NEurope
killer kirby

Xenoblade Chronicles (Aug 19th)

Vote for the Xenoblade Chronicles alternative cover art!

The acclaimed, epic Wii RPG Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the UK later this year with an alternative cover on the inside of the regular cover - and fans get to choose which artwork will be used. Vote for your favourite by spreading the word!

Voting starts today and closes on 25 May 2011. In order to vote you simply click on your favourite cover art and use the Facebook and Twitter links underneath to share a link to this cover art on your social network of choice. Feel free to spread the word and vote as often as you like!

The artwork with the most votes on 25 May 2011 will be featured as the alternative cover art when Xenoblade Chronicles is released in the UK later in 2011.

Visit http://www.xenobladechronicles.co.uk or go directly to the Alternative Cover Art Vote!

Alternative Cover Art Vote

/lazy c+p

Voted for the fourth. But I am glad that 1 is winning, the other two irked me.

Nintendo France have posted screenshots of the game in French, if you're interested, head on over to livewii.fr and go take a look!

I would post the link, but I havn't made enough posts.

As Monolith Soft are now a first-party developer for Nintendo, I can see them making some fantastic games for Nintendo in the years to come. We've already seen them release great titles like Soma Bringer, Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade, and It seems as though Nintendo genuinely cares about this company.

With the release of Xenoblade on the Wii, I don't think we've even seen a glimpse of what Monolith Soft has to offer. I'm honestly excited!

Edited by Detchibe

As Monolith Soft are now a first-party developer for Nintendo, I can see them making some fantastic games for Nintendo in the years to come. We've already seen them release great titles like Soma Bringer, Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade, and It seems as though Nintendo genuinely cares about this company.

With the release of Xenoblade on the Wii, I don't think we've even seen a glimpse of what Monolith Soft has to offer. I'm honestly excited!

They were also involved with Squaresoft with Chrono Cross and Xenogears, as well as obviously the Xenosaga series, they have a lot of talent these guys. And I can't wait to see what they can create on 3DS or on Wii U, will be fantastic either way.

...and It seems as though Nintendo genuinely cares about this company.

Nintendo Japan and Nintendo of Europe do. NoA? Not so much it seems. At least not enough to announce anything at E3 :sad:

Edit: There is a new video showing off some locations btw.

Edited by Burny

- special classic controller for Xenoblade Chronicles

- Nintendo of Europe had a presence at E3, but they weren't allow to show Xenoblade Chronicles

- this was because NoA didn't want to showcase games that they aren't planning to sell

Awesome! This totally makes up for the lack of ExciteBots. Reggie must really hate Monolith games. :D

Still hope we get The Last Story though.

That and this will make me a very happy gamer, got to give NoE kudos for this though. Wonder what the controller is like.

Still hope we get The Last Story though.

According to the rumoured Euro release list that is kicking about we get this August 26th and Last Story is down for 2012.

Yeah, fingers crossed that it's true! It's been hinted at enough it'll reach outside of Japan atleast!

Yeah, fingers crossed that it's true! It's been hinted at enough it'll reach outside of Japan atleast!

Indeed. Sod the yanks, they got their RPG's in the 90's. Now it's Europes time to shine! :D

This isn't coming to North America though? What on earth? Man NoA makes a lot of retarded decisions...

Indeed. Sod the yanks, they got their RPG's in the 90's. Now it's Europes time to shine! :D

Few years ago, I never thought I'd say this, but this is all thanks to NoE. Sure, they have left important games unreleased in the past, but lately, they have been making great decisions on theit own.

Like not postponing games just because NoA did (Sin and Punishment) and givin us these great games. I haven't played Disaster: Day of Crisis yet, but people speak of a great game, and I should try it out. And I certainly will get Xenoblade Chronicles.

Still gutted we didnt get excite bots and mario sluggers.

Yeah, it's a shame, but seriously, thinking about it, if Nintendo give me this game, as well as Last Story from the rumors I am hearing and ALSO from the latest I am hearing online Pandora Tower's. Than the US can happily have a fun racer and simple baseball game. This game is out soooooon so HYPED!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

MUSIC TIME AGAIN!!!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by killer kirby

MUSIC TIME AGAIN!!!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

You know, as soon as Xenoblade was released in Japan, along with its OST, I immediately purchased the 4-discs OST from play-asia.com, which is a bit odd for I usually only dowload/buy the OST of a game once I've completed it.

Given the fact that I only gave a it quick listen, this must mean that my subconscious wants me to buy Xenoblade, play Xenoblade, and experience, for the very first time, the epicness of a homeconsole JRPG:o

I've never played a big, massive (J)RPG on a homeconsole, so this game must truly be something amazing, for it made my inner mind bow down to it!

I've never played a big, massive (J)RPG on a homeconsole, so this game must truly be something amazing, for it made my inner mind bow down to it!

Good of you to try a full blown JRPG on a home system :D And to make it a Monolith Soft game you are going to go in for a time of your life.

Seriously thinking about it, I just recently played most of monolith's games and they still amaze me story wise, Nintendo truly knew what they were buying when getting them, but before they did buy them, the worst aspect of Monolith was not as much focus on gameplay, yet now, being owned by Nintendo it's like they have a task to truly be about fresh and exciting gameplay while also bringing the awesome stories they always bring, I truly think Nintendo is the company bringing the best out of them now :D

It's getting close to release aaaaaah sooooo excited :D

I truly think Nintendo is the company bringing the best out of them now :D

That may be the case but it's pointless if they are not gonna release their games worldwide.

What have they made since Nintendo took over? As far as i'm aware the only game we got was Disaster and the rest stayed in Japan.

I really should play Baten Kaitos: Origins. I bought it around release day and never touched it, which is strange as I enjoyed the first outing.

That may be the case but it's pointless if they are not gonna release their games worldwide.

What have they made since Nintendo took over? As far as i'm aware the only game we got was Disaster and the rest stayed in Japan.

I really should play Baten Kaitos: Origins. I bought it around release day and never touched it, which is strange as I enjoyed the first outing.

Jesus dude, we didn't get Chrono Cross over here, Xenogears never came over here, Xenosaga I and II came but not III. So yeah it's not just Nintendo that are the sole evil beings, Square and Namco has fucked us over as well.

Jesus dude, we didn't get Chrono Cross over here, Xenogears never came over here, Xenosaga I and II came but not III. So yeah it's not just Nintendo that are the sole evil beings, Square and Namco has fucked us over as well.

I ain't arguing that but what's the point in getting excited about a company who must be rolling in cash yet refuse to give the western world the games. Most the examples you used were from a generation or two ago when we didn't expect such titles to appear but now we do.

After all the fuss this game has caused it had better be good.

Man, the ending theme is beautiful.

This one is just...wow. Freaking awesome.