NEurope
Sanchez

Cheap Windows 7 Keys

Just throwing this out to see if there's any interest. I have access to some Windows 7 keys on the cheap, they're direct from Microsoft, I can also give you a link to download the ISO from Microsoft servers. You can burn these or extract the contents onto a USB key and you can install like that. These keys work equally well on 32/64 bit versions.

Anyway if you're interested let me know and I'll email them to you whenever I get online.

* Ultimate - £50

* Professional - £35

* Home Premium - £25

Office 2007

* Professional - £25

* Pro Plus - £30

* Ultimate £40

Vista

* Ultimate - £30

* Business - £15

* Home Premium - £10

XP

* Professional - £15

* Home Edition - £10

Edited by Sanchez

Hey, I am interested in getting a Home Premium key - Just need to get paid end of this month, then we could do some business :)

Sure,

Not much interest so far so I've added some other products people might be interested in: Office 07, XP and Vista.

I would be interested in a Windows 7 Home Premium one if that's possible please.

Either Sanchez has become a software broker, or he is attending an academic institution which often throw around these keys like no tomorrow.

Just a few questions,

Is there any region based restriction on them?

Is your method for obtaining them illegal?

If the answer to both questions is no, then I might be interested in Windows 7 home.

This sounds a little bit too good to be true.

Good morning everyone.

As I said I get these keys direct from microsoft, Ten10 has got the right sort of idea. The codes I guarantee are completely legal and valid or I will give you your money back. I emailed Pj his code this morning so he'll be able to let you know how it went for him.

The codes are not region restricted.

Good morning everyone.

As I said I get these keys direct from microsoft, Ten10 has got the right sort of idea. The codes I guarantee are completely legal and valid or I will give you your money back. I emailed Pj his code this morning so he'll be able to let you know how it went for him.

The codes are not region restricted.

Before i purchased one, i would really like to see something that proves they're legitimate. Are you using an OEM license or something?

I'm not sure what I could provide to prove they're legitimate. I can understand your skepticism but I can tell you I'm running two copies on these keys on some of my computers and soon PJ will have one too. If you're still skeptical then I would recommend you wait until some testimonials come through. I've asked peej to post to let everyone know his key works.

Just used the key and worked flawlessy. Any skeptical people just buy a key as they are legitimate and works instantly. Thanks to Sanchez for this offer, any questions just ask away :)

I'm not sure what I could provide to prove they're legitimate. I can understand your skepticism but I can tell you I'm running two copies on these keys on some of my computers and soon PJ will have one too. If you're still skeptical then I would recommend you wait until some testimonials come through. I've asked peej to post to let everyone know his key works.

People might be a bit more assured as to their legitimacy if you explained how you can sell them to us for this cheap.

Everyone I am not sure what myself or Sanchez could provide to prove it's legitimate, trust me in saying it's now 24 hours since upgrading and everything works...if you want windows 7 here is a cheap option for you.

As far as I can see you may as well just get it illegally?

Sanchez hasn't explained how he can get them and sell them cheaply. If they come from a Uni they can't be sold on, "directly from Microsoft" doesn't really mean that much...

Yeah...seems like you're avoiding explaining how you actually got them.

I don't really see the point in this...if any sort of licensing dispute was raised over your software you'd be in just the same position as someone who illegally downloaded/activated their copies for free via the internet. You couldn't really say "Yeah I legally own this, I bought the keys off some guy on a Nintendo forum". You'd be unable to prove you owned the licenses in either circumstance, but one will have cost you £10+.

Edited by Sheikah