NEurope
Beast

SNOW!

I can't believe it. I went outside like five minutes ago and it was clear blue skies and sunny. Now it's snowing so much, I can't see anything outside. It's amazing! White Christmas FTW!

:bouncy:

Meh still got sun here, I hope it stays that way, don't want them closing the snake pass..

Strange as Slaggis says theres snow in Sheffield.

Anyway shut up, none here :( Although chances are if we do it'll be tomorrow morning and interrupt my train and cause chaos :p

I hate snow. It means I can't cycle. Last time it snowed I got hit by a car. I hate snow.

Was just coming home and a massive blizzard hit, didnt last long at all but all the roads and fields are covered with a thin layer

We've received the largest amount of snow in 10 years in Denmark just since yesterday, and I'm loving it to bits! :D I've taken pictures and recorded a video, and I'll throw them up later today.

Snow? pffft so 3 weeks ago.

Now its gone and it is starting to get weirdly warm...

Strange as Slaggis says theres snow in Sheffield.

Anyway shut up, none here :( Although chances are if we do it'll be tomorrow morning and interrupt my train and cause chaos :p

Yup ten minutes after I said that it snowed, now its snowing ridiculousy heavy, I need it to stop snowing by sunday otherwise I can't particularly get home. I'll have to figure something out.

Just came through a lot of Snow not far from Sheffield, but its cleared up now. Which I'm glad of tbh since I don't want to drive home through it.

I was in the kitchen about to make myself a drink, and my brother comes in shouting It's snooooowwwwiiiing.

I went outside, and there indeed was snow. But, it was the most pathetic snow you've ever seen. There were maybe 3 drops of snow, and then five minutes later it stopped. :(

Why couldn't it be the other way around. Where it stops for 5 minutes and then carries on for the rest of the day? Maybe in some sort of parallel universe maybe.

And I just sneezed all over my monitor. This is a sad day.

It was hailing heavily here this morning, with a little snow inter-mixed.

It snowed here too

Here

In Bournemouth

In December

It is unheard of

Global Warming my arse

It kept going from grey and heavy snow to clear skies about 3 times today, as such it never really settled. Now it looks like the way it would were hail to have landed. That random pattern on the floor.

Just took my housemate to the train station, its incredibly bitter outside! I'd becareful driving down backlanes in it too, rain + cold = ice.

No snow, but it's about minus ten outside. Weather reports says it will be a white Christmas so hopefully it will come soon.

I hate snow. It means I can't cycle. Last time it snowed I got hit by a car. I hate snow.

I find riding on Ice quite dangerously fun myself.

Hasn't really snowed much here yet, but it's been frigidly cold...aside from last weekend when it was a delightful 46F.