N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

:bouncy: The game (white) arrived two hours ago. I stole my mother's NDS to play. I love it. Still on route 2 training a bit. Did I already say that I love it?

After 10 years the first Pokémon game I've played. It feels like I'm 11 again. Shame that my mum will be back from work in a couple of minutes so she will be playing her game (Animal Crossing) again. Have to wait until tomorrow when I'm gonna get my N3DS.

Is there a way to look up abilities ingame and see what they do? My Munna (damn, whenever I talk about a Pokémon here I have to look up the English name first -.-) has Forewarn and I know what it does after some battles. But I want to read about abilities somewhere else and don't want to test them each time.

Alternatively, if you want it in German, my good friend Filb set up an awesome wiki which will help; http://www.pokewiki.de/

It's the best Pokémon wiki around

I don't think you can read about them in-game, but our very own Serebii's site has a great Abilitydex :D

This is why I love this forum (for the most part :p). You always get helped a lot. Thanks guys.

Oh and Serebii, you have an awesome site. : peace:

How the fuck do I catch Vicitini? I wasted a ton of balls on it with its health as close to zero as it could possibly be.

I got it on my first Great Ball, after two Pokéballs. :grin:

It has a pretty high catch-rate for a legendary, so it really shouldn't be too hard. All I did was get it down to 2 HP and putting it to sleep.

I got it on my first Great Ball, after two Pokéballs. :grin:

It has a pretty high catch-rate for a legendary, so it really shouldn't be too hard. All I did was get it down to 2 HP and putting it to sleep.

really I used 11 great balls and nothing!

Did you manage to inflict any poison or paralysis on it?

Try either paralyzing it or putting it to sleep.

Makes it loads easier to catch if it has a status problem.

You may already know that but for the legendaries I always have to put em to sleep or paralyze to help make catching them easier!

Good luck.

Did you manage to inflict any poison or paralysis on it?

Try either paralyzing it or putting it to sleep.

Makes it loads easier to catch if it has a status problem.

You may already know that but for the legendaries I always have to put em to sleep or paralyze to help make catching them easier!

Good luck.

yeah it was poisoned the first time and eventually died from that and second time was paralyzed with the smallest amount of red health left.

Hmmm Victini seems to be being an absolute Bitch for you if you had it paralyzed and on red health?

Know its not the best advice, but all I can say is keep trying. You'll get him eventually! :grin:

cheers!

Just realised don't have anyone who can make stuff sleep :(

Yeah, 11 balls don't sound as much. I met a Metang somewhere in the game and even though it had like.. 3 HP left I used 21 ultra balls, two Dusk balls, one quick ball and one more something ball, and I didn't get it! I ran out of balls at that time so I killed it and bought some more balls. Then I went back to get a legendary but on the way I met Metang again and tried to catch it. This time it only took 4 Ultra balls. I was pissed!

Finally found TM29. Been waiting for it for some time but now my Victini's perfect! I think about changing my Gurdurr (if I can't evolve it) with a Lucario but I really want to keep my team Gen V without mixing it with older Pokémon. Just because they are quite cool.

I added a Gollet to my team, I don't really want to get rid of him because he's awesome..but he's so crap attacking, I think because I've gave him the wrong move3s, gave him grass knot not thinking about the weight power and it barley hurts anything, I shall keep at him though, i'll have to look what I can give him, especially with Iron Fist ability.