NEurope
Raining_again

Weight Loss 2010!

Well done for the weight loss Raining! How much do you want to lose in total, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry about your mom, but I'm sure if she keeps at it she'll start losing weight too. =)

I've been on my "diet" for three weeks now and I've only lost 2.1 kg or 4.6 lbs (which I probably just lost in my boobs haha). My weight goes up a bit during the weekends, so have to make up for it again during the week. But for now I'm happy with any weight loss. Slow and steady is the way to go for me I think.

Well done for the weight loss Raining! How much do you want to lose in total, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry about your mom, but I'm sure if she keeps at it she'll start losing weight too. =)

I've been on my "diet" for three weeks now and I've only lost 2.1 kg or 4.6 lbs (which I probably just lost in my boobs haha). My weight goes up a bit during the weekends, so have to make up for it again during the week. But for now I'm happy with any weight loss. Slow and steady is the way to go for me I think.

I'm about 18 stone now. Lost about 1.5 stone so far. My healthy weight is like 11stone (154lbs - 70kg) . I dunno, I kinda think the BMI system can be a bit flawed. I don't think I'd look normal at 11stone :s

My mum is the same like, she said throughout her whole life shes never been anything smaller than a size 16 (which is borderline plus size in the uk), and she was running like 10 miles a day at the time!

A bit of deviation at the weekend is nothing bad. Its just making sure you maintain the week of good eating and your weight is staying relatively steady or going down in terms of week to week/month to month.

Daily changes are pretty normal - especially for us ladies with our time of the month and fluid retention etc!

Yeah I don't trust BMI too much heh. You could have a perfect BMI but still have too high of a fat percentage, or the other way around, your BMI could be high but you could have a lot of muscle. It doesn't take into account any of that stuff.

Good luck to you and your mom with the weight loss! Me and my mom are always trying to look out after one another; when one of us feels like having a snack the other person has to jump in and stop it haha. It's usually me who has to stop mom from snacking. =P

And yeah, during the weekends I allow myself to eat a bit more. Plus we eat stuff like spaghetti bolognaise (without meat for me) and chips (with salad for me), yummy but fattening. Mmm food.

I'm now down to 11'1, what's my secret?

I cycled 30 miles a day for 5 weeks LOL!

I'm so happy! I lost 3lb!!! :D:D:D

I've been swimming twice a week, doing DDR, exercise DVDs and Just Dance 3 days a week, jogging everyday and following my mate's weightlifting plan and eating what I usually eat and I've lost 3lb in two weeks! I can't go swimming now though because of the kids getting in the way all of the time. :(

I don't follow BMI either, I know how much I need to lose to look good and half of the time, BMI is wrong anyway!

Also, well done Raining for the weight loss!!!

I've lost around 30kg since the end of February. Still look flabby though, so I've started going to the gym.