N-Europe

Batman: Arkham City

Dante

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShopTo have got another edition of this, the steel book edition! For £40.

Why couldn't they have included the steel book in with the collectors edition if they are not increasing the price for it! :shakehead:(

I want that figure though so collectors edition it still is!

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/GAME%20HIGHLIGHTS/XB2BA26-Batman%20Arkham%20City%20Two%20Face%20Steelbook%20Edition.html

Well there is the standard edition, the steel case one (both same price at £40) and the 'collectors edition' for £60.

HOWEVER there seems to be various dlc skins going about for the different batman costumes etc. I now ShopTo have one and i am assuming that other sites have different skins as exclusive to them (my pre-order is with GAME but i don't think they have the dlc skins included).

EDIT: Slight error on my part, just noticed that the 'normal' edition is every so slightly cheaper than the steel case one.

Well it's the animated series, innit. It's not exactly designed to fit in with the rocksteady art design ;)

I'm talking more about his proportions, I am aware of what his animated clothing would look like. He looks too fat and bulky, I doubt he'd be much use in a fight to protect Arkham! They can at least make that fit in with the rocksteady art design ;)

• 1 month later...