NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Yeah. As you yourself have said, there will be no news until Sunday. After that, there will be scatterings of news until E3. And as Ellmeister said it won't be over here until the latter part of next year.

There will not be daily news for this game. But there is daily Pokemon news at http://www.serebii.net

Yeah. As you yourself have said, there will be no news until Sunday. After that, there will be scatterings of news until E3. And as Ellmeister said it won't be over here until the latter part of next year.

There will not be daily news for this game. But there is daily Pokemon news at http://www.serebii.net

Yeah but wont coro coro leak it before Pokemon Sunday?

Well I'm sure if they do Serebii will come straight here and let you know. For now try not to think/worry about it too much :)

Yeah but wont coro coro leak it before Pokemon Sunday?

No. CoroCoro have decided due to the content they're announcing (not just Pokémon) that they're not going to ship the magazine early. Plus, Pokémon Sunday with the revelation is on this Saturday in our time, but CoroCoro isnt due until the 15th and so we wouldn't have got it leaked normally until the 12th at the earliest

Well I'm sure if they do Serebii will come straight here and let you know. For now try not to think/worry about it too much :)

Ah ok I am just a big faan of Pokemon and I will never stop likeing pokemon.

No. CoroCoro have decided due to the content they're announcing (not just Pokémon) that they're not going to ship the magazine early. Plus, Pokémon Sunday with the revelation is on this Saturday in our time, but CoroCoro isnt due until the 15th and so we wouldn't have got it leaked normally until the 12th at the earliest

so it wont get leaked so what time is Pokemon Sunday on for UK?

Teaser from Famitsu

pokemon_famitsuteaser.jpg

I believe them sprites are devs...

Question is, have I beaten Serebii to it :p :laughing:

Nope, I disregarded that yesterday as it was just a reiteration of the press release last week

Nope, I disregarded that yesterday as it was just a reiteration of the press release last week

You're so awesome whoever you are!:hug:

Edited by Fused King

When is Pokemon Sunday on in UK time?

Japan is nine hours ahead of us. So whatever time its on in Japan minus 9 hours.

But you have to factor in the time it takes for it to be translated by someone so...add an hour?

Japan is nine hours ahead of us. So whatever time its on in Japan minus 9 hours.

But you have to factor in the time it takes for it to be translated by someone so...add an hour?

so we will know on Saturday night?

I'd say its probably better to presume it'll be Sunday morning. Save any disappointment/waiting up all night on Saturday.

I'd say its probably better to presume it'll be Sunday morning. Save any disappointment/waiting up all night on Saturday.

I dont go to bed untill 4:00 am in the morning becuse I play on my Iphone in bed.

I dont go to bed untill 4:00 am in the morning becuse I play on my Iphone in bed.

That doesn't sound healthy. What time do you get up?

Yeah, people on another boards are watching the live stream.

I just watched an hour of Japanese TV for a silhouette.

God damnit.

hehe.

Best not jump to conclusions, while it's likely to be a gen 5, it could easily be a new form :)

So, It looks like a Ninetales evolution/form, I think, It can be a scarf (whatever like Buizel's neck) or a weapon.

Edited by ShigeruTR