NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

There's no way they'd go back to simple colourscheme names now, regardless of trademarks. If the game was a natural successor to Diamond and Pearl I'd expect them to try and make something that sounds more impressive again. Maybe Planet names or something. Pokemon Jupiter & Saturn.

Yeah I want to move away from precious stones now. I was thinking something spacey yesterday also;

Pokemon Solar

Pokemon Lunar

It would also tie in with the day and night features.

-In order to surpass the Pokemon games so far, they're aiming at innovative software that they're "eagerly developing".

dollhouse-chair.jpg

That sprang to my mind...I'm not sure why.

Maybe Planet names or something. Pokemon Jupiter & Saturn.

Possibly, but they used those names in Ranger [i think] for bad guys of Team Galaxy.

Seems more and more likely that the new DS game is a new 5th generation RPG, might be a DSi exclusive.

No chance at all of them releasing a major Pokemon release as DSi exclusive.

No chance at all of them releasing a major Pokemon release as DSi exclusive.

Of course not - maybe it'll be DSi-enhanced, so we could see a bit of camera tomfoolery as with the Camera/Printer compatibility with Red/Blue/Yellow.

Of course not - maybe it'll be DSi-enhanced, so we could see a bit of camera tomfoolery as with the Camera/Printer compatibility with Red/Blue/Yellow.

This is likely. Especially considering GSC was similar

interesting move... Id like to see them use this oppertunity to make improvements to the overall pokemon design since they don't have to worry about much of a graphical update this time.

Yeah but won't it be rubbish that it's on the same console as D/P and Platinum?

This is likely. Especially considering GSC was similar

Yeah thats how I am seeing it, it's going to come out and work on all DS systems but at the same time Nintendo will make the DSi the more superior version with extras added in it, some way or another.

They need to revamp it I feel. Otherwise it will simply look they are churning the same old stuff to make more money.

I don't really know what I'd want like a lot of you have ideas, but I don't want, 550234234 pokemon. New starter pokemon, a rival, collect badges go to indigo plateau equivalent. Collect all 43482389 pokemon.

Also stop spewing out the legendaries like they as common as a pidgey. Crazy.

They need to revamp it I feel. Otherwise it will simply look they are churning the same old stuff to make more money.

I don't really know what I'd want like a lot of you have ideas, but I don't want, 550234234 pokemon. New starter pokemon, a rival, collect badges go to indigo plateau equivalent. Collect all 43482389 pokemon.

Also stop spewing out the legendaries like they as common as a pidgey. Crazy.

I tell you what I would love, more badges and a longer adventure. Maybe even a sub game in it (wishful thinking, but I wouldn't want my next idea to replace the normal), where its got such a huge adventure that your Pokemon go to level 100 ish by the end.

But yeah more badges for sure. Like 16 I reckon. Double. Etc.

I want it to be like a soap opera! More drama!

To be fair I haven't played Pearl or Diamond, so I don't know whether the same old formula was used for those games? Anyone care to enlighten me?

I tell you what I would love, more badges and a longer adventure. Maybe even a sub game in it (wishful thinking, but I wouldn't want my next idea to replace the normal), where its got such a huge adventure that your Pokemon go to level 100 ish by the end.

But yeah more badges for sure. Like 16 I reckon. Double. Etc.

The thing is, as HGSS has demonstrated, if you have too many gyms, you have to lower the difficulty and level curve as it'll be horribley unbalanced

I want it to be like a soap opera! More drama!

No, then it will just be like 'EVERY JRPG OUT THERE' Thats what I like about Pokemon, it's a game thats all about you being the best and collecting pokemon.

If anything that would be cool would be sub-missions, througout the game there are Pokemon problems where you can help out in solving the issue.

Examples:

1.Take a character from one part of the land to the other side without flying.

2.Help someone who can't tame a pokemon.

3. Characters needing a certain item

4.Characters wanting to find a pokemon

The list could go on, and if Nintendo wanted to go one step further, have downloadable content for more side-quests.

Stuff like that in most games that have them make me continue playing the game for a very long time.

New area + all the old areas fused together:D

I think I would just want New Area + Old Visitors (Old Gym leaders and such) in it really, as much as I loved the idea of all of the old land all in one a couple of years ago, I rather just enjoy the new area that the Pokemon Team created and make them focus just on that new area.

I'd like to see a gym with truly random Pokemon. Okay they may have a roster of say 30, but the ones they pick are random from that. Would add a bit of spice.

I'd like them to make EV/IV values visible instead of having to hop onto serebii's site every 10 minutes to see if my Skarmory is any decent :heh: Make battles quicker, STOP PUTTING ZUBAT IN EVERY CAVE, NO legendaries apart from maybe one (or have it like R/B/Y where there's 3 birds and then Mewtwo, but you don't even have to come across any of them to complete the game), things to do during the story (side quest missions) and just generally sharpen things up in terms of presentation.

That is all.

People are asking for a longer adventure/more badges but the game becomes quite unbalanced if this is the case. What might be better is after you beat the elite 4 you can go to another region and you have to pick a NEW starter and go through the game again but in a different world (though even that is a bit OTT).

Yeah that'd be good actually, if after the elite 4 (or perhaps they could replace this with one of those tournament things they do on the anime?) you go to a new area and all your Pokemon get stored and you start again. Just don't make it very big (few towns?) but make it full of previously-uncatchable Pokemon.

And maybe rather than a load of legendaries they should do rare Pokemon. In the sense that they are hard to come across and you have to catch one and breed it :p REPOPULATE THE WORLD!

I'd like to see a gym with truly random Pokemon. Okay they may have a roster of say 30, but the ones they pick are random from that. Would add a bit of spice.

Me too!

I've wanted this for ages.

It's never really explained they the Gym Leaders just give up after a few of their (presumably bounteous roster of Pokemon) are KO'd. Why you get 6 and they don't etc. Obviously to make it easier, but still. I think randomness would make it more fun.

Also somehow having new trainers appear in old areas. That'd be great.