NEurope
Beast

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Well if you'd said hello at the expo...pssh.

well to be fair thats nathan's fault because he wasn't sure it was you! if he had said yeah its defintely her I would have come and visited...odd how we stood queuing for one of the lectures and you were stood for the whole time whilst you were playing that happening game

Exactly :)

Btw if you don't like the name 'sexypants', go out and buy a REALLY crap pair of boxers, she'll see them and realise the name is inappropriate. Who knows, she might move on to better names like 'Nipple hair, 'bold patch', 'erectile dis...:heh:'. Seriously though, it used to annoy me how my girlfriend used to put on my boxers (they look much better on me than her it must be said) so now I just wear really average underwear when I'm with her and she just sticks to that sexy female shit ;)

I bear that in mind...

You should come out with the sheffield lot mind, although I don't see the rest of them as much as I'd like anymore, with work, uni work, seeing my classmates and the sheffield group is a bit of a pain and everybody seems to be taking a back seat to my work.

You should come out with the sheffield lot mind, although I don't see the rest of them as much as I'd like anymore, with work, uni work, seeing my classmates and the sheffield group is a bit of a pain and everybody seems to be taking a back seat to my work.

Yeah I should to be fair, only been back to Sheffield once since I left Uni! I'll have to try get down one weekend when the N-E Sheffield lot are up for night out.

Spambot, your story was sweet. I smiled.

Flameh, your story screams "axe murderer" to meee. I joke. Seriously, it sounds like she has some sort of problem, where she's a bit afraid you'll just lose interest in her. So, the constant texting could be her way of her making sure you still want to meet her, and don't blow her off. She might not even realise she's over-texting.

Could you possibly do some sort of photoswapping session, or webcam eet up? So that you can confirm if her initial picture was actually of her. At least then you'll know, and that's one less for you to worry about. I'd feel pretty deceived if someone did that, where they tried to pass something off as them when it really wasn't. Itsalieeeee.

Yeah I should to be fair, only been back to Sheffield once since I left Uni! I'll have to try get down one weekend when the N-E Sheffield lot are up for night out.

I think ashley is up soon so maybe ask the guys about finally getting your butt out. :grin:

Spambot, your story was sweet. I smiled.

Flameh, your story screams "axe murderer" to meee. I joke. Seriously, it sounds like she has some sort of problem, where she's a bit afraid you'll just lose interest in her. So, the constant texting could be her way of her making sure you still want to meet her, and don't blow her off. She might not even realise she's over-texting.

Could you possibly do some sort of photoswapping session, or webcam eet up? So that you can confirm if her initial picture was actually of her. At least then you'll know, and that's one less for you to worry about. I'd feel pretty deceived if someone did that, where they tried to pass something off as them when it really wasn't. Itsalieeeee.

Yeah when it happened to me before I was just like what the f**k...I mean what was the best she thought could happen? I'd accept she'd lied and shown a fake picture when really she was a massive nightclub bouncer and just act like it was normal, luckily she bumped into some friends I text a friend who was in a bar across the road, I said I'm just gonna bob across the round to see a friend, catch me up. She caught me up, I'd moved on to another bad, she text me asking where I was, we were in a club she didn't like cos she didn't get on with the door staff and that was the end of that sorry tale, she text me a few times a a couple of days after I just ignored her! Ahh so at the age of 19 I was thinking WTF!

I think ashley is up soon so maybe ask the guys about finally getting your butt out. :grin:

alright I'll have a word with him!

Yeah when it happened to me before I was just like what the f**k...I mean what was the best she thought could happen? I'd accept she'd lied and shown a fake picture when really she was a massive nightclub bouncer and just act like it was normal, luckily she bumped into some friends I text a friend who was in a bar across the road, I said I'm just gonna bob across the round to see a friend, catch me up. She caught me up, I'd moved on to another bad, she text me asking where I was, we were in a club she didn't like cos she didn't get on with the door staff and that was the end of that sorry tale, she text me a few times a a couple of days after I just ignored her! Ahh so at the age of 19 I was thinking WTF!

That sounds like it would make a very funny film to see. If it were a film. But it's real life, which is much more terrifying.

You should just meet this new female. See if she is as crazy as she texts. There's a good chance it will be fine, but then...Spambot has taken all of the luck that anyone will have. Ever have.

