N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Can i just clarify with the legendary dog thing...

If we have access to Wi-Fi as well as a copy of HG / SS then we are able to download the legendary dogs?

Im confused!? :cry:

Is it some sort of event that you have to go along to in order to obtain them?

I should just read the thread again, i know... :p

Its ok - I now understand. Decided to not be lazy and just re-read the last few posts.

But it has brought up another question...?

How do we access the downloads?

I'm guessing it's an in-game thing within a Pokemon Centre?

Quick question... do you have to have any requirements to download these doggies? Do you need to have defeated the Elite Four or have a free space in your party or anything?

You need to have received the Pokédex. That's it. Though you need a space in your Wonder Card slots (You can only have 3 at a time, but you can delete them) in the Mystery Gift menu. You also need a space on your team when you receive the gift from the PokéMart

You need to have received the Pokédex. That's it. Though you need a space in your Wonder Card slots (You can only have 3 at a time, but you can delete them) in the Mystery Gift menu. You also need a space on your team when you receive the gift from the PokéMart

Thanks. Btw, I joined your forum recently as Hamishmash. Lovin' it.

Thanks. Btw, I joined your forum recently as Hamishmash. Lovin' it.

Good man, we killed the lag :)

Anyway, the first European WiFi event has been announced;

From March 4th 2011 to April 22nd 2011, we'll be able to download the Liberty Pass to get ourselves a Victini.

However, for those of you without WiFi, it will be available in select retailers

From March 4th 2011 to April 22nd 2011, we'll be able to download the Liberty Pass to get ourselves a Victini.

However, for those of you without WiFi, it will be available in select retailers

Black and White works with DSi interewebs right (ie....WPA is it)?

Status moves can turn the tide of battle. Can increase evasion, add to your defence or make you a massive killing machine. They can also afflict status conditions like Burn which hinder your foes considerably

http://www.serebii.net/games/stats.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/games/status.shtml

Still doesn't detract them from being horseshit. I'd rather hit hard with something sexy like Fire Blast than Focus Energy.

Status conditions are better but unless they're a side effect of a sexy attack (Such as freeze from Blizzard/Ice Beam) I'm not going to use it much. Which is weird because I can't stop using Crobat Prime with it's Severe Poison attack when playing the card game.

As for squad, going on previous memory of basic aesthetics this is what I'm feeling. Few alternatives depending on how the game goes for me. But as with all previous incarnations I'll probably start with fire. Mainly because it's the best and finding a decent wild fire Pokémon is rare.

PotentialMon.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Ahhh so you can get it over wifi but its also going to be a touring event>? Thank god for that cause I really cant get the time off work to travel to events anymore >_< was worried I would miss getting Victini.

Haven't decided when/if I'll be picking this up. I seem to get the desire to play Pokemon when a new game comes out but after a month or so, I just couldn't care less and barely touch the games after that point. Nothing seems to get me back into them so I'm undecided whether I should bother spending the £35 to pick up a copy of this or not, although I suppose having to use an entirely new set of Pokemon before I can use any of the previous generations does seem a little interesting.

I'm kind of the same.

The last main entry game I played was Diamond, but after that I got tired of the forumla. I found that the Ranger games were a breath of fresh air and now I enjoy that series more than the main series.

I have a little excitement for this game because it kinda feels like a reboot. I'm still not sure whether to get it or not, especially with the 3DS around the corner and a few other DS titles i'm interested in.

I will say that some of the new Pokemon look fantastic, which would make me picking a team hard. I never go EV training, usually I take a look at them, pick which ones look the coolest to me and then train them. I remember loving Zangoose, despite him being a bit pants in battle. :D

Ok so far I've got Mew and Latias on Soul silver from wi-fi events, and I'm going to make sure to get the shiny legendary dogs too.

Now I'm aware I'll be able to transfer my legendary dogs over to black or white eventually, but will I be able to send over my Mew and Latias from Silver to B/W? I'm unsure of the rules of trading over Wi-fi only Pokemon? But I really would like to get a complete Pokedex on Black & White and I've only got one Mew from that wi-fi event and wont resort to action replay or what ever they are.

And I assume this is a stupid question but my Articuno, Mewtwo, Lugia & Ho-oh I've caught so far, will I be able to trade them across too? (I assume once completing Black & White you'll be able to do this?)

Thanks in advance :)

The Transfer Machine for the three special beasts and Celebi is accessible right away when you get to Castelia City.

For everything else, you use the PokéShifter, accessible in Route 15 after you have beaten the main game. here, you can transfer Pokémon similar to Pal Park. There are, however, restrictions (and most of these also affect the beasts and Celebi).

Transfer six Pokémon at a time (No 24 hour limit now)

You need to remove items from the Pokémon. No Pokémon with hold items can be transfer.

You need to remove HM moves. However, if the Pokémon knows Whirlpool and is being transfered from DPt or knows Defog and is being transferred from HGSS, it'll go through.

You cannot transfer the Spiky-eared Pichu.

I probably asked something similar before, but I just want to be 110% sure.

If I have NA DS Lite, NA DSi, NA HG/D/Pl, PAL 3DS and PAL B/W I should have no problem getting all 600 Pokemon on one cart right? I use Black/White on the 3DS, and the others on DSi. If I buy both Black and White(PAL), the other one goes on the DS Lite(NA). All good right?

Is anyone going to buy both versions? I was thinking about doing that this time.