NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

mine arrived this morning from shopto, just rescued the doctor from the mill....pretty damn cool so far.

It's probably on the disk so that won't take long :p

Nope - Catwoman bundle 217mb

Joker carnival challenge pack 61mb

Question: Can I copy the DLC from one machine and use it on another or is it locked to that xbox?

Nope - Catwoman bundle 217mb

Joker carnival challenge pack 61mb

This just in, Rocksteady in barely respectable DLC shocker :heh:

I'll be picking my copy up at Tesco tomorrow :3

CE waiting for me when i got home from work. Statue is beautiful! Gonna install it ready for later.

Will all the codes extras ( DLC ) work or will i have to wait till tomorrow ??

Edited by Gio001

Just got home and no sign of my copy so far, my post has been a bit weird this week as Tuesdays stuff turned up at 4pm so theres still hope.

Never mind, it just arrived in all its Robin special editiony goodness

God damn this game is amazing. So much detail to city adn so much to do. Gliding around is awesome. Using the grappel upgrade to launch yourself is a thing of beauty.

....Getting a bit annoyed. I downloaded and installed the Catwoman and Robin DLC, then installed the game and started it up. Im then told the game install is corrupt so I have to delete the game data, which means I have to re-download both DLC packs again :(

Well still no dispatch email from Amazon, So... I Panic'd and did a live chat thingy with them.

Turns out my copy is on a truck now (apparently) so delivery will still be tomorrow.

I know official launch is tomorrow, So I'll still get it, but. Just annoying that this year none of my pre-orders have arrived early.

Am jealous of all of the people playing this now, while I have to wait till after work tomorrow :(

Well, prying myself off the game it really is amazing. I'm finding I really suck at combat. Need to get used to the new moves and what not. For some reason I can't seem to quickfire the batclaw in combat. I'm sure it was double-tap R trigger? The game itself is overwhelming. I just don't know what to do first. Which is great. It's like playing GTA for the first time, just need to get used to it. The level of detail is insane.

No post for me today, but then no mail turned up at all today which is rather odd as normally always get some kind of junk mail at least!

As long as it turns up tomorrow I will be happy, if it isn't here tomorrow then I will be pissed!

Anyone else missing Oracle? So far I much prefer her over chatting with Alfred.

Im really liking Robin by the way, he's got some awesome counters.

Loving the free roaming & the new moves. As mentioned before, there's so much to do i'm spoilt for choice.

I loved AA but this (so far) is a big improvement. Great stuff!

mine arrived this morning from shopto, just rescued the doctor from the mill....pretty damn cool so far.

Dude, spoiler tags. I know it's not major, but still...

I really didn't enjoy controlling...

Bruce Wayne. I know it was only for a small portion at the start, but he seemed to move too fast. Or maybe it was just because I needed to get used to the controls after not playing Arkham Asylum for ages

Well my steelbook edition arrived (oddly other game I ordered a week a go from same place, shop to still not arrived!) Only problem is I'm in a car on my way to sheffield to fit a. Stair lift at my grans housE!

The real version of Batman:

Still hacked off that it ain't coming til November. Publishers have utterly screwed up the release dates this year for me. Battlefield 3, Skyrim, MW3, Batman and Assassin's Creed all within a little over 2 weeks. I'm tempted to get this on 360 because no way do I have time to play all of those at once, and it's pretty difficult to choose between Batman and Skyrim!...

got my copy today from gamestop

no pre-order codes for my beyonds skin or even Catwoman, so i emailed them and 5 min later i had a response with all the codes!

Loving the game so far, although i do miss

old upgrade system, i'm not used to this one yet at all

Apparently Gamestop in the US have made some kind of deal with Warner Bros to be able to put the Catwoman codes back into second hand copies, kind of defeats the point of the code to begin with.

Apparently Gamestop in the US have made some kind of deal with Warner Bros to be able to put the Catwoman codes back into second hand copies, kind of defeats the point of the code to begin with.

I can't really see the problem with that TBH. Having to buy DLC puts people off used games, meaning they sit on the shelf for ages, the retailer takes a hit on them and transfers that back to the customer by offering lower trade-in prices in future.