NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

I learned it this way indeed, but sometimes mis-hear the wordings. As above has occured really, a mis-hearing of words.

I can only remember how long the months are by counting on my knuckles. Never could remember which months go where in the rhyme.

You're missing playing as Catwoman during the main game, in 3 dedicated missions (nothing special) and out around the city after the credits have rolled. I actually find her really fun to control and her A+B (X + O I guess) move is awesome. But it hardly breaks the game.

Ah, I did have a feeling I was missing some non-post-game content, because of how underused Catwoman was in the story.

Oh well. It's too late now. :smile:

Lol, you guys really don't know how many days each month has without a mnemonic? :laughing:

Actually no :/ is there any reason to put the effort into memorising such a thing? :p

Is anyone actually gonna bother getting the Nightwing DLC then?

While I enjoyed the Robin one I would never have paid for it as the challenge mode interests me a lot less than if we'd been able to switch to the characters in free roam like Catwoman.

30 days have September ;) April, June and November. All the rest have 31... except February, to which we assign 29.

Didn't we all grow up learning the number of days in a month this way?

Why would you assign 29 days for feb, it happens once every four years making it less common, wouldn't it make more sense to assign 28?

30 days have September ;) April, June and November. All the rest have 31... except February, to which we assign 29.

Didn't we all grow up learning the number of days in a month this way?

Ob the subject of calenders, I learnt from using my knuckles!

Ob the subject of calenders, I learnt from using my knuckles!

So did I :)

Why would you assign 29 days for feb, it happens once every four years making it less common, wouldn't it make more sense to assign 28?

Yeah it's 28 we assign, but on a leap year 29, my bad :heh:

Progress

Just cleared Pengiuns Museum and rescued Mr Freeze. Most certainly need to go back through and get the missing trophies from within. Can't find the Batman one missing in the room where you recovered Freeze's suit, i looked everywhere. Any clues??

Well that was disappointing. All Calendar Man does is talk to you on holidays? They could've had a flashback mission or something.

Well that was disappointing. All Calendar Man does is talk to you on holidays? They could've had a flashback mission or something.

I was expecting something similar as well. Could have had a mission based on Scarecrow or something, still.

Jesus the campaign challenges are a bitch!

Got three left to do, the predator extreme missions are very hard!! Combat challenges are pretty easy in comparison! I got them all done on ranked but the campaign ones doing three missions at a time with limited retrys AND having to use mutators...

Just finished the main story today and now I'm getting all the Riddler's hostages - or rather, finding the Riddler trophies and then rescuing the hostages. Having a good time with it although some of them are bitches to get. I'm thinking about the ones that require you to stand on multiple pads without touching the ground between them. They are hard! Hoping I can avoid doing too many of them until I can rescure the last Riddler hostage.

I liked the story, although it did feel a bit short. I think I could have done the main story in like 6-8 hours if I didn't do any side missions.

The Catwoman-parts were okay but Catwoman is not really suited for this big city; it takes too long for her to get around compared to Batman. Her missions were decent but nothing spectacular.

Hoping I can avoid doing too many of them until I can rescure the last Riddler hostage.

Not sure if you are aware but to get the last hostage you will have to find every riddler trophy/do all the riddles before you can do that.

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant - that he's hoping to avoid doing those particular challenges until he only has the last hostage left to save.

It's a shame there are so many Riddler things in this game. I quite liked rescuing hostages, but after finishing the game and going back to mop up a couple of sidequests, I still had around 150 Riddler trophies/challenges left to get/do.

At that point I lost interest and moved on. :hmm:

Not sure if you are aware but to get the last hostage you will have to find every riddler trophy/do all the riddles before you can do that.

Aww. Too bad. I read on some other forums that you actually didn't have to get ALL Riddler-challenges seeing as Catwoman's trophies count too. So you "only" need about 400 in total.

Honestly, there are too many Riddler challenges.

You don't need all the Riddler trophies to do the last Riddler mission. Catwoman trophies count toward the 400 total needed.

You don't need all the Riddler trophies to do the last Riddler mission. Catwoman trophies count toward the 400 total needed.

Ah I didn't know that, I hardly got any catwoman trophies so I wouldn't have noticed.

Just finished the main story today and now I'm getting all the Riddler's hostages - or rather, finding the Riddler trophies and then rescuing the hostages. Having a good time with it although some of them are bitches to get. I'm thinking about the ones that require you to stand on multiple pads without touching the ground between them. They are hard! Hoping I can avoid doing too many of them until I can rescure the last Riddler hostage.

I liked the story, although it did feel a bit short. I think I could have done the main story in like 6-8 hours if I didn't do any side missions.

The Catwoman-parts were okay but Catwoman is not really suited for this big city; it takes too long for her to get around compared to Batman. Her missions were decent but nothing spectacular.

The pad ones are frustrating me too. There are a few I really can't figure out. Also I was browsing the radio frequencies and...

There's some eerie Lost like numbers being transmitted (can't remember the frequency). Has anyone else come across it? I can't really figure out what their significance is. Don't tell me if you've already figured it mind

:)

Edited by ViPeR

^^^ Yeah, have no idea too.

The pad ones are pretty easy once you figured them out. Apart from the one with 6 red pads near the GCPD. That was ridiculous.

How do you hit multiple question mark switches at once? Not the ones you have to stand on but the ones on the walls. There is a place with like.. 5 or 6 switches that have to be hit at once but I can't see how to do it.

How do you hit multiple question mark switches at once? Not the ones you have to stand on but the ones on the walls. There is a place with like.. 5 or 6 switches that have to be hit at once but I can't see how to do it.

With explosive gel. If it's the one I'm thinking of, you have to spray the bottom three, climb to the top of the adjacent building, quick batarang the top three, then set off the gel

Did the last of the campaign riddler revenge stuff last night, yay!

For the Batman side of the game would have to complete again now on New game + and the side missions that come with that.