NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I feel so stupid but that game is so frustrating! I get to level 3 every time and then run out of lives.

My offer to help applies for everybody, if you are willing to let me do it for you. I have actively been trying to best my high-score, although it has stagnated around 120,000 unfortunately. I have to say, it's quite a fun little game, especially considering the free Pokémon you can get :)

I feel so stupid but that game is so frustrating! I get to level 3 every time and then run out of lives.

Don't feel bad. It's a bit laggy. It even managed to screw with me on numerous occassions

If-Pokemon-faint-wouldnt-it-be-easier-to-catch.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Philosoraptor

Genuinely something I'd never considered. Philosoprator is king.

Just caught Virizion. My first attempt didn't go too well, Giga Drain is an absolute bitch and Sacred Sword ended up killing my Lilligant, aka my pro pokemon catcher. However on my second go, I froze the bastard with my Vanillish! Only took a few Dusk Balls once that happened.

I found all three Legendary Musketeers or whatever they're called easy to catch. Cobalion was one Ultra Ball, Terrakion was a single Quick ball in the first turn, and Verizon was relatively easy - took maybe 10 minutes total to catch it finally. I had a harder time catching a Golduck.

I found all three Legendary Musketeers or whatever they're called easy to catch. Cobalion was one Ultra Ball, Terrakion was a single Quick ball in the first turn, and Verizon was relatively easy - took maybe 10 minutes total to catch it finally. I had a harder time catching a Golduck.

I had the same surprise with Cobalion. With a catch rate of 3 I thought it would take a while, but one Dusk Ball, and he was mine.

The plan was to play Pokemon till the post comes with Okamiden........although I'm feeling lazy and cant be bothered.

I managed to catch one of the legendarys, have no idea what its called, was in a cave, not like that helps. Not great with names yet.

I've decided Ducklett/Swanna is needed for my team. Flying/water should be good as long as I don't go against Electric.

Struggling for my ground type pokemon. Tyrannitar is an all time favourite, but it isn't immune to electric dammit! That's what a ground pokemon needs to be!

Struggling for my ground type pokemon. Tyrannitar is an all time favourite, but it isn't immune to electric dammit! That's what a ground pokemon needs to be!

Nor is it Ground. :p

Anyone know what data i will lose if i go online with another DS, it says wifi details does that include my friend list / the number of trades i've made or any pokemon i have on the gts trade ?

Nor is it Ground. :p

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

My Larvitar was! What has it become?!

SOAB! What happened to you Tyranitar, you used to be cool.

Now need something to fit the gap of being my sixth pokemon again!

Serebii when are the PokemonTCG cards coming out that you can use online?

and can you run the Japan VCG rules by me again please, guess I better start coming up with a damn team ¬_¬

Serebii when are the PokemonTCG cards coming out that you can use online?

and can you run the Japan VCG rules by me again please, guess I better start coming up with a damn team ¬_¬

Next month I believe

Full details aren't yet given so it's hard to say but only Unova Pokemon and they're Double Battles

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Next month I believe

Full details aren't yet given so it's hard to say but only Unova Pokemon and they're Double Battles

Just been playing the beta. Kinda fun. Makes me wana get back into the cards again (objective complete Nintendo)

I dont know where to start with a team strategy, everything has gone out the window with the 'unova only' ¬_¬ and I like double battles but its just finding the ones that work together. Took me months last time to train and breed. Now they will probably anounce in a couple weeks where our event will be and I have nothing :( If I dont go I will hate myself.

Done it after a few attempts. The trick is to only grab the spheres that corresond to the Eevee you want. I got an Espeon so only went for the pink ones (plus the powerups).

As for the game, done everything apart from E4 rematch/Bianca/Cynthia battle. Just saving the high level battles as last things to do.

Got all catchable ingame legendaries. I heard that even actiivating the other ingame legendaries (Genesect, Keldeo etc.) are just recieving them and they have no story? Is that true? Seems to me that might indicate they were just put in as placeholders for those Pokemon and the true stories/events around them won't be until Pokemon Grey? ie. a VERY long wait for them. Or am I just being pessimistic?

Ever since I updated the clock (1-hour+ savings time), the guy who gives you music props and the two inside building black city trainers won't reset. What gives...?

Also, HOW DO YOU GET RID OF YOUR BLACK CITY RESIDENTS?! I hear people complain of messing with their clocks and such and they vanish, but I've tried and no such luck. I want the shops to start selling new items.

My lucky egg has disappeared...

:cry:

How can an item disappear :wtf: Did you accidentally trade it or something?

How can an item disappear :wtf: Did you accidentally trade it or something?

No it's just disappeared, checked my bag checked all my pokemon, haven't done any trades or released any pokemon since I last used it.

A quick google search reveals it's happened to other people, some are reporting that it just randomly came back after a while...

I did notice I didn't remove it from a Pokemon but I then found it in my bag

Go to the Treasure Hunter in Route 13, save next to him and keep resetting til you get another

I did notice I didn't remove it from a Pokemon but I then found it in my bag

Go to the Treasure Hunter in Route 13, save next to him and keep resetting til you get another

Yeah I was doing that for a while, got bored after about the 20th reset :p

Wow I didnt relise there was a 'lucky' egg problem :S dont think mine has disapeared, and I'm using it lots right now so it better not