NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

What DO you want for Xmas?

I'd love some new underwear for Christmas. Aside from that, I just buy anything I want.

Like I said in that other Christmas present thread, I was originally going to be getting this.

CTE-440_S-ST.jpg

But after my Dad has opted to spend abit more on presents, I'll be getting one of these.

head_32.jpg

I'm also getting it on educational discount, so I can get it for £175 instead of the standard £220 price which helps quite abit really.

It makes quite a change for me to get such an expensive gift this Chrimbo, as usually I've always got two computer games.

Anyway, I can see Eenuh in the distance looking on in envy at the Intuos. :heh:

Like I said in that other Christmas present thread, I was originally going to be getting this.

CTE-440_S-ST.jpg

But after my Dad has opted to spend abit more on presents, I'll be getting one of these.

head_32.jpg

I'm also getting it on educational discount, so I can get it for £175 instead of the standard £220 price which helps quite abit really.

It makes quite a change for me to get such an expensive gift this Chrimbo, as usually I've always got two computer games.

Anyway, I can see Eenuh in the distance looking on in envy at the Intuos. :heh:

Pfffff. Show off. =P

No really, it's cool that you're getting an Intuos. I myself prefer the Graphire though; can't get used to the Intuos for some reason (we have one in school). Plus I got my shiney Graphire 3 all for free, so I can't complain. :D

Pfffff. Show off. =P

No really, it's cool that you're getting an Intuos. I myself prefer the Graphire though; can't get used to the Intuos for some reason (we have one in school). Plus I got my shiney Graphire 3 all for free, so I can't complain. :D

Haha.

I would have much rather had a free graphire aswell...........you're lucky to have won that. :heh:

It's going to be more of an investment really, as I've got to take it to uni and all that if I actually get there.

But always, traditional drawing skills are what you need, no tablet can change that.

would like (but would never get):

creative portable media centre

some anime and martial arts dvds

and thats bout it for now

This christmas i hope to get

a new phone - my old one being large, gray, and having a cracked screen

red dwarf VII

new PJs

erm....thats it

I wanted an mp3 player but i dont know which one to get; I have heard mixed reviews about the ipod nano. Which one should i get, I only have like 200 songs though if that helps.

All I know is that for Chrimbo I am getting The Sims 2, I don't know which platforn, but not for PS2 hopefully, they haven't bought it yet, and I should tell them to get it for the Xbox, the reason: Memory Space.

And the DVD I am getting is Max & Paddy. Might as well, y'know. It was actually funny. The first episode was good, the one with Noddy Holder in was great, and the phrase "Snicky-Snacky-Snoo".

Dunno what CD I am getting.

Ive pretty much already had my presents, as my birthday and Christmas are so close together they usually get combined (which is fine by me). For the record, I got my xbox 360 with Condemned and another Wireless Pad, and some Car Insurance. Yay! :D

I am hoping for a copy of Fatal Frame 3 on the PS2 though from Ian. If he remembers it.

________

Buy vaporgenie

Edited by Johelian

A Toshiba Gigabeat mp3 player. Originally an Ipod but they are a bit overrated. A few Dvd's and I haven't brought a cube game for awhile so I'll probably settle for fire emblem.

i have asked for cd's and vinyl. Other than that I will buy myself a DS and mario kart in the new year, and i reckon i'll get some cash from random family members.

Mario & Luigi 2, Sonic Rush and great TFT. Fire Emblem, Batallion Wars, Paper Mario 2 and Pikmin 2 would be nice too but that's asking way too much ^^'

Sign in to follow this