarding yesterday's revealing of the European Dates has been posted and contains several new details including details on a new WiFi event due for release in Europe. Nintendo has announced that starting on February 7th 2011, the shiny legendary beasts (Raikou, Entei & Suicune) will be receivable over the Nintendo WiFi Connection for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. At the moment, we don't have details on when this event ends, nor on how they'll be distributed; whether they'll be staggered like the US Gamestop events or whether they'll be like the Mystery Egg event that just ended in Japan. In addition to this, they also announced that Europe will also be getting Celebi soon, but didn't provide further details. If you didn't already know, these Beasts, when sent to Pokémon Black & White, give access to Zoroark.

Edited by Serebii

The press release regarding yesterday's revealing of the European Dates has been posted and contains several new details including details on a new WiFi event due for release in Europe. Nintendo has announced that starting on February 7th 2011, the shiny legendary beasts (Raikou, Entei & Suicune) will be receivable over the Nintendo WiFi Connection for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. At the moment, we don't have details on when this event ends, nor on how they'll be distributed; whether they'll be staggered like the US Gamestop events or whether they'll be like the Mystery Egg event that just ended in Japan. In addition to this, they also announced that Europe will also be getting Celebi soon, but didn't provide further details. If you didn't already know, these Beasts, when sent to Pokémon Black & White, give access to Zoroark.

Wow, so we'll get all 3 and possibly Celebi too?? that is very very generous.

http://www.game.co.uk/Pokemon-Black-Version/~r353481/

http://www.game.co.uk/Pokemon-White-Version/~r353482/

:)

Loosely related to Black & White;

I'm so annoyed I don't have wireless Internet. Can't even get WiFi to work at college either, and it's an open network. Missed out on Shaymin on Ranger and it's pretty much the only reason I bought game.

Right, my EU bretheren, we have dates;

Following Tuesday's announcement of the giveaway of the Shiny Beasts over WiFi for Europe, the official site has updated with the various dates of these Pokémon. Like the Gamestop release in America, these WiFi events are to be staggered and seperate and will each last one week;

Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011

Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011

Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

Once again, these beasts, when sent to the Black & White games give access to Zoroark.