NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I can see if I have something on my White to transfer to you if you get really annoyed with it!

Let me know if you need will be happy to help.

ooooh yes please! Although I'm yet to work out how to get online. What's your friend code?

How do you get online with Pokemon on a 3DS?

I'm almost embarrassed to post such a 'n00b' question but hey . . . help . . . please?

I don't have a 3DS, but I image the process is almost identical as it is on the DSi. In the system settings you just have to configure an access point, by searching for available WiFi signals, and then entering the password if there is one. Both WEP and WAP will work. Once that is done, the game will automatically use that access point when you want to go online. All the online features can be accessed from the top floor of every Pokécenter, with the far right being the GTS and random trade and the middle being the WiFi club.

I don't have a 3DS, but I image the process is almost identical as it is on the DSi. In the system settings you just have to configure an access point, by searching for available WiFi signals, and then entering the password if there is one. Both WEP and WAP will work. Once that is done, the game will automatically use that access point when you want to go online. All the online features can be accessed from the top floor of every Pokécenter, with the far right being the GTS and random trade and the middle being the WiFi club.

That's the thing, I can connect with my 3DS and with Street Fighter etc but not with pokemon :/ I'll try again and report back anywho - thanks

Yep, it works now. Feck knows why it didn't last night *curses wifi router*

Edited by KKOB

ooooh yes please! Although I'm yet to work out how to get online. What's your friend code?

Friend code is

2322 5830 1907

Will probably come up as Mark.

I have a Petilil that I have just quickly trained to level 26 - knows the following moves now:

Stun spore (will paralyze)

Sleep powder (puts em to sleep)

Giga Drain

Leech Seed

Also if you have a sun stone once i transfer it you can use it and it will evolve into Lilligant.

If you want me to evolve it for you I can do so its a bit stronger etc.

However it may be an idea for you to keep the petilil and evolve it yourself for Pokedex purposes as Petilil is white only.

Will be free pretty much anytime today so let me know when is best.

:D

Friend code is

2322 5830 1907

Will probably come up as Mark.

I have a Petilil that I have just quickly trained to level 26 - knows the following moves now:

Stun spore (will paralyze)

Sleep powder (puts em to sleep)

Giga Drain

Leech Seed

Also if you have a sun stone once i transfer it you can use it and it will evolve into Lilligant.

If you want me to evolve it for you I can do so its a bit stronger etc.

However it may be an idea for you to keep the petilil and evolve it yourself for Pokedex purposes as Petilil is white only.

Will be free pretty much anytime today so let me know when is best.

:D

Hi, I'm free now. My code is 1850-1378-71-42 and name is Adam

Pokemon Centre - up the stairs.

The bitch in the middle.

Ok cool I assumed it was one of those hoes!

Hhmm now im confused

Its asking me if i want to play with you lol

hmmm we seemed to get it sorted anyhow right? I got your pokemon anyways!

hmmm we seemed to get it sorted anyhow right? I got your pokemon anyways!

Yup all done.

Enjoy. Hope Petilil will do the trick for you. Don't forget to evolve it if you have a sun stone!

Let me know if you manage to catch Victini!

If you evolve Petilil then it doesn't learn any other moves, including Leaf Storm. Except for petal dance.

Yeah there is that. As is the case with most Pokemon that evolve from stones.

I like that TM's are re-useable now though as that kinda takes the annoyance away from levelling up a weaker first evo Pokemon as you can teach them whatever you like! Aside from the moves they learn much later of course.

I have just got this game!

Ive not played a Pokemon title since Crystal and this is equally as good! I have just reached the 3rd big city (I have forgotten its name).

My friend code is 2795-0397-0124 and I have the white version

I'm new to the boards so hello everyone :-)

Ive not played a Pokemon title since Crystal and this is equally as good! I have just reached the 3rd big city (I have forgotten its name).

Welcome!

Yes, this generation really is especially good.

Yup all done.

Enjoy. Hope Petilil will do the trick for you. Don't forget to evolve it if you have a sun stone!

Let me know if you manage to catch Victini!

Errr....don't know to tell you this but I went back to catch Vicitini and had forgot to put Petilil in my squad..and used just two great balls whilst fighthing him (didn't realise until I was in the fight) and caught him :shakehead

If you evolve Petilil then it doesn't learn any other moves, including Leaf Storm. Except for petal dance.

Is it that they will never learn the moves or do slowly? When I used Leaf Stone on Pansage it just said he would learn them a lot slower than unevolved.

HI! Welcome...I will add you to friends list if you wanna add back? 1850-1378-7142

Errr....don't know to tell you this but I went back to catch Vicitini and had forgot to put Petilil in my squad..and used just two great balls whilst fighthing him (didn't realise until I was in the fight) and caught him :shakehead

Absolute mother bitches.

Lol - dont worry about it.

You can't catch Petilil on Black anyway so just take it as an extra to your Pokedex!

Glad you finally caught Victini ! :yay:

Is it that they will never learn the moves or do slowly? When I used Leaf Stone on Pansage it just said he would learn them a lot slower than unevolved.

Some Pokemon when evolved with a stone will not learn any moves as their evolved form.

For instance when you evolve Pikachu into Raichu.

As far as I was aware the likes of Pansage -> Simisage continue this and do not learn moves by levelling up once evolved with a stone. They will learn TM's and HM's as normal.

Think this is right, someone tell me if not though :awesome:

You can get Petilil on Black by trading with someone in one of the early towns. Evolve Petilil once it has learnt Giga Drain at lvl 26. It doesn't learn many more good moves as Petilil, but as Liligant it learns the awesome Quiver Dance and later Petal Dance.

Absolute mother bitches.

Lol - dont worry about it.

You can't catch Petilil on Black anyway so just take it as an extra to your Pokedex!

Glad you finally caught Victini ! :yay:

Some Pokemon when evolved with a stone will not learn any moves as their evolved form.

For instance when you evolve Pikachu into Raichu.

As far as I was aware the likes of Pansage -> Simisage continue this and do not learn moves by levelling up once evolved with a stone. They will learn TM's and HM's as normal.

Think this is right, someone tell me if not though :awesome:

I think this is correct. I would always check Serebii though, just in case.

Flameboy- I have added you!

Question: My Lilligant can't get confused due to its ability. It can learn Petal Dance that leaves the user confused. Will my Lilligant be confused by Petal Dance?

Question: My Lilligant can't get confused due to its ability. It can learn Petal Dance that leaves the user confused. Will my Lilligant be confused by Petal Dance?

I would assume that it wouldn't cause confusion, since the ability makes it impossible for Lilligant to get confused. Sounds like a good strategy.

Edit: From Bulbapedia "A Lilligant with Own Tempo is the only Pokémon that can naturally use this move without becoming confused. " That answers that.

Edited by Adthegreat