NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I've never used one before but after looking into water pokemon I realised that, on the whole, they're not that great. I love fast pokemon though and Starmie looks to have a fantastic movepool and the ability to recover so seems like a good choice!

Yup - Starmie was always on my team during gen 1 and for Pokemon Stadium.

It was great as it was one of the only water types that gen to learn electric moves so it was very hard to take down with anything other than electric.

I've always loved Starmie - tis my fave 'mon :D.

Not got one this gen as I was only going to use black / white Pokemon but now I want me one. :awesome:

Yup - Starmie was always on my team during gen 1 and for Pokemon Stadium.

It was great as it was one of the only water types that gen to learn electric moves so it was very hard to take down with anything other than electric.

I've always loved Starmie - tis my fave 'mon :D.

Not got one this gen as I was only going to use black / white Pokemon but now I want me one. :awesome:

Yeah, looking forward to training one, although I have just realised it's genderless so breeding for some good iv's as well as the right nature is gonna be slightly more tricky...

I've decided my other two are gonna be Archeops (despite it's shitty ablility) and Scizor, so I'll have three from gen V as well as one from gens I, II and IV, good mix :heh:

Yeah, looking forward to training one, although I have just realised it's genderless so breeding for some good iv's as well as the right nature is gonna be slightly more tricky...

I've decided my other two are gonna be Archeops (despite it's shitty ablility) and Scizor, so I'll have three from gen V as well as one from gens I, II and IV, good mix :heh:

Yeah that sounds a plan.

You've inspired me to possibly replace some of my 'mon now to allow for a Starmie.

I bow down for the inspiration :bowdown::laughing:

Randomly checked out Trade Negotiation last night.

Someone took my level 14 Purrloin. The only Pokemon they put up was a Level 1 Chimchar. He put a :D face. I put a :D face and accepted the trade. I was like.. um, most definitely.

So yeah! I now have a level 1 Chimchar sitting in my box. Best trade ever. :D

Im in need of a Latios if anyone has one? I have a Darkrai and Cresselia i could trade.

I need help breeding moves...

I'm trying to get a Scizor with roost, I've gone back to Platinum, caught a Scyther and taught it roost, now if I were to breed on Platinum the offspring would all know the move (Males pass on TM moves). The trouble is all my dittos (for nature breeding) are now on White, so what I want to know is if I breed on White will the offspring learn the move even though it's not a TM in White?

I would just try it myself but if it doesn't work then I can't then do it on Plat since I'll have used the TM...

Nope, Scyther wont have Roost if you breed it in BW. Just go catch Ditto

Damn, the trouble is I'm breeding for IV's and spent ages finding which Ditto's had good IV's, etc so I guess I'm gonna have to do all that again...

The Eevee Evolutions earned on that horrible flash game on the official site last month are going to be available to download from the Global Link on Thursday :)

The Eevee Evolutions earned on that horrible flash game on the official site last month are going to be available to download from the Global Link on Thursday :)

The horrid game annoyed me so much I gave up trying to beat it and now I have no Eevee :(

Yay about time! Espeon with magic bounce ability :grin:

The horrid game annoyed me so much I gave up trying to beat it and now I have no Eevee :(

Took me over an hour to get the one i wanted. The music was doing my head in after while had to mute it, would of drove me mad otherwise. My mate gave up in frustration too.

I don't get how people struggled with that game!?

I completed it first time, then when I realised it was the orbs that determined which evolution you end up with I think it took two more goes to get my Espeon.

I loved the game for the eevee-lution!

It was like one I have on my old blackberry (brickbreaker) which i absolutely loved!

Got me an Espeon too. Cant wait to receive it!

Just completed the 'main' quest in Pokemon Black! :D

The battle with the leader of Team Plasma was tense but i pulled through. :)

Just completed the 'main' quest in Pokemon Black! :D

The battle with the leader of Team Plasma was tense but i pulled through. :)

Awesome!! I've just got to the theme park part and really enjoying it!!

I've got a Blitzle at level 26 and he's not evolved! I haven't found any stone that I think will do it but is there something I can give him?

Awesome!! I've just got to the theme park part and really enjoying it!!

I've got a Blitzle at level 26 and he's not evolved! I haven't found any stone that I think will do it but is there something I can give him?

Blitzle evolves at level 27!

The Eeveelutions should be available now if you did the minigame and the glitch where it didn't save hasn't hit you

Slowly but surely this is becoming my favourite Pokemon game yet. I had zero enthusiasm for it before launch - I was a bit tired of the franchise after Diamond - but it's not only won me over but I've been compelled to fully complete Diamond and Soul Silver, both of which had been gathering dust. I've had great fun building several teams to use throughout the game. I must have used well over 30 pokemon within my lineup - usually I settle on my team early on and don't experiment too much. I'm only just past the Dragonspiral tower, still a long way to go but I've clocked up 80 hours already (which is my usual completion time), just because it's great building new teams. Can't wait till I finish it and get to send over my old 'Mon, but on the other hand I don't want to rush it!

Pokemon rulez again!

The Eeveelutions should be available now if you did the minigame and the glitch where it didn't save hasn't hit you

The Flareon I thought I had earned isn't showing up on my friend board.

The instructions on the PGL site aren't exactly very clear. I click on the promotion bit and it tells me to look at the main website, which shows no evidence that the Eeveelution minigame ever existed.

Am I glitched, or just looking in the wrong place?

I was confused at first too, but it's quite simple. Just click on the promotions part, then select the eeveelution message thing. Now at the bottom, in a colorful banner there should be a submit button or something like that. You get taken to a befriending zone, and the apparently very trustworthy Pokémon is instantly your best friend after you find it behind a bush.

The Flareon I thought I had earned isn't showing up on my friend board.

The instructions on the PGL site aren't exactly very clear. I click on the promotion bit and it tells me to look at the main website, which shows no evidence that the Eeveelution minigame ever existed.

Am I glitched, or just looking in the wrong place?

No, that's it, I had the same thing, It apparently didn't save properly when we did it, though I did the exact same what I did on my GF's account and she got hers.

sucessfully recieved the Espeon on both my black and white games.

Anyone else going to VCG in birmingham?

If I can get a shift swap I'II be attending. But Mainly to gather more Survey data and offering Dreamworld Pokemon.

Gotta love B & W! Me and my cousin did a speed-run not long ago in Black. Our main objective was to win the Elite Four and beat the Plasma-leaders without using items such as revives, potions etc. I ended up beating the game 17 faster than him. :D (Curse Hydreigon btw)