NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

The Pokemon will appear in Entree Forest for capture

Once? Or are you able to find it again, if you accidentally "killed" it the first time?

Once? Or are you able to find it again, if you accidentally "killed" it the first time?

You can't "kill" it. Not sure what happens if you run though.

The first time I didn't realize that I had the Dream Ball in my bag, so I was starting to worry how many Pokéballs I would go through before catching it at full health :D

It's still there if you run and all PokéBalls act as Master Balls here.

I caught my event Arceus in the Japanese game with a Dive Ball...BECAUSE I CAN

Oh shit, I didn't realise it was actually worth doing.

Does anyone want to do a step by step tutorial for idiots?

Got 640 Pokemon on Black and that's it for now. Missing Glameow, Purugly, Nidoran female, Zorua, Zoroark and Victini because I can't connect to Internet with Black. Could check swarms on the previous games for the first three, but that's sounds boring and time consuming.

Got my 6th lv 100 Pokemon, Archeop, while evolving the several dozens of Pokemons on Black. The 4 others are from Colloseum(in order to get Ho-oH) and a Ditto from Diamond.

Black version. Just got to evolve Staryu (waiting til lvl 60) to get Starmie and that's all 646 caught. Bro's got around 640 on his White. REALLY helped that we'd been hoarding Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Leaf&Fire on Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/SoulSilver. Loads of boxes transfered over with just legendaries in LOL. I can finally sell Diamon/Platinum/Silver now.

How many Pokémon can you get without trading and all the extra stuff?

ndsg07.jpg

There is certainly something like good black humor. This is just tasteless though.

There is certainly something like good black humor. This is just tasteless though.

On the contrary, this is from the White version.

Just completed the game. :grin: As in the Elite 4. :) I am at 100+ hours already, lulz.

Elite 4 were badass. I really like that they were Fighting, Ghost, Dark and Psychic. : peace:

Really had my team going for awhile but Vishbrows got me through it thought with Flameblitz.

N is a wimp. :p Really easy even with his cheeky Wolfboy.

Zekrom was also easy to take down, caught him and called him Aliceberry cause he looks like a fruity bitch.

Then Old Father Time appeared and almost bum rushed the court but I took him down like the stupid old fool that he is. :heh:

Also the ending sounds like N shoots himself, which I found hilarious and made the whole thing much more dramatic. :laughing:

Now to catch me a Golduck and all the Pokemon ever which I've never really had the urge to do before which is a testament as to how much I love this game. :heart:

I loved the appearance of Looker.

The Whole game is BITE MEM.

Birmingham. June 4th

This is Pokémon VGC 2011, for anyone who also wondered why Serebii was being so damn vague.

Serebii, have you ever been to one of these events?

What's the turn out usually like?

Serebii, have you ever been to one of these events?

What's the turn out usually like?

Last year I arrived early and was refused entry since they already had too many entrants. Apparently capacity has increased this year...

Last year I arrived early and was refused entry since they already had too many entrants. Apparently capacity has increased this year...

Yeah alot of foriegners and ....other players I wont name....pushed in. People I know where 4 people off entry.

Im all booked to go

Now to painstakingly start raising a team :(

Finished EV training my Litwick, I really need to get more power band items Special Attack EV training takes ages. Just levelling it up so it can learn the better moves.

Also bought a copy of White so I can get the version exclusive legendaries, problem is I'm not sure I can be bothered to play through it again :laughing: Will probably just take it slow.

I need to connect to tha internettttttzzzzz. Victini is almost gone. :( Gonna try tonight. I hate techological stuff not working.

I need to connect to tha internettttttzzzzz. Victini is almost gone. :( Gonna try tonight. I hate techological stuff not working.

If you had a 3DS or DSi it'd work awesomely. *Dances*

do you have a local GAME store? They have victini distrobution carts. Prob worth giving them a ring see if they have one.

Finally decided it was time to take a punt at the Elite 4 so loaded up on Hyper Potions and Revives, picked my 6 'mon and decided to see whether I could do it.

And bam, done in a oner :D Liked being able to choose who of the Elite 4 I could fight. Ran through them pretty smoothly until the Psychic one took me to 1 pokemon (Reuniclus) against Gothilette and both spamming Shadow Ball to see who'd get the KO. Luckily it was me (Reuniclus has great SP. Attack). After that, N was a piece of cake.

Ghetsis, on the other hand... wish they'd let you re-organise your team before hand :nono: Only real complaint at that point. Well that and him being allowed to have a Hydreigon at that level, which is just ridiculous. Total base stats of 600, with the second highest speed of all Pokemon (I believe it's only outdone by Rayquaza) and seriously high SP. Attack was a bit unfair. Still, Superpower from Darmanitan and a Quick Attack from Unfezant ended him :heh:

Discarding the fact Zekrom joined my team, I used:

Samurott,

Lilligant (who proved useless here and unnecessary as Samurott has Grass Knot),

Unfezant,

Darmanitan (love this guy. Nice type variation and some great attacks),

Reuniclus (another great 'mon, but wish I had been able to give it Focus Blast),

Haxorus

Now onto the post game content and to put together a proper team. Lilligant is out for sure now and Unfezant may go as well.