N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Raikou is currently available for download for all Gen IV games. Lasts until sunday. Gives you Zoroark in Black & White.

Just finished getting mine... all 4 of them...

what? :blank:

I like my Pokemons damn it, is that such a crime? :p

Even though this thread's for BW, it is related.

Raikou is currently available for download for all Gen IV games. Lasts until sunday. Gives you Zoroark in Black & White.

Thanks for the reminder, just downloaded Raikou on Diamond. Didn't realise it would be shiny :)

Please note that if you're to transfer the beasts and the upcoming Celebi to Black & White, do it with the special Transfer Machine and not the standard transfer method; PokéShifter.

If you send them over the PokéShifter, they wont activate the events

Please note that if you're to transfer the beasts and the upcoming Celebi to Black & White, do it with the special Transfer Machine and not the standard transfer method; PokéShifter.

If you send them over the PokéShifter, they wont activate the events

=/ thats very interesting. Wonder why that is.

=/ thats very interesting. Wonder why that is.

I think it was intentional. The thing is, you can get the Transfer Machine right away, as soon as you get to Castelia City. The PokéShifter, however, is restricted until you beat the Elite Four.

The Transfer Machine only transfers the event beasts and Celebi anyway

Right pain the ass getting mine last night.

But got there eventually, despite temporarily disrupting my wireless due to changing it from WAP to WEP.

my Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle appears to be useless now, as when i tried connecting both my normal DS and girlfriends DSI it wouldn't work.

but that's not the point. Point is I have to of the beasts!

Right pain the ass getting mine last night.

But got there eventually, despite temporarily disrupting my wireless due to changing it from WAP to WEP.

my Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle appears to be useless now, as when i tried connecting both my normal DS and girlfriends DSI it wouldn't work.

but that's not the point. Point is I have to of the beasts!

:( I've been hearing alot of people struggle to get online with thier nintendo consoles because of the WEP thing. All I understand is that WEP is not great security for your router, WEP is all mine can do. I think we have had it scince the wii came out cause I beged for wifi cause of the wii. Its seemingly on its last legs because every time we get a phonecall/use the phone I get cut off :( Orange have sent us a netgear router (for another reason i wont get into) and I have swapped the filters and still the problem continues. I refuse to set up the netgear cause I have heard nothing but shit about them, and it doesnt say on the box its suitable for online gaming =/ and I forget what security it uses, either way I am not going through hell setting up all my appliances again to get them online.

Alot of my friends also have routers that do not except wifi things, so they resort to getting the pokemon via emulation ¬_¬

Think i am being really silly... but can someone post a link or do a step by step on how to actually get these.

The only thing i've read is to boot the game up, go into the start menu and scroll down to 'mystery gift'.

I dont have this option...

Apologies if its very simple and im being stupid... :blush:

Think i am being really silly... but can someone post a link or do a step by step on how to actually get these.

The only thing i've read is to boot the game up, go into the start menu and scroll down to 'mystery gift'.

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/mysterygift.shtml

I put some very shitty quality vids on my new youtube on how to do it (but not the getting mystery gift part)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuAccomplishment

subs and likes appriciated. Going to be adding alot to that channel over time.

Is there any word of when the Second Volume of the Pokemon strategy guide is out? The one which just lists the Pokemon. I love them far more than checking the internet.

Second volume? Anyway, yeah, Pokémon + strat books = awesome :) Made Red & Gold even more fun...

I beat the Elite Four on Black last night - a really refreshing change this Gen compared to how it's normally done. It also seemed a bit easier than usual, though - I managed it first time, which is very unusual for me!

Well you did have an awesome Conkeldurr

I think the problem with the E4 this time is that their types were almost all weak to one specific type and ther ewere only 4 Pokemon in each team