NEurope
killer kirby

Xenoblade Chronicles (Aug 19th)

Just went to preorder this from Amazon, you know to show a bit of support for our friends across the pond, and they don't even have a listing for it?!?

This has Japanese VO work on it, correct? If so then it's subtitles for me.

You shouldn't need to hear the English to decide that. :p

You shouldn't need to hear the English to decide that. :p

I don't like that sort of sentiment.

did we ever get xenosaga 1 and 3 released in PAL? i thought we only got 2?

i skipped the seres because i thought it would be too odd playing 1 of 3 games and not even the first but the middle game

still i'm thinking of getting this

if my ps3 played import ps2 games i'd be happy but thats region locked

did we ever get xenosaga 1 and 3 released in PAL? i thought we only got 2?

i skipped the seres because i thought it would be too odd playing 1 of 3 games and not even the first but the middle game

still i'm thinking of getting this

if my ps3 played import ps2 games i'd be happy but thats region locked

We only got 2, with a dvd that explained everything that happened in 1. Apparently, it sold poorly and they decided not to release 3 over here.

Also, it may seem a bit selfish, but wouldn't it be nice if we got an rpg that the US didn't get for once? We got shafted a lot during the 90s, Chrono Cross and Xenogears still haven't seen a release here yet. :\

Just went to preorder this from Amazon, you know to show a bit of support for our friends across the pond, and they don't even have a listing for it?!?

Unless I read this wrong, they definitely do. It's still called Monado: Beginning of the World

(That red CC Pro goes well with the red Wii Play Motion Wiimote!)

Does this mean I have to get a red Wii Remote?

Oh darn, getting a serious déjà vu here...

- big ass box? Check.

- blue cover? Check.

- huge sword? Check.

- ccp included? Check.

The last time I bought something like that, it was Monster Hunter Tri...and we all know how that ended up! xD Yep, 550+ hours of unbelievable greatness...So yeah, looking better and better! ;)

And no, I'm not listening to the soundtrack before hand...I did that with AAI: ME, and it cuts the tension and surprise of the game drastically! Wanna keep my musical moments unspoiled from here on... :D

We only got 2, with a dvd that explained everything that happened in 1. Apparently, it sold poorly and they decided not to release 3 over here.

Also, it may seem a bit selfish, but wouldn't it be nice if we got an rpg that the US didn't get for once? We got shafted a lot during the 90s, Chrono Cross and Xenogears still haven't seen a release here yet. :\

thought so! that sucks, who knows maybe we'll get a HD update collection for the WiiU, after all HD updates of ps2 games seem to be the new thing

Shouldn't the title of this thread be Xenoblade Chronicles, since we are in Europe?

Does this mean I have to get a red Wii Remote?

Absolutely! Matching colors and all. ;)

Am I to understand that this game is only playable with a CCPro?

No, it can be played with the Wii-mote and Nunchuk combo but I'm thinking it'll be a more more comfortable experience playing it with the Classic Controller (either the standard one or the Pro) as was the case with MH3.

Definately thinking about getting this, looks great.

Just the standard edition fo me though, I already have a lovely white CC Pro, no need for another.

I'll defintiely be getting this and I'm glad it's coming out that soon. When that inital vague September date was leaked by the VO, I was thinking the end of the month, not the start.

I'm with Retro though, the fancy box and CCP would be nice but I already have a standard CC and also a Black CCP that I got with MHT - the latter of which I've never actually used - so it will be the regular version for me.

Just preordered the classic controller bundle on GAME, get a few points and then also for the fact that nowhere else seems to have it for preorder at the moment.

...also for the fact that nowhere else seems to have it for preorder at the moment.

Because it's a GAME exclusive. :p

Anyone order the Monster Hunter CC Pro online from GAME, was wondering how good the packaging is. Don't want it to turn up damaged like they normally do.

Because it's a GAME exclusive. :p

Honestly didn't know that, didn't catch it in any article.

It's preordered now anyway, let's hope GAME doesn't bugger this one up like OoT3D.

Honestly didn't know that, didn't catch it in any article.

I don't believe it was announced together with the release date, but there was a press statement later: see here.

Edit:

Seeing dolphin footage really makes you wish the Wii was just a tad bit more powerful:

Though once I'm in a game, I don't notice jagies, low resolution, poor textures etc. anymore.

Edited by Burny

A bit off topic maybe, but these were the TV ads in Japan and I would've never guessed that cool looking rig and the chick are the same person...! Apparently they are. Before and after transformation. :bowdown: