NEurope
chairdriver

The Materialism Thread (a.k.a Things I Want)

Yeah there's got to be female chubby chasers out there. How else would you explain the fact ReZ is in a relationship?

:kiss:

I've always put it down to money or some form of blackmail.

Na'vi Bestiality Alert.

This is better:

Great-Tit-1.jpg

This topic delivers, great tits. I approve.

Is it wrong that I haven't been reading this thread up to now, but when the title was changed I instantly clicked it and read from the start?

Is it wrong that I haven't been reading this thread up to now, but when the title was changed I instantly clicked it and read from the start?
Nope, like breasts... perfectly natural... or naturally perfect!

Yes. You're a filthy breeder.

-------

I want a pair of shoes which are cool. Not converse, or any famous brand, just good quality shoes that look cool. Boots possibly.

^ Reminds me, these could go in this thread, as they're about £400 out of my price range.

pirblk2.jpg

by Vivenne Westwood, apparently as seen on someone from JLS.

It would have been nice if people had actually listened to what I said. Who changed the thread title? Just so I know whose house to wish a plague on.

There's the upper boob, the under boob (best part, imo) and there's inner boob. Side boob is a bit over-rated though, it's no match for the inner boob.

LOL! I agree about under boob, but I'd never thought about the other parts. Inner boob? :grin:

Everyone just thinks it's about the nipple. They are so wrong. The nipple isn't even in my top 3 parts of the breast! Nowhere near.

Visually, yes, but it's an erogenous zone! It's true though, I've never understood why nipples are considered the "rude" bits when men have them too!

Maybe Molly wants small and humble breasts, you know, so they don't get confused with mountains and all that...

LE-LO-LO-LE-LO-LE!!!!

Brilliant!

Seriously though, I don't think breasts can be too big unless someone is overweight or has implants, can they?

It would have been nice if people had actually listened to what I said. Who changed the thread title? Just so I know whose house to wish a plague on.

I, but it was upon Retro Link's request.

The joke wasn't at you though, it was at all the horny males that populate this forum that jump with giddiness at the mere mention of breasts.

Seriously though, I don't think breasts can be too big unless someone is overweight or has implants, can they?

Yes! Women can have serious back problems if their breasts are too big.

I do preffer smaller breasts. You know, something that isn't a bother. Besides, "tits" are just lumps of flesh. I'm more of a snappy remarks man. You know, that "Look at the snappy remarks on that one!!!" sort of thing.

Heh, I remember you saying ages ago that my breasts were too big for your taste. =P

Hmmm back on topic, stuff I want... There's loooots of things I would want to own but can't have, but those are unrealistic anyway. Like this:

disneyland-paris.jpg

As for more realistic things, I'd want some tv series (all of Dexter, Pushing Daisies...), some CDs, lots of art supplies, children books, clothes... Oh, and someday I want to own a quality telescope, when I have my own place. =)

Oh, and someday I want to own a quality telescope, when I have my own place. =)
Yeah I'd really a telescope aswell!

I'd also like a Lotus Exige,

lotus-exige-s.jpg

Bugatti Veyron

bugatti-veyron.jpg

and a Lamborghini Murcielago

2009-lamborghini-murcielago-48.jpg

A really long tree lined driveway, for racing down...

268962241_c38235587d.jpg

My own race track,

0811_01_z+nurburgring_nordschleife_racetrack+2009_dodge_viper_sRT10_aCR.jpg

And a fleet of these to hold races in...

Edited by Retro_Link

My own race track.

Now that is a good idea! I'd like a couple of Ferraris to go round in too...

To be serious, though, Molly, if you want to have your breasts reduced, then by all means do so. I estimate that probably a third of the world's male population prefers Tifa-sized boobs, another third prefers petite breasts, and the last third prefers breasts that are actually proportionate to the body. There's no pleasing everybody. I, myself, much prefer breasts that aren't too big or small - and if need be, I'd rather have them smaller than bigger than "standard".

At the moment, my biggest desire is a pro NHL career with the Pittsburgh Penguins. I'm working on it.

To be serious, though, Molly, if you want to have your breasts reduced, then by all means do so. I estimate that probably a third of the world's male population prefers Tifa-sized boobs, another third prefers petite breasts, and the last third prefers breasts that are actually proportionate to the body. There's no pleasing everybody. I, myself, much prefer breasts that aren't too big or small - and if need be, I'd rather have them smaller than bigger than "standard".

Please stop.

Hey, for once I was actually making a serious point. God knows I can't make a serious point about breasts without sounding awkward. :p

Hey, for once I was actually making a serious point. God knows I can't make a serious point about breasts without sounding awkward. :p

Preach on.

LOL! I agree about under boob, but I'd never thought about the other parts. Inner boob? :grin:

Visually, yes, but it's an erogenous zone! It's true though, I've never understood why nipples are considered the "rude" bits when men have them too!

The inner boob. :) The cleavage. So, if you squeezed both breasts together and put your hand in the middle...that bit. I love that bit.

When I was younger, I didn't understand why it would be fair for men to walk around topless and not women. So, I said to myself that when I become President (this was before I knew how things worked in the UK - Political wise) I was going to make the men wear bikinis and bras for a day and the women could walk freely.

As for more realistic things, I'd want some tv series (all of Dexter, Pushing Daisies...), some CDs, lots of art supplies, children books, clothes... Oh, and someday I want to own a quality telescope, when I have my own place. =)

A telescope would be super sweet. I think a drumkit would be ok, too?

For things that I want, I don't think I neeeed much. Games and doovdes would be nice, but deep down there's only a few things I would want.

I would love to have my own house, and my own car. Having your own place would be great. Kinda like being in charge of your own castle. I'd be the general and I promise I'd keep it tidier. Living in student houses or renting, it just isn't the same, because you know it's only temporary and you know it ultimately belongs to someone else. It's quite someway off though, since I need proper employment before I can even consider such a thing.

Aside from that, what I'd love would be a new drum kit. In particular, I would love the kit that Alan White (ex-Oasis drummer) had when he was in the Don't Look Back In Anger video:

oasis+dont+look+back+in+anger.jpg

And, there is no way I could ever get this, but I would love to get this:

Eric+Cantona+cantona2.jpg

Eric Cantona's shirt. I'd have that over my bed. He was the King.

if you want to have your breasts reduced, then by all means do so
Now I have your permission, I feel comfortable doing so.

Danny you are lovely, but I honestly can't believe that post happened. Let this be the end of it, please.