NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Umm, slightly off-topic, but what's up with your join date ReZourceman?

I get bullied by the mods and admins. They changed it by about 1 year (actual join date is August 2006) I then asked to have it changed back and they retorted by changing it to what you see now. :p

I havent played Pokemon in like a week.......... just not feeling this game :( I suck.

But...but....but....

...they're the best Pokémon games...

But...but....but....

A certain friend of mine *coughherojancough* said that the designs of the pokemon were terrible, and easy to make. That the game had little incentive for progression and that I was easily amused because I liked the fact that I didn't know all the new pokemon. He then went on about how the first generation pokemon were very creative and at that point I stopped listening... But then snapped out of it and argued some more.

I hate the "Gen I is more creative" bullshit

86.png100.png4.png16.png142.png

"Creative"

If we got the Gen Vs first and the Gen Is now, we'd have the exact same complaints.

If anything, the Gen Vs are the most ingenius batch of Pokémon

530.png560.png563.png589.png612.png637.png

Brilliance and this is just a small batch. People can argue poor design for a couple and that's fine, but uncreative? No. I shall not stand for that.

Edited by Serebii

The Official Site has updated with a special mini-game on their site which allows you to select one of the seven Eevee evolutions. Like in Japan, this will allow you to download the special Pokémon when you connect the games to the Global Link when the Global Link goes live later this spring. Each of the Eevee evolutions has a special ability not previously capable on the Pokémon. Once you have played the game which is similar to the game of Breakout, you'll be able to select the Eevee evolution you desire.

http://www.pokemon.com

I just played it but never got a chance to choose anyone, just keeps asking to play again to beat my high score, bastards ;-;

Yeah, Gen I has so many shit designs, that are just ignored due to nostalgia. The actual "feel" of Pokemon designs has moved on since Gen I so much that they look a bit out of place.

I just played it but never got a chance to choose anyone, just keeps asking to play again to beat my high score, bastards ;-;

Same here.

I believe you have to beat all the levels in the game to get the choice

I believe you have to beat all the levels in the game to get the choice

Yes, I beat them all with a score of 101,000 and got a free Jolteon :awesome:

You can only choose the one

Ah, shame.

Espeon or Vaporeon seem to have the best abilities.

But...but....but....

Personally disagree. Just doesnt feel right in some parts. It's keeping me no where as entertained as SS...and I dont want to solely put that down to nostalgia.

Cant wait to play this mini game though, Flareon is my fave eeveelution so I dont care about abilitys, I never use legendarys or wifi download monsters anyway.

Post-game, where's the best place to train? I'm using the Sports arena/s at the moment, do they ALWAYS update every day? Just cause I'll eventually get less and less exp for the wild pokemon you find post-game.

So, got a Leafeon. Don't want to waste more time on the game. Would've liked Espeon, but you can breed the critter, can't you? Maybe it won't have the special ability but you'll still be able to get all evolutions that way.

Also, how do you get to the dream world once it opens in Europe?

Had a Blonde moment earlier, elite 4 done..the other spoiler stuff afterwards done..credits rolled, me pressing buttons randomly to get the text faster (Don't know why)..knowing full well I was pressing L+R I went and pressed A+B as well..which then clicked what I'd done....took me 4 more bloody times to finish the last bit was pissed off ;-;

yeah! just played a bit and got an umbreon! :D finally a good looking dark pokemon..