NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I'm thinking it looks like evolved Lucario.

lucario2.jpg

Or an evolution of Riolu if it evolves at night? ;)

Please note this is speculation, not me leaking things

Edited by Serebii

Liking the design of the new Pokemon. Hope it doesn't turn out to be rubbish when they reveal it :P Kinda hoping it isn't a evolution/branch of Riolu/Lucario.

Some people on Gaf are speculating that its a new form for Mightyena. If anything the silhouette has got people talking. :D

Some people on Gaf are speculating that its a new form for Mightyena. If anything the silhouette has got people talking. :D

Ooooh, wow they really might be onto something there.

That's incredibly unlikely. You have to consider in the role that it'll take in the movie, as opposed to pure aesthetics. It's said to be the key Pokémon in the new movie which features illusions and so forth

I do hope there's not going to be anymore babies, it's amazing they never noticed the ones we have already. Pikachu must've hatched as a Pichu one day all of a sudden.

Well nowadays you only get babies when you have incense attached, thus making premature birth :p

Aaaaah, None of the Chanseys'* before had incense whilst they were banging, resulting in a normal Chansey* hatching. As soon as they started using it in the foreplay, out comes Hapinny*.

*Replace as appropriate with other magical baby appearing 'mon.

A bit like new "forms" in real life, just switch out Chansey for "chav scum" and incense for "special brew and various hard drugs during pregnancy".

Gah, just watched the Arceus movie and it dawned on me we never got an Arceus event. Then I see America has some Pikachu coloured Pichu event.. Just when I thought Nintendo was sharing the wi-fi love. :(

Not relevant to the 5th Gen, other than maybe to say, Nintendo should finish this gen properly before moving on.

Gah, just watched the Arceus movie and it dawned on me we never got an Arceus event. Then I see America has some Pikachu coloured Pichu event.. Just when I thought Nintendo was sharing the wi-fi love. :(

Not relevant to the 5th Gen, other than maybe to say, Nintendo should finish this gen properly before moving on.

An Arceus event has been confirmed for Europe, it'll presumably be some time this year (before Summer please, NoE?).

An Arceus event has been confirmed for Europe, it'll presumably be some time this year (before Summer please, NoE?).

Hopefully we should get the Pichu and Jirachi events before HG/SS and then Arceus shortly after.

I bet Serebii knows the dates already.

someone did this on the pokemon beach forum

ive attached the picture to my post looks very good to me.

This is probably a bad idea as the vast majority of the time someone does something like this, people end up liking the fanart more than the actual design.

I know this is the wrong topic to make this in, but it's the most popular.

If I were to transfer a shiny mon using the import GBA to DS thing, would it remain shiny? Because I've just started Ruby with the intention of transferring the starters over to my Diamond, and the Mudkip I picked is shiny! :blank:

I know this is the wrong topic to make this in, but it's the most popular.

If I were to transfer a shiny mon using the import GBA to DS thing, would it remain shiny? Because I've just started Ruby with the intention of transferring the starters over to my Diamond, and the Mudkip I picked is shiny! :blank:

You lucky fuck. Yeah they remain shiny.

You lucky fuck. Yeah they remain shiny.

I know! I first thought it was the bright light of the DS Lite which was messing with the colour... Then later the stars appear.

Does it maintain shiny when it evolves?

and the Mudkip I picked is shiny! :blank:

I'm screaming, I'm straddling.

I'm biting, I'm swallowing whilst crying.

What does it being shiny mean?

It means it's a different colour than normal (like the Red Gyarados) and are extremely rare (well they were until the RNG was cracked).