NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Unlike all of your fakes, this really IS the official boxart...

3F0x3F0y

THE TWO FORMS OF MJ ARE THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!

My leak has said that there will be a delay in the Grey boxart as it requires digging up his grey, rotting body.

3F0x3F0y

My leak has said that there will be a delay in the Grey boxart as it requires digging up his grey, rotting body.

I'd buy that.

3F0x3F0y

This one. Made my life.

FIRST PICS ON MY SITE

OMG FINALLY! A shop in the pokecenter!! I also hope they fix the box system... it's so slow to use, I mean why can't deposit and withdraw be using 1 hand... instead of going back out to go back in..

Digging the new 3Dness, the way its done block some things in the city which encourages more exploring and a bigger sense of scale!

:( I was expecting graphics like this;

2.1236837780.heavy-rain-pic-taken-from-hec-rest-house.jpg

I like the fact the speech is now a speech bubble. Amuses me for some reason.

Shame they didn't decorate the bit above that building. Seems the grey block is just stuck on top.

OMG FINALLY! A shop in the pokecenter!! I also hope they fix the box system... it's so slow to use, I mean why can't deposit and withdraw be using 1 hand... instead of going back out to go back in..

Digging the new 3Dness, the way its done block some things in the city which encourages more exploring and a bigger sense of scale!

Have you tried the option "move pokemon"?

city-big.jpg

They're going all out

Hmm, looks like they are welcoming more changes in the camera angles compared the 4th Gen games, but does that mean they'l finally include the fact the camera can actually be programmed?

Also placing bets that the city is tiny, with the illusion its big thanks to sky scrapers.

So that monkey has one breast in the middle, and a nipple either side of his breast?

o___________0

That's not a monkey, it's a gorilla.

meh not sure it looks all that great tbh! I am still weighing up whether heart gold/soul silver should be my first entry in the series!

Have you tried the option "move pokemon"?

Its still incredibly clunky.

meh not sure it looks all that great tbh! I am still weighing up whether heart gold/soul silver should be my first entry in the series!

It should! Pokemon has to be played to be believed!

Pokemon Red should have been your first entry in the series!!

thought tbf I haven't played the series since... but man, Red was one of the best games I've ever played!

You really DO have to play the series at some point!! :D

Screens arent revealing much tbh, shame as I was hoping for some more info!

It'll be enough for some people though, mainly Canand, who will probably be heard by all pleasuring himself to those new screens, poor chap.

Screens arent revealing much tbh, shame as I was hoping for some more info!

It'll be enough for some people though, mainly Canand, who will probably be heard by all pleasuring himself to those new screens, poor chap.

They're pacing the stuff :p

Without having played any of the GBA games, I would say that HG/SS would be very good places to start.

Without having played any of the GBA games, I would say that HG/SS would be very good places to start.

Count your blessings. The GBA games almost pushed me out of the franchise

Actually HG/SS would be a good way for me to get back into the series.

I LOVED Red, but then G/S didn't really appeal, and then having missed those I felt I was already out of it by R/S and D/P!

But by playing HG/SS next, it'll be like I didn't miss anything!

I LOVED Red, but then G/S didn't really appeal, and then having missed those I felt I was already out of it by R/S and D/P!

Go for it!

Dude, seriously, DO IT!

They're cracking games, as well as Diamond/Pearl/Platinum!

Don't know what to make of those screens, I can't quite work out if it's proper 3D or more of this pants 2.5D. That black/grey skyscraper looks crap. Hopefully we'll get more than just better graphics.

omg...what the fuck. Why not wait till the 3ds is released.

Pokemon= the most rehashed series in history

im sorry but this is too much. Thats my first impression I'll wait for more info but really to a pokefan.. these new graphics(all......out?) and more 100 pokemon is all they are gonna want/need to warant a purchase.

Dude, seriously, DO IT!

They're cracking games, as well as Diamond/Pearl/Platinum!

You know, it's been what... 10 years (since red)?

I am kinda tempted to jump back in!

omg...what the fuck. Why not wait till the 3ds is released.

Pokemon= the most rehashed series in history

im sorry but this is too much. Thats my first impression I'll wait for more info but really to a pokefan.. these new graphics(all......out?) and more 100 pokemon is all they are gonna want/need to warant a purchase.

You seemed to contradict yourself!

You started off sounding pissed... but ended up saying these new graphics + more pokemon is all it would take you to buy it!