NEurope
Ollie

Post your Christmas tree 2009 edition!

Jesus Christ your kids are big!

My girl is 3 and a half (and she's small for her age)! It's going crazy fast.

nice tree , whats the going rate for 6 foot real trees up country this year? usually £30 -£40 here but i hear there are shortages this year :(

We buy the ones where the needles drop everywhere as my wife thinks they look the best. They're cheaper - ours cost £12/£13 from B&Q.

n626600796_2179562_3418.jpg

Poor thing sure has got your genes :p

Dude, how many Christmas party photos of me do you have? (That's a different year to the last one!)

Mr_Odwin, to prove I have a heart despite not liking Up!, I just want to say I think it's amazing that we as a collective have been able to watch your kids grow up, in a totally non-creepy way, from "We're having a baby!" forum posts to the pictures we see today. And they look so happy :) well done, dude!

Yeah, I've not gone out of my way to show them off (well not as much as I could) but most of my photos these days are with them, so when I post in User Image Gallery, or somewhere like here, it's likely to have at least one of them in it.

My girl is 3 and a half (and she's small for her age)! It's going crazy fast.
My neice is currently round at my house, she's 3 and a half too! I think she might be even shorter, but so are my Sister and my Mum, my Nan was too... I think it's a genetic trait :heh:

Thread has derailed a bit! I shall post a pic of our Christmas tree (my first :D) soon.

Last year's tree almost induced a series of nervous breakdowns trying to put it up. Should be interesting this year..pics when done! (not soon, though)

We put up the tree today. We went for our usual silver/white combination heh. Next year we might try red and gold, maybe.

Crappy pictures ahoy!

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

Our tree and some of my fave decorations!

[ATTACH]3102[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3103[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3108[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3104[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3105[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3107[/ATTACH]

That was almost 15 hours ago, how long does it take to decorate a tree?

[/poor Rez style joke. :heh:]

It's too early for decorating at my house, but I'll post pics as soon as the tree is up! ^^

You know what happened, the tree ended up half done then my mum thought meh cba and left it for days half done, >.< I was like wtf lol. Plus I totally forgot I posted here xD my brain slowed this past week :P. I'll take the pics in a min.

Edit: Boohiss the camera needs charging :/ i'll do it tomorrow xD.

Edited by Stewilo2005

Here are some pics finally xD, i hate the stupid old camera I was forced to use, the new one's charger went missing that's why one pic is blurry because the old camera sucks.

The tree is finally up in my house, it's only a small one (as we have two cats, that would wreck a huge tree), but I think it's still awesome...

phone3023.jpg

yeh the classic tree with the needles are the best, sadly they were sold out this year so we had to get one that doesnt drop needles

1004712.th.jpg

still happy with it, merry christmas everyone

Edited by yesteryeargames