flameboy

PS3 Gaming Nights!

OK so here is how things stand:

Burnout Mondays

Uncharted Tuesdays

Warfare Wednesdays- KZ2, MW2, Resistance 2,

Red Dead Fridays

Super Street Fighter Saturdays

Social (Gaming) Sundays - LBP, Buzz, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero.

Right starting to formulate things.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

FRIDAY: WAR NEVER BEEN SO MUCH FUN

Get all your FPS fixes on a friday night from 9pm till late! Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 2, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta, MAG Beta (server times permitting)

If this night proves especially popular we can roll out more FPS nights..

SATURDAY: CASUAL NIGHT IN

Saturday is THE night to hit the town, but if you can't be bothered and would rather stay in why not try your hand at some casual/social gaming. We are talking: Little Big Planet, Rock Band, Beatles Rock Band, Mod Nation Racers Beta, Buzz and so much more...

SUNDAY: TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY

After a hard week at work why not hit the streets for of Paradise City for some car (and bike) based shenanigans! Mics a must for some of the most epic banter ever, "check out my bitchin ride!"

Ok so the other meet up thread seems pretty dead with regards to getting some nights set in stone where everyone knows they can come and meet and play. So let's leave that as a general meet up and thread and finally. So I'll update this post with lists of the games people play online and their PSN ids etc...yes its a lot of the same information but lets tie it down in one thread just for specific game nights etc...

So yeah we will have specific games for each of the nights of the week and fixed times;

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

If we get it off the ground whats to say we can't have some kind of competition nights going! However thats not gonna happen till we start playing more often, we have a cracking PS3 crew but need to get the community going more!

Edited by flameboy

Sign me up for a MW2 night!

As... that's the only PS3 game I have.

whats you PSN btw? remember telling you to add me...can't remember if you did or not.

We should have a MW2 night, Motorstorm, Fifa 10, Uncharted 2 aaaand that's all I can think of....

whats you PSN btw? remember telling you to add me...can't remember if you did or not.

It's Mackinder.

Sorry, I can't even remember asking you for it, what thread was it on?

I'm in!

MW2

Uncharted 2

Battlefield 1943

CoD4

World at War

Killzone 2

Street Fighter 4

Blazblue

RockBand 2/The Beatles

Those are the games I regularly play online, and I can play anytime.

Timezone permitting, I'd be in for any of these:

Battlefield Bad Company

Battlefield 1943

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta

Warhawk

Fat Princess

And, after the holidays I'll probably pick up:

Killzone 2

Uncharted 2

Maybe MW2

I'll need some new games before I can consider playing, not had new ones in ages. Nobody plays the older games anymore :P.

I'll need some new games before I can consider playing, not had new ones in ages. Nobody plays the older games anymore :P.

what like? we could always try and have an older games night? I'm gonna start updating the 1st post tonight!

The only older game I have that's worth playing is Burnout Paradise and even then I don't have Big Surf Island x_x i'm a poor student ... scratch that i'm just a student ;P. Never really tried GTA's online mode and for some odd reason I cannot recall the rest of my games from here in uni O.o.

The only older game I have that's worth playing is Burnout Paradise and even then I don't have Big Surf Island x_x i'm a poor student ... scratch that i'm just a student ;P. Never really tried GTA's online mode and for some odd reason I cannot recall the rest of my games from here in uni O.o.

A Burnout Night is must so don't worry! Some of N-E's best times on PS3 online have been on Burnout.

Just found out my 1st semster is done untill 11th Jan xD so i'll be free for any PSN nights that involve Burnout or LBP or possibly GTA. At least until christmas when I get more games :P.

Anybody up for a big MW2 deathmatch on Friday night?

Edited by MATtheHAT

Anybody up for a big MW2 deathmatch on Friday night?

yep sounds good to me...what sort of time were you thinking...

I've been thinking bit more info is needed for this thread to work, so everyones top 7 online games (if you have that many) and their days in order of which they can play the most, that way can have the most popular games on the nights most people will be online?!

What about 9 til late?

People who have MW2 and may be interested in this:

Me

You

Cookyman

Dazzybee

Daft

Choze

Wesley

Foxfear

The Lillster

Plus I could invite a couple off my friends list and whoever else can invite their friends. We could easily fill a party.

You make me wish I had MW2 -_- even though I'm not a fan of it. *Steals copy of MW2 from a friend* oh wait all my friends have 360's not PS3's >.<.

You make me wish I had MW2 -_- even though I'm not a fan of it.

Perhaps those of us who don't have it could form a squad on one of the Battlefield games or something.

Games I have:

1. MGO

2. MW2

3. Fat Princess

4. Battlefield 1943

5. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta

6. Wipeout HD/Fury

7. Zen Pinball

Will Mostly Be Playing:

1. Battlefield 1943 or BFBC2

2. Modern Warefare 2

Most Likely to be on at:

11pm - 1am (sometimes a little earlier or later)

Nobody up for the Friday night MW2 Deathmatch?

Or is it destined to be another......

epic_fail_3.jpg

I'll defo be joining in but need some help with this problem;

Right so now the last 4 online games I have played have all crashed on me when it shows the screen where each team is listed and how many points they all have...does anyone have suggestions what could be causing this? Never had this problem before this week and my matches are generally lag free etc...

My system just totally freezes I can't bring the XMB up or anything, have to reset the system to get it back...so frustrating because nothing I'm doing is recording...

That is a strange one. I remember somebody else, I think it was Daft, saying the same thing happened during Assassins Creed II. Have you googled it? It may be a firmware issue.

Yeah, Assassin's Creed was crashing all over the place for me. Every other game has been fine.

Sign in to follow this