NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

For those that have completed the main story:

Did Robin turn up during the story for you? Im assuming it wasnt just because I have the Robin DLC but I havent seen anyone else talk about it yet.

He turns up once to give you an item.

He felt very tacked on.

Indeed but i'm inclined to agree with Games Radar's theories on a sequel game and that Arkham City included Catwoman/Robin in the story as a dry run for a large scale game that flips between characters. I think if they spent time making move sets and animations/fight styles for 4 characters in this game it certainly wasn't for just tacked on DLC and cameo's

^^^ Yeah, have no idea too.

The pad ones are pretty easy once you figured them out. Apart from the one with 6 red pads near the GCPD. That was ridiculous.

I'm stuck on that one, do you just need to glide/dive over them?

With explosive gel. If it's the one I'm thinking of, you have to spray the bottom three, climb to the top of the adjacent building, quick batarang the top three, then set off the gel

Okay, I've also wondered about that place, but there is also a place where there are six question marks under a building over the subway.

(I miss the multiple batarangs.)

I came across this one as catwoman, so I haven't done it yet and can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure with that one you're just supposed to throw 3 batarangs, spin 180, throw 3 more then grab the trophie with the grapnel. You know you can throw three fast by tapping LT/L2 yeah?

I'm stuck on that one, do you just need to glide/dive over them?

Is that the one with the 6 red pads on the floor? If so I think I just found the right angle to use the zip line to get over them.

Yeah that's the one, I couldn't seem to get the line to respond to any surface, I'll give it another shot though. Catwoman can't cling to that ceiling either.

Yeah that's the one, I couldn't seem to get the line to respond to any surface, I'll give it another shot though. Catwoman can't cling to that ceiling either.

Yeah I couldnt either at first, it was only when I went back a few days later and tried it from an angle to the right that it allowed it.

You have to glide from the gargoyles on the GCPD building, then nose dive and pull up just at the right time to make it. Took a few tries and swear words, but I got it

Whew. Took a rather long playing session this night to get some Riddler challenges done. Only 47 to go (excluding Catwoman's trophies). Had to look some of them up on the Internet, though.

Also, I keep forgetting I have that line launcher. I always try to soar to places for quite a few times before remembering that I can just zip line over there.

Spoiler for those who haven't finished the game.

Did anyone...

Decide not to rescue Batman as Catwoman after breaking into the vault?

Bit of a dreary ending, but then it rewinds and makes you rescue him anyway!

Edited by Dog-amoto

I managed to get that trophy with the zip line :heh: it was obvious you weren't meant to, because the zip line actually goes through the cage wall and hits a building in the distance

I just glided down from a building to get that one... Think I was on the GCPD building if I am thinking of the right one. Jump off the building, dive down then pull make to get height momentium going through.

Only took a few tries.

Anyone know how to get the trophy inside the locked room outside the GCPD building, it has one of them cryptic/electric boxes on the inside.

And has anyone solved the one with the 4 pressure pads in a square inside a small cage near the disused funfair?. Can't figure it out for the love of me at all.

The one near the GCPD, you have to

Climb to the adjacent building and you should be able to see the box through the window. Just use detective mode to help you find the location

Is the other one you're talking about got 4 pressure pads, but has a fence in between them all?

If so

You need to stand on one, grapnel boost out of there using the nearby chimneys and land back on the next one. Rinse and repeat

Anyone know how to get the trophy inside the locked room outside the GCPD building, it has one of them cryptic/electric boxes on the inside.

And has anyone solved the one with the 4 pressure pads in a square inside a small cage near the disused funfair?. Can't figure it out for the love of me at all.

You need an electrified remote controlled batarang to get that one (hit the fuse box with it). There is a place in the police department with electricity.

I got the last Riddler Hostage the other day. Can't bother to get the rest of the trophies, though they are all in the Steel Mill so it wouldn't take long.

Actually I think Dog-amoto was right about that one, Jimbob was talking about just outside the GCPD not in the cell.

Actually I think Dog-amoto was right about that one, Jimbob was talking about just outside the GCPD not in the cell.

Yeah, it was that one i was referring to. Cheers for the advice Dog-amoto. The pads in the cage caused me some frustration (and choice wording), but finally achieved that trophy last night.

Yeah, it was that one i was referring to. Cheers for the advice Dog-amoto. The pads in the cage caused me some frustration (and choice wording), but finally achieved that trophy last night.

Ah, the key word was OUTSIDE the GCPD-building. Gotta read 'em all!

That one is easy enough. Go to the building behind the room and look at the room. You should then see an open windows where you can make your hacker device lock on to the box. There, problem solved! Hehe.

Just finally completed all the Riddler missions and caught him, now just have to collect the remaining Riddler trophies.

Have now 100% Batman on this.

Also got all of Catwomans trophies and her final mission in getting all her stuff back.

Don't think I am going to bother with her challenge maps as I can't imagine they will be much different to Batmans, same reason in why I don't think I will buying Nightwing or Robin (when he becomes available).