NEurope

But... what?

Once you've got a bluetooth keyboard then why bother leaving your PC that's streaming this?

I don't actually plan on playing it, just cool that it's possible. Means I can do pretty much anything on my PC while sat in the living room (the PC is on 24/7 these days anyway, being used as a media server).

Installed iOS 4.2 last night. A really good upgrade, a few optimisations making the OS run better along with multitasking, folders, etc. Oh, and Safari reloads tabs less often now :D Only downside is the stupid decision to change the lock switch to a mute switch.

The iPad Keyboard Dock combines a dock for charging your iPad with a full-size keyboard. The dock has a rear dock connector port, which lets you connect to an electrical outlet using the USB Power Adapter, sync to your computer, and use accessories like the iPad Camera Connection Kit. An audio line out port lets you connect to a stereo or powered speakers.

With a soft microfiber interior and reinforced panels to provide structure, the iPad Case is the perfect way to carry around your iPad. And it does double duty. It folds in just the right places to act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard. Buy now

Anyone seen that SEGA are releasing Chu-Chu Rocket for iPad? About time they cashed in on a spectacular game! Hope that sucka has online multiplayer and map sharing.