NEurope
Hero-of-Time

NBA Jam!!

Thank God this looks good. Can't wait now. Looks like Chris Rock is taking the dunk. Loving the style though...

NES control sounds good. Jump, pass, sprint. (Maybe shake to shoot/steal) All you need surely.

Cleaned up portion of the scan:

nbajamk.jpg

Loving the style
Yeah, they've really nailed the visual style judging by that pic, looks brilliant! icon14.gif

Now just don't let us down with the choons EA! ;)

The more these screens look like they're photoshopped by a child, the more I like the look of it.

Looks ace.

Damn talented child, I don't think I could manage to shoop something that well. Then again I'm terrible and have had no (un)formal lessons with image editing.

There are a few new screen shots of this in the latest issue of ONM, it looks amazing.

We must be close to seeing some footage soon, come on EA! Don't leave us hanging! :heh:

Pretty close, but not quite the same. I'm glad it's close though.

A great trailer. Looks very fun to play. Also, take a read in the comments section underneath. "aw nooo, when it's out on pssssssn?"

I was under the impression that this was not a downloadable title? I thought it was retail only. Has this changed at all?

A great trailer. Looks very fun to play. Also, take a read in the comments section underneath. "aw nooo, when it's out on pssssssn?"

I was under the impression that this was not a downloadable title? I thought it was retail only. Has this changed at all?

It is retail game and only for the Wii and DSi but some fanboys believe all good lucking Wii games and 2D assets games should be downloadable titles.

Edited by Dante

Yes. Yes. Yes. Love the look of this.

Never had any experience with the original, but hey, this looks like immense fun. May I join the club?

Never had any experience with the original, but hey, this looks like immense fun. May I join the club?

You can start up a club for noobs. :heh:

E3 Trailer:

E3 Gameplay: (off screen)

Edited by Retro_Link

I hope this gets online play but the sheer effort put into it seems like it will be a brilliant single player outing anyway.

It's going to be an expensive Christmas this year...

Firstly, why has that been posted here Dante? This is the Wii section ::shrug:

Secondly, rumours have been abound for ages that it would be coming to the XBLA and PSN for ages but nothing has been confirmed. That remains the case now as EA haven't confirmed it and a rating doesn't necessarily mean that it is coming to that platform (the rating only says Xbox 360 so you could technically say it was only coming to the 360 as well) as there have been many cases of incorrect listings on rating boards in the past. Granted, the German ones are more often than not right but they have made mistakes before.

Because i hasn't been confirmed yet is the reason to why I have posted it here.