NEurope
Beast

Wow...that was embarrasing...

This should be required reading for all new members!

Wow! Just read the whole thread and I was like "Has she ever heard of calming the hell down? It's just a thread."

She sounds like a mad woman with all her capitals permanently on in every post and doing a Jeremy Kyle (calling everyone scum)...

I think I called one teacher "Mum" as well!

I have too once. It was my first day at secondary school. Luckily no-one heard me.

I have too once. It was my first day at secondary school. Luckily no-one heard me.

Many heard me. Got hugs off the teacher and everything.

She was before my time here too and yet I still know all about her.

Same for me. She's pretty much the forum myth (along with rohked). :heh:

Wow! Just read the whole thread and I was like "Has she ever heard of calming the hell down? It's just a thread."

She sounds like a mad woman with all her capitals permanently on in every post and doing a Jeremy Kyle (calling everyone scum)...

The worst part? She was Sheikah's girlfriend at the time. :heh:

She was and still is one of the forum greats. Rokhed however doesn't fit in one single category.

Anyway, back into the topic in hand.

Some of the most embarrassing moments i have had include, and not limited to.

Owning up to owning a GC, with my top game(s) being Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine

Telling people i am an active member upon N-E.

Being a fan of Red Dwarf

Calling a female teacher "Mum" (c'mon, who honestly hasn't done this!!)

Being humiliated in front of my mates when attempting to "chat-up" a 19 year old Belgian female in Paris back in 2000 (i was only 14 at the time)

Being humiliated in front of my mates when attempting to "chat-up" a 19 year old Belgian female in Paris back in 2000 (i was only 14 at the time)

Janeway.jpg

Report.

Mostly sex related apart from 1st one:

I accidently mixed phone numbers up and called my 'old' driving instructor to cancel my booked in lesson. (Was awful as I had told him I didn't want lessons anymore as I was too poorly, yet in reality I went to someone else as he was shit.)

Being threatened with a gun in a strip joint. Embarrassing and scary.

Trying to bed three Dutch school teachers only to find that alcohol ruined any chance of me 'performing'. (This has happened a few times (not having fun with Dutch women) and has since become a non-embarrassing part of my life.)

I know about Rokhed. I remember him very well. I HEARD OF dynastygal but never saw a post by her or anything.

The worst part? She was Sheikah's girlfriend at the time. :heh:

Eek! Poor bloke :(

Is he a vegetarian? If not, I feel sorry for him...

Be more embarrasing if you weren't!

Aye, true. I guess the people i was talking to didn't seem to grasp the concept that Red Dwarf is a comedy and not a Sci-Fi like Star Trek. Honestly, they were calling me names that only a Red Dwarf fan would know

Janeway.jpg

Report.

I was on a school trip to Paris in 2000. We spent a week in a hotel. The back had a view of a whore house and the front of a mental institute. Talk about a cheap break.

Anyway, it was night 3 on the trip and all of the year 9's and 10's from my school who went on the trip stayed on the 3rd floor. Other schools were on a trip as well from across Europe. I knew there were Germans on the 2nd floor, Dutch on the 4th, Belgians on the 5th and Spanish on the 6th

As part of a little bet, the group that were staying in rooms 301 to 305 (4 people per room) had to go to each floor except our own floor and see if they could "chat-up" and/or "pull" a female each from a particular country. Obviously, witnesses were needed to back-up what we had done so a previous room came with the group who were doing the task that night.

Some of the group i was in had already attempted to "chat-up" the Germans and the Dutch on the 2 previous nights. This night, the 3rd was the night that room 303 (my room) had to go to the 5th and see if they could get some Belgians. It didn't start good as 2 people in the group were chased from the floor by the Security Guard back to our teachers and a further 4 were "threatened" by some Belgian men because they were attempting to get their girlfriends. I had a go with a particular female, nice looking and all that. It was going well, until my mate spurted my age out and a few more "embarrassing" details to the group of females in the room. I did leave it at that, after being "humiliated" as such.

Next day became the worst as the same group of females came past us in the reception area and bought with them the details of last night, and told the whole of my year and the year below. I stayed clear of them all for the remainder of the day

Aye, true. I guess the people i was talking to didn't seem to grasp the concept that Red Dwarf is a comedy and not a Sci-Fi like Star Trek. Honestly, they were calling me names that only a Red Dwarf fan would know

I was on a school trip to Paris in 2000. We spent a week in a hotel. The back had a view of a whore house and the front of a mental institute. Talk about a cheap break.

Anyway, it was night 3 on the trip and all of the year 9's and 10's from my school who went on the trip stayed on the 3rd floor. Other schools were on a trip as well from across Europe. I knew there were Germans on the 2nd floor, Dutch on the 4th, Belgians on the 5th and Spanish on the 6th

As part of a little bet, the group that were staying in rooms 301 to 305 (4 people per room) had to go to each floor except our own floor and see if they could "chat-up" and/or "pull" a female each from a particular country. Obviously, witnesses were needed to back-up what we had done so a previous room came with the group who were doing the task that night.

Some of the group i was in had already attempted to "chat-up" the Germans and the Dutch on the 2 previous nights. This night, the 3rd was the night that room 303 (my room) had to go to the 5th and see if they could get some Belgians. It didn't start good as 2 people in the group were chased from the floor by the Security Guard back to our teachers and a further 4 were "threatened" by some Belgian men because they were attempting to get their girlfriends. I had a go with a particular female, nice looking and all that. It was going well, until my mate spurted my age out and a few more "embarrassing" details to the group of females in the room. I did leave it at that, after being "humiliated" as such.

Next day became the worst as the same group of females came past us in the reception area and bought with them the details of last night, and told the whole of my year and the year below. I stayed clear of them all for the remainder of the day

Jesus, that's terrible! I feel for you. :p

Jesus, that's terrible! I feel for you. :p

Yeah, it was pretty bad to be honest. For a 14 year old, it was bad.

You win. Competition over. World ends. Big sign where Earth used to be. Says "Sheikah Is Teh Winnar".

Seriously though, that did make me crack my cheeks.

Classic one... called my French teacher "Dad".

I was 22.

Yep. I'm glad that through one terrible relationship I have somehow come away with something!

It gets more funny when I tell you that what you saw on this forum is no different to what has happened before on many other forums, and other forums since this one. She often signs up to forums (she must be on at least 50) and enters meat topics with no understanding that she'd be wasting her time to argue with the people. She's literally throwing away her sad little life by trying to argue with people who will never change their mind.

Yep. I'm glad that through one terrible relationship I have somehow come away with something!

It gets more funny when I tell you that what you saw on this forum is no different to what has happened before on many other forums, and other forums since this one. She often signs up to forums (she must be on at least 50) and enters meat topics with no understanding that she'd be wasting her time to argue with the people. She's literally throwing away her sad little life by trying to argue with people who will never change their mind.

Oh god, please tell me you have some examples? I'd love to read these.

as a moderator, I think i speak for all the staff when I say that I want to see links, text files, saved word documents and incriminating evidence ASAP. I'll probably even sticky them.

Not me but a friend of mine, he got caught masturbating...by his grandmother :laughing:

I think most of us have gotten caught once or twice ... right, guys? ... right? ...