NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

The fact you included Ho-oh as an example of good design effectively voids your whole argument... Plus all of your "badly designed" pokemon aren't exactly the best choices...

Probopass.png

(but I do agree that the earlier ones were the best :heh:)

I don't see what Elliott Gould has to do with anything.

Yeah, I remembered something else. The 3 semi-legendaries you get for each generation, too:

Moltres+Zapdos+Articuno.jpg

triosinnohpm9.png

Not content with the legendary...things in D/P already looking terrible, they cloned the thing twice and just changed its head. :p

Empolean makes sense though, the whole water/penguin/trident design.

Everyone loves Riolu though? SURELY!

Lucario_and_Riolu_sleeping_by_Veemonsito.jpg

I hope if that is a different Nurse its because Nurse Joys across the world organised a big theft and when people came in to treat their Pokemon they stole and/or poisoned some. Pokemon is crying out for a more morally grey storyline :heh:

Edited by Ashley

I'd say those Azelf fucktards are the worst Pokemon. Literally no desire to catch them.

I caught one of them with a great ball. Surprised the hell out of me when it worked.

Empolean makes sense though, the whole water/penguin/trident design.

Yeah, but, comparatively it's just weak. They seem to overcomplicate Pokemon with adornments these days, making them look like they have metal prongy edges and strange blocky bits.

I mean, compared to its equivalent. :p

364989.jpgblastoise_cor.gif

Hydro Pumps Empoleon out of the water tbh.

Yeah, but, comparatively it's just weak. They seem to overcomplicate Pokemon with adornments these days, making them look like they have metal prongy edges and strange blocky bits.

I mean, compared to its equivalent. :p

364989.jpgblastoise_cor.gif

Hydro Pumps Empoleon out of the water tbh.

Empoleon is part steel type...

lol, it should be rusty then. In fairness, Blastoise is a bit steely too. Steel cannons for popping a splash in someone's ass.

lol, it should be rusty then. In fairness, Blastoise is a bit steely too. Steel cannons for popping a splash in someone's ass.

Realism? In my Pokemon? Brb, it's my 11th birthday and I'm gonna go tour an entire region by myself protected by my pets, best of all, mother consented.

"Say, we need a seal Pokémon to evolve into a bigger seal Pokémon.

Hey, how about we take a seal, make it white and call it SEEL.

Genius. These are innovative ideas!"

"Say, we need a seal Pokémon to evolve into a bigger seal Pokémon.

Hey, how about we take a seal, make it white and call it SEEL.

Genius. These are innovative ideas!"

*Five years later*

"Lets make another Seal Pokemon, but this time....its blue...and we'll call it Spheal!"

Well in fairness in Japan its Japanese name is based on something else, its the lame English translators who were unoriginal :heh:

Besides, you could argue the reason Empolean doesn't rust away is because its arose out of evolution (Darwin, not Pokemon). Same reason bees can fly when they shouldn't really be able to (their fat arses should weight them down but their wing movements keep them in the air).

Are you saying steel can be evolved so it doesn't rust? Amazing, I think we should call it Stainless Steel.

Don't be silly, it can still be stained. Lets call it Stunningly Superunrustable Steel!

Gamefreaks originality at work...

130px-162Furret.png150px-399Bidoof.png20080914140104%21400.png150px-264Linoone.png150px-263Zigzagoon.png170px-161Sentret.png

and dont get me started on the birds.. though they look slightly better...

Edited by AeroScap

Nature is running out of ideas.

thing is nature doesnt have a limit of around 300 something "slots"

Realism? In my Pokemon? Brb, it's my 11th birthday and I'm gonna go tour an entire region by myself protected by my pets, best of all, mother consented.

It's called a joke. :z

Are you saying steel can be evolved so it doesn't rust? Amazing, I think we should call it Stainless Steel.

Yeah, stainless steel can still rust, genius. And you'd expect it to if it was constantly in contact with water. :p

Why are we even arguing this? :kiss:

Edited by Sheikah

Nothing else to do until more screens or info pop up?

We should get crisp screens on Thursday

We should get crisp screens on Thursday

I can't see how snacks are going to be relevant.

Yeah, stainless steel can still rust, genius. And you'd expect it to if it was constantly in contact with water. :p

Stainless steel is pretty much the most common alloy associated with resisting corrosion though, so it's what came to mind.