NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I actually never checked :s I think you couldn't use the ranked one

Yeah thats what I would also assume.

No luck in Dream World, had processing all day yesterday, all day today..it sucks ;-; I want my conkledurr to dream

Does it matter what Pokemon you send or not?

Some Pokemon don't work yet. The scientist lady said that when I connected.

Some Pokemon don't work yet. The scientist lady said that when I connected.

That's just leftover from the Japanese one. All currently released Pokémon (Bulbasaur to Kyurem) can be placed in it

That's just leftover from the Japanese one. All currently released Pokémon (Bulbasaur to Kyurem) can be placed in it

I think it would be cool if Pokemon with the Insomnia ability were unable to enter the Dream World, and Pokemon with Early Bird-had their time in the Dreamworld halved.

Don't think of the Dream World as going to sleep

Think of it like them being in a controlled coma :P

I got a Pass Orb in the dreamworld, does anyone know what that does? It says that it contains the power of the Unova region or something.

I got a Pass Orb in the dreamworld, does anyone know what that does? It says that it contains the power of the Unova region or something.

Pass orbs are used to activate pass powers. Which are unlocked by completing Missions in the Entalink with another person.

The powers range from 2-6 orbs to activate

Is it possible to visit friends Dream Worlds? I can only seem to visit random strangers.

Is it possible to visit friends Dream Worlds? I can only seem to visit random strangers.

Originally, it was based on your normal friends. Now, they added an annoying seperate list for it

So, I'm having a lot of fun with Pokémon White despite getting raped by the Elite Four :laughing:

I've read somewhere that you are able to trade Pokémon from older versions to the new ones. I was thinking about buying the Platinum Version because this seems to be a fusion of Diamond and Pearl (is this right?)

Is it worth it? I mean, Platinum is still kind of expensive over here (35€) but buying Pearl and Diamond separately would would be even more expensive.

Is it worth it? I mean, Platinum is still kind of expensive over here (35€) but buying Pearl and Diamond separately would would be even more expensive.

I have no idea, because black is my first Pokemon since Red. That means I also don't know how Soul-Silver or Heart-Gold compare content-wise (in terms of available Pokemon) to Platinum.

But: Soul-Silver and Heart-Gold have been 20€ on amazon here for weeks now. So, if you want a cheap recent Pokemon with the older monsters...

I highly recommend HeartGold or SoulSilver, and indeed even more-so than Diamond and Pearl. It may also be personal preference, but it is irrefutable that HG and SS have much more content. Of course, Platinum does have some extra stuff that Diamond and Pearl don't have, but I don't know if it's worth it.

If you are interested in Gen IV then I suggest HG/SS over D/P. Not that D/P are bad games, I enjoyed them as much as all the other Pokémon games, but for some reason it didn't do as much for me as HG and Black now.

But aren't HG and SS just remakes? Silver was my last Pokémon game before White so I don't think I'd get much enjoyment out of a remake. And HG wouldn't be too different I guess.

Yes, they are remakes, but I enjoyed them more than Diamond and Pearl, even though I did play Gold and Crystal back in the day. You can't really go wrong with any of them, but if you do go for one of the new Gen IV games, then get Platinum instead of Diamond or Pearl.

Yes, they are remakes, but I enjoyed them more than Diamond and Pearl, even though I did play Gold and Crystal back in the day. You can't really go wrong with any of them, but if you do go for one of the new Gen IV games, then get Platinum instead of Diamond or Pearl.

Yeah I second this.

HG & SS were amazing remakes. And for me personally, they control slightly better than B&W as everything is on the touch screen including running shoes, and your choice of a key item - fishing rod, bicycle etc.

The B&W C-Gear stops this and it is annoying!

But like Ad says, Platinum is the way forward if you're looking at Gen IV. :grin:

Been Random Matching today...well annoyed, my record sucks because for the most part, whenever I come close to winning, the fuckers disconnect whereas when they go to defeat me, I go down with HONOUR.

Annoying

Just won a very tense battle, was down to the wire, literally. Just as it was about to say "You Won"...BAM, disconnect

Been Random Matching today...well annoyed, my record sucks because for the most part, whenever I come close to winning, the fuckers disconnect whereas when they go to defeat me, I go down with HONOUR.

Annoying

Just won a very tense battle, was down to the wire, literally. Just as it was about to say "You Won"...BAM, disconnect

So stupid. If they disconnect it should count as a win to you. So obvious.

Got a Tangela with the Regenerater ability from Dream World today, a very useful ability. Finished EV training my Victini and caught Cobalion. A rather productive day I'd say. Going to start EV training my Litwick next.

Got a Tangela with the Regenerater ability from Dream World today, a very useful ability. Finished EV training my Victini and caught Cobalion. A rather productive day I'd say. Going to start EV training my Litwick next.

I'm still confused how to use Dreamworld. How did you get a Pokemon from it?

You encounter the Pokemon in it, then sacrifice a berry to befriend it at the end of your trip. Then, you have to wake your Pokemon up and sync the game. The Pokemon will appear in Entree Forest for capture