NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

It's going to be a DSi-enhanced game see my 719 Post

Best not come to that conclusion yet. For all we know, that game code is for any enhanced game. It may not be DSi Enhanced at all, it may be a sign it is 3DS enhanced

We just don't know as there's no frame of reference

It's going to be a DSi-enhanced game see my 719 Post

Can you link me to your post Canand as I'm most interested in reading this new found piece of information.

Best not come to that conclusion yet. For all we know, that game code is for any enhanced game. It may not be DSi Enhanced at all, it may be a sign it is 3DS enhanced

We just don't know as there's no frame of reference

Ignoring my sarcasm on my previous quote, DSi's actual model code is TWL. The DSi specific stylus and DSi handhled both have TWL as their code, so I'm thinking it's highly likely to just be a DSi enhanced game cart. Let's face it, that camera was going to be used some time or another.

EDIT: Looking at the link, one of the comments makes a very good point. It could be as simple as supporting more wireless encryption types like WPA.

Edited by Debug Mode
Automerged Doublepost

Maybe there's a Pokemon, like Chatot which used the mic, that lets you take photos with the DSi's camera to customise a Pokemon, like Photo Dojo.

Maybe there's a Pokemon, like Chatot which used the mic, that lets you take photos with the DSi's camera to customise a Pokemon, like Photo Dojo.

Can't wait to see everyones Testichu's.

Can you link me to your post Canand as I'm most interested in reading this new found piece of information.

Ignoring my sarcasm on my previous quote, DSi's actual model code is TWL. The DSi specific stylus and DSi handhled both have TWL as their code, so I'm thinking it's highly likely to just be a DSi enhanced game cart. Let's face it, that camera was going to be used some time or another.

EDIT: Looking at the link, one of the comments makes a very good point. It could be as simple as supporting more wireless encryption types like WPA.

Well there goes my theory :p

We came, we saw...we were apathetic.

My Eyes!!!

Seriously though whilst looking a little bit cooler, every tom dick and harry would have the pokes on the front. Cant wait to find out more about the UU ones!

Pokemon Black/White - a few more details (major version differences to be revealed)

The official Pokemon Black/White press release in Japan from the Pokemon Company had a few interesting tidbits within. There were a few things that I thought might be worth mentioning...

thumb_2132415958.jpg

thumb_2132415959.jpg

Black/White differences

- type of appearing Pokemon

- rate of Pokemon appearances

- inclusion of Reshiram and Zekrom

- use wireless and Wi-Fi to trade Pokemon

- following the Spring 2011 international release, Black & White's "communication ring" will expand throughout the world

- other "major version differences" are to be revealed

Link http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=125278

Finally, Nintendo has registered Zoroark.com, which would seem to indicate that the name Zoroark is going to stick for the North American release. That's not 100% confirmed, but why register the domain if they're not going to use that name?

Edited by canand

The official Pokemon Black/White press release in Japan from the Pokemon Company had a few interesting tidbits within. There were a few things that I thought might be worth mentioning...

Don't let me stop you.

Pokemon Black/White - a few more details (major version differences to be revealed)

thumb_2132415958.jpg

thumb_2132415959.jpg

Black/White differences

- type of appearing Pokemon

- rate of Pokemon appearances

- inclusion of Reshiram and Zekrom

- use wireless and Wi-Fi to trade Pokemon

- following the Spring 2011 international release, Black & White's "communication ring" will expand throughout the world

- other "major version differences" are to be revealed

Link http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=125278

Finally, Nintendo has registered Zoroark.com, which would seem to indicate that the name Zoroark is going to stick for the North American release. That's not 100% confirmed, but why register the domain if they're not going to use that name?

Could have sworn I had already posted that :p

Could have sworn I had already posted that :p

I havent seen it on your site.

Posted the stuff about the Version Exclusives on Sat, BoxArts on Friday and the WiFi stuff was a given.

As for Zoroark, that doesn't really mean anything. They often register domains they're not going to use

Hahaha, yeah Serebii jeez, I haven't seen it on your site either!

I have really

Canand for Serebii admin campaign is go!

OMG THERE ARE GOING TO BE VERSION EXCLUSIVE POKEMON!?!?

Serebii I cant see the boxarts on your site I seen the Friday post and its not on there.

Its the forth update from the top.

Yeah I seen it now thanks.

New Pokemon Black and White features revealed: With added Ping-Pong

Today the team and I had our ever so secret(we even had an NDA sent with our invite) pre-E3 meeting with Nintendo and we are allowed to share details of our 30 minute demo!

Follow the jump for impressions with our favourite surprise, the Pokemon Ping-Pong cup contests!

Definitely better than those stupid contests in the third generation

IMO, the 3rd generation had the best contests. They were much more straightforward.

the Pokemon on the cover of white is pretty awesome!

well... now begins the countdown of new pokemon being revealed. cant wait!

I seriously hope the legendaries in this game move away from shit like CONTROLLING SPACE, TIME AND CREATION and regress back to something halfway believable.

I seriously hope the legendaries in this game move away from shit like CONTROLLING SPACE, TIME AND CREATION and regress back to something halfway believable.

well.. it's not completley unbelievable.. i mean in terms of pokemon

Phase1 - Arceus creates Dialga, Giratina & Palkia,Dialga & Palkia create the universe & World,Giratina is sent to Distortian World by Arceus.

Phase 2 - During very early formation of the world Arceus creates Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit to create things that are in all modern humans and pokemon. (willpower, Knowledge, Emotion)

Around this time Mew came into being by itself containing the DNA of every pokemon to exist.

Phase 3 - Groudon & Kyogre are formed on earth and Rayquaza formed in the Ozone. Groudon and Kyogre shape the earth and a chance meeting causes them to battle. Regigigas moves the continenets forming regions. Heatran is formed in Lava.

Then the Legendary Birds slot in somewere, the legendary dogs slot in somewere etc etc.

and yeah Bulbapedia helped me out with this post ;)

I hope they don't try to outdo the 14 legendaries introduced in Generation IV...