NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

How would you like that cooked sir?

Its not really the consumption idea of meat eating that makes me want to stay vegetarian, more the intensive-farming-murdering-cruel-inhuman way in which they are reared and killed for the sole benefit of some fat steak eating motherfucker who doesnt give a flying fuck about the life of anyone but himself. Period.

AND told you quinny....mormons.....

So everyone who eats a steak is 'someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone elses or animal lives'. Seems like a harsh and incorrect generalisation there. You don't see me calling every veggie a treehugging pussy who cries at the mere sight of blood, do you?

To me, people eat whatever they want. I myself love meat, and I also think, read think, that human bodies are designed for processing meat. It might be that when you don't eat meat, you have a shortage of certain substances. It also mightn't.

He could be right you know, if what I've heard is true the gays like nothing more than a gob full of meat.

So everyone who eats a steak is 'someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone elses or animal lives'. Seems like a harsh and incorrect generalisation there. You don't see me calling every veggie a treehugging pussy who cries at the mere sight of blood, do you?

Dont eat meat and I shant call you one.

Bowser........cool

Dont eat meat and I shant call you one.

Then you're a shallow minded idiot who believes his opinions are the only right ones and everyone else is not only wrong, but also a bad bad person. It's because of people like you millions died in WWII, the WTC got blown up and religions escalated in terrorist breeding grounds.

sorry if that was a bit harsh.

Woah woah woah, didn't mean to start an argument, lets just let this be a thread about steak cooking.

(But one last thing, Veggies are 30%ish less likely to have cancer and heart attacks - cant remember the exact statistic.)

Back to the cooking of le steak!

Steak is best cooked medium-well ie. not so burnt that it loses its taste, with just a bit of pink in the middle. If I'm in France, I just don't bother. You ask for it well done and it comes dripping in blood. I mean, what the fuck? Those crazy French...

I like my steak medium usually but it's always different. I'm quite fussy and it's not often I have a steak that I really enjoy.

As for the whole vegetarian arguement. It's a personal choice and I wouldn't judge anyone for it. Having said that, humans are omnivores. Our entire bodies are geared to eating a combination of both meat and vegetables. We aren't meant to eat one or the other. That's the reason that someone who only eats meat is going to get ill from say a lack of vitamin and vegetarians can get ill from not eating any protien.

Sign in to follow this