NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Right....but why on Earth would you leave him out to be dicked on by a Fire Pokemon?

Mean Look + Flamethrower :grin:

Interesting, but....the Pokemon (Chanedlure in this case) still wouldn't get a chance to pull off the Mean Look (before I'd be whipping that shit out).

Well Chandelure can't even learn Mean Look ;)

Even though I never really liked grass type, I must admit that Ferrothorn is pretty cool.

Currently changing my team for my Black play through.

The team I had didn't sit well with me at all despite spending ages breeding them :woops:

Anyway, I have 5 new Pokemon i'm using that I am now happy with but need 1 more to fill my party.

I was torn between Cofagrigus and Beartic/Vanilluxe.

However could do with both a ghost and ice - step in Froslass.

For some reason though I don't feel right using a Pokemon from a previous gen in my team?

Am I weird? :hmm: Froslass is amazing though so I think I am going for her!

Got Sewaddle into a Leavanny. Ugh Happiness evolutions. Wasted a few vitamins on that mufucka too. :/ Though Leavanny's design does stun me.

Now just got Woobat to evolve similarly. Shouldn't be too far off now. Then...need a few more Pokes I can technically catch but are annoying (The element monkeys. Throh, Alomomola) and then really not many more I can evolve by myself in Black. I did get a Petililililil from a random girl in a house which was a pleasant suprise. :)

Got Sewaddle into a Leavanny. Ugh Happiness evolutions. Wasted a few vitamins on that mufucka too. :/ Though Leavanny's design does stun me.

Now just got Woobat to evolve similarly. Shouldn't be too far off now. Then...need a few more Pokes I can technically catch but are annoying (The element monkeys. Throh, Alomomola) and then really not many more I can evolve by myself in Black. I did get a Petililililil from a random girl in a house which was a pleasant suprise. :)

Sorry to bring this up but... you can catch Leavanny in the wild. No real need to do the happiness evolve from Sewaddle. East of Nimbasa City, in Lostlorn Forest (think that's what it's called), and in Route 6.

Global Link site just updated stating April 13th as the date for release :)

Global Link site just updated stating April 13th as the date for release :)

:D I cant wait....dont have a team for the GBU but still, yay!

Serebii am I right in thinking for people with both black and white you need two seperate pokemon.com accounts in order to obtain dream world stuff (as the eeveelution is tied to the account?)

Serebii am I right in thinking for people with both black and white you need two seperate pokemon.com accounts in order to obtain dream world stuff (as the eeveelution is tied to the account?)

If it's like the Japanese one, you can hook a Black and a White to the same account

I've just realised the potential for multiple accounts and thus multi win-Eevees.

Is this possible and recommendable?

You'd need multiple games, too, but if you've got that down...

...well, I still wouldn't recommend it, but I guess it's possible, at least.

SHOULD I DO TWO ACCOUNTS?!

I HAVE BOTH GAMES/DSI/DSLITE/3DS???!

AHHHH How do I access this, I don't even know what to do.

SHOULD I DO TWO ACCOUNTS?!

I HAVE BOTH GAMES/DSI/DSLITE/3DS???!

AHHHH How do I access this, I don't even know what to do.

You can pass DW abilities via breeding...

Edited by Ike

So I sent some Pokémon off to sleep, but can't seem to do anything else. Where am I supposed to go to enter the dream world, or can I not enter it until the Pokémon I sent appears on the web site?

Edit: figured it out, just got an Exeggcute from the website.

Edited by Mandalore

Well now that the Global Link seems to be working properly, does anyone want to exchange friend codes or whatever it takes to be "pals" on the GL? Also, the people I have added before have been reset as I am now playing with my 3DS, and for some reason that messes up some of the WiFi settings.

Edit: Does anyone know how long it takes for berries to grow? In my infinite wisdom I planted all of them, and now I can't make any wishes :( I would have had a Farfecht'd too :cry:

Edited by Adthegreat

lol i've just found out EV points, it sure is confusing (to me atleast) this complicated a rather easy game. I'll need to get the hang of it at some point i guess.

The global link is a pretty cool feature, i want my Espeon! :P

Just want to check somthing with you guys. Were you able to use the random match up etc on the top lvl of the pokemon center before GBU went live? or would it not let you choose the ranked option?

I didnt try it out till yesterday and wondered if it was acccesable before the GBU went live. I have to write about it so want to get my facts right.