NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

It's not yet known though whether the new titles will finally see us playing out an edgy, noir flashback to Professor Oak's youth as a trainer (that's Ashley's 'joke' - Ed).

It was already shown in Pokémon 4Ever the man was a complete pussy.

Actually, at the same time they trademarked Pokémon Black & Pokémon White, they did trademark Pokémon Grey

They probley done this becuse of the fake Pokemon chaos black game.

Actually, at the same time they trademarked Pokémon Black & Pokémon White, they did trademark Pokémon Grey

Oh dear....

it's going to be next year may when it would come out over here.... the wait is already kill me...

Oh dear....

it's going to be next year may when it would come out over here.... the wait is already kill me...

This has to be for Nintendo 3DS and I wished it come this year for UK.

It's not even going to be close methinks! UNLESS when is the 3DS out? it would make a killing as a launch title... but then again lets be realistic... 1) translation takes waaay too long AND 2) it wouldnt be in the shadow of HG/SS 3) still waiting for "Mind" Crystal (haha) ....

The official site still says Nintendo DS

It's more than likely to be a Nintendo DS game with potential 3DS extra features similar to the special rings in the Zelda Oracle games if you played on a GBA

We already have Heart Gold and Soul Silver this year, one full on pokemon game is more then enough for the year.

It's more than likely to be a Nintendo DS game with potential 3DS extra features similar to the special rings in the Zelda Oracle games if you played on a GBA

I really hope it does a little bit more than that... I need a reason to replace my old trusty launch day DS lite but nintendo havent really given me a good amount of upgrade... with these hardware revisions...

Ah, a Pokémon Noir Story. Now that would be innovation! :grin:

513375-film_noir_large.jpg

You are challenged by Hatted Man

Filmnoir-79570.jpg

Quick! A trainer is coming! Learn you standard NPC-lines!

straydog1.jpg

Oh, noes! It's Team Rocket, up to no good again!

filmnoir008.jpg

Flirty Lady uses smokescreen!

It doesn't affect Hooknosed Trainer.

They probley done this becuse of the fake Pokemon chaos black game.

Doubt it. Chaos Black is an illegal hack of the GBA Red & Blue. Nintendo isn't one to react to these sort of games (of which there are a freaking lot, so the chance that there is one with Black in the name is pretty high), and even if they would, now it's so late it's besides the point. It's purely coïncidental.

Nope, it's for the current DS, I'm afraid. Guess we'll have to wait for generation six to see them in 3D? ;)

Edited by Strange Cookie

Thats what I have been saying so long :heh:

Perhaps more events or some shit thats unlocks when playing it on 3DS happen or something along the lines of that.

Thats what I have been saying so long :heh:

Perhaps more events or some shit thats unlocks when playing it on 3DS happen or something along the lines of that.

Go to Mt. Sirolanta with a Raisoro in your party and you get a 3D bitchslap cutscene :p

Please note, I just made those names up

Edited by Serebii

Go to Mt. Sirolanta with a Raisoro in your party and you get a 3D bitchslap cutscene :p

Please note, I just made those names up

You should get hired by game freaks and help design the game :laughing:

....or are you? :cool:

Let's play the acronym game

GRBYGSCRSECFRLGXDDPPtHGSSBW

God help us. Soon it'll be bigger than time itself

Edited by Serebii

Let's play the acronym game

GRBYGSCRSECFRLGXDDPPtHGSSBW

God help us. Soon it'll be bigger than time itself

"XD" and "Pt" ?

Didn't Red and Blue colour everything Red or Blue (corresponding to the game) if you played it in a CBC?

I would guess that if they were making it with 3DS extras, that the battles will be "3D" - as in the kind of 3D where the 2D for your Pokémon is in front of the 2D sprite of the enemy Pokémon, and the perspective changes slightly when you look around (if that makes sense).

Didn't Red and Blue colour everything Red or Blue (corresponding to the game) if you played it in a CBC?

I would guess that if they were making it with 3DS extras, that the battles will be "3D" - as in the kind of 3D where the 2D for your Pokémon is in front of the 2D sprite of the enemy Pokémon, and the perspective changes slightly when you look around (if that makes sense).

Pretty much yeah. Yellow had more variance and GS had full colour

£5 says in the west they are released as "Dark" and "Light" or something similar.

£5 says in the west they are released as "Dark" and "Light" or something similar.

Why? Is Chess racist? Is Checkers? Backgammon? Are colours racist?

I've been dealing with this all day, it's starting to irk me. It only has racial connections if you yourself make them. Black/White were colours (well hues/shades) long before our melanin differed and they'll be it long after we all go Green from radiation poisoning.

Edited by Serebii

Can any one recall the quote where one of the guys said that we wont believe we are playing a Pokemon game or something along that bollocks?

Can any one recall the quote where one of the guys said that we wont believe we are playing a Pokemon game or something along that bollocks?

I'm fairly sure that was mistanslated. Especially as subsequent interviews and blog posts by the developers say it'll remain similar to past ones for continuing gamers but feel new enough for new ones