N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Taking a stab at an EU release date, I'd guess either 18th or 25th of March as the gap between the US and EU getting the last few pokemon games has shrunk quite a lot, with HeartGold/SoulSilver coming out within a week and a half or so. It's going to be launching very close to the 3DS but I doubt that'll have that much impact on these games given the brand.

But it does make you wonder, do you think NoE will hold the 3DS until April to give these games so time on the shelves and a last lease of life for the DS, even though they can be played on the 3DS?

I think they're going to be marketed as 3DS compatible

I would have been excited for this game to come out, but Inazuma Eleven and Dragon Quest VI are coming out...so this game might have to wait for a couple of months. Unless there is some downloadable crap that starts right away when the game comes out, Serebii? Any chance?

There was for HG/SS, and I believe Japan were getting downloadable shizz from the get-go.

If we got this on March 4th I'd be so happy. :D

I've been thinking about having to transferr my old Pokémon to Black / White, and how much of a faff it's going to be, thanks to the region-locking. My full Pokédex is on my American Diamond cartridge, so I'm going to have to transfer most of them over to my PAL HeartGold, in order to then get them onto my Black/White cart. :shakehead I guess I'd better start catching a load of Sentret on my HeartGold so I can start trading..

We'll take Serebii's no comment as good news. :D

March 4th would just be enough time to finish my current games so Pokémon can get my full attention. Unfortunately I never finished Kanto in HeartGold because I was playing other games. Most disappointing.

If we got this on March 4th I'd be so happy. :D

I've been thinking about having to transferr my old Pokémon to Black / White, and how much of a faff it's going to be, thanks to the region-locking. My full Pokédex is on my American Diamond cartridge, so I'm going to have to transfer most of them over to my PAL HeartGold, in order to then get them onto my Black/White cart. :shakehead I guess I'd better start catching a load of Sentret on my HeartGold so I can start trading..

As far as I know, it's language locked, not region locked

Edited by Serebii