NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Tron Legacy

New info on GOTY 2010, Tron Legacy. Based on, Winner of 23 Oscars (including greatest soundtrack ever conceived), Film of The Year 2010 - ∞, Tron Legacy.

Tron Legacy Video Game Peeks Into The New Tron World

500x_tronvideogame.jpg

Here's a quickie clip from the new Tron Legacy video game. The characters actually look super sleek compared to the old Tron computer guard, and so do the revamped light cycles. Check out the new world for programs.

http://io9.com/5412149/tron-legacy-video-game-peeks-into-the-new-tron-world

A much longer clip will be shown at the Spike Video Game Awards on December 12th.

what___.jpg

Sexy.

New info on GOTY 2010, Tron Legacy. Based on, Winner of 23 Oscars (including greatest soundtrack ever conceived), Film of The Year 2010 - ∞, Tron Legacy.

I laughed:D

I'm quite interested in the movie but not so much in the game.

Screens look quite good. There was a Tron game a few years ago, apparently it was quite good so there's hope.

I'm really interested in the new Tron Movie, really liked the first one, plus this one has Olivia Wilde in it. :D

Tron 2.0 was an awesome game. I think it came out on Xbox. I had the PC version which was better from what I hear.

I have Tron 2.0 PC version xD it is cool. I bought it years ago for like £5. It caused stress if I remember as some parts to me were really hard. Then you had these people on the online mode who had haxxed light cycle skills, me and my mate were like wtf at the speed of some of them. It's not right to have reflexes that inhuman :P. I'm really looking forward to this game and the movie.

Tron Evolution - Hands On

Tron: Evolution bears distinct hallmarks of having been made by people who care about what they're doing.

The singleplayer campaign continues to look decent. Filling in story between the first Tron film and Legacy, the forthcoming sequel, Propaganda Games has built a promising, if familiar, blend of parkour traversal and balletic combat, with some Light Cycle racing thrown in to keep things moving. None of these elements look earth-shattering on their own, but they are mixed together in a brisk and entertaining manner.

Sounds like exactly what I was hoping for!

Also has Move integration, which will be interesting. And probably shit.

BTW, the thread title needs to be changed to 'Tron: Evolution'.

Sign in to follow this