If you turn up and she throws an arm around your leg and says that you should never leave her, then maybe you should blow eet off.

That sounds like it would make a very funny film to see. If it were a film. But it's real life, which is much more terrifying.

You should just meet this new female. See if she is as crazy as she texts. There's a good chance it will be fine, but then...Spambot has taken all of the luck that anyone will have. Ever have.

If you turn up and she throws an arm around your leg and says that you should never leave her, then maybe you should blow eet off.

Lol I have plenty of odd date stories to tell...like the time I went to the cinema on a date with a spanish girl. For whatever reasons she brought her kid sister and when I got there had already bought tickets for the film Cats and Dogs, I feel asleep and woke up with my hand on the Spanish girls leg and her sister was giggling at me...I felt so awkward!

Lol I have plenty of odd date stories to tell...like the time I went to the cinema on a date with a spanish girl. For whatever reasons she brought her kid sister and when I got there had already bought tickets for the film Cats and Dogs, I feel asleep and woke up with my hand on the Spanish girls leg and her sister was giggling at me...I felt so awkward!

Seriously? She took her sister?

You really need to make a book or something about all this. I'm in awe.

Seriously? She took her sister?

You really need to make a book or something about all this. I'm in awe.

lol I do have a lot of them written down somewhere...as part of this wierd idea for a travel book I had, which isn't just about actual travels (although they are in there) but also memoirs of the journey's we make through various areas of our life, dating and love being one of them.

lol I do have a lot of them written down somewhere...as part of this wierd idea for a travel book I had, which isn't just about actual travels (although they are in there) but also memoirs of the journey's we make through various areas of our life, dating and love being one of them.

Sounds like that would make quite an awesome book! :D

I do wanna meet more people off her cos me mike and nathan had a laugh at the eurogamer expo.

That we did, except when you beat me on basically every game we played, that was bad!

Well if you'd said hello at the expo...pssh.

What flameboy said (all nathans fault!!!), i think we all kinda whispered 'Nightwolf' just to see if you would turn around, although i don't think we were very loud for fear of ambarressment.

Edited by Mike1988uk
missed out the word 'me' silly silly!

That we did, except when you beat on basically every game we played, that was bad!

What flameboy said (all nathans fault!!!), i think we all kinda whispered 'Nightwolf' just to see if you would turn around, although i don't think we were very loud for fear of ambarressment.

I know for once I actually felt good at games :P

Mike if I do go to Sheffield for night out you should defintely join us!

That we did, except when you beat me on basically every game we played, that was bad!

Was I wear shorts and a light blue hoodie? Then it was meee :grin:

yep that was you! we should have said hello :weep:

Mike if I do go to Sheffield for night out you should defintely join us!

Yeah sounds good! Let me know if u do and i shall see if i'm working and if i am try and get it off etc etc!

Yep that was u....

The ... makes it seem like a very bad thing.

<Looks around shifty like> ... lol

I was going to write something along the lines of 'what flameboy said' (about should of said hello) but then i realised it isn't the first time i had done that on this page so i just thought of putting something else, and that was the best i could come up with! (silly me).

Edited by Mike1988uk

Hmm advice?

One student who I have covered for 2 or 3 times this semester is starting to annoy me. He added me on facebook a while ago and I reluctantly agreeded. However he chats to me EVERY time we both happen to be online (he does the same to others, as he always ended up on facebook during lectures anyway) and now he just invited me to the cinema. WTF? Boundaries people! Particularly as he's hard work its not like it would be fun in any way. So yeah, what to do? I'll delete him off facebook once I change jobs (whenever that may be) but he's getting on my wick.

You need to tell him straight, he's somebody you help out whilst at work, not a friend.

Unfortunetly its the same it has to be if they are annoying the crap out of you.

Hmm advice?

One student who I have covered for 2 or 3 times this semester is starting to annoy me. He added me on facebook a while ago and I reluctantly agreeded. However he chats to me EVERY time we both happen to be online (he does the same to others, as he always ended up on facebook during lectures anyway) and now he just invited me to the cinema. WTF? Boundaries people! Particularly as he's hard work its not like it would be fun in any way. So yeah, what to do? I'll delete him off facebook once I change jobs (whenever that may be) but he's getting on my wick.

Agree with the the advice, tell him straight! be like you are annoying, dial it back! or just outright ignore him and delete him! life's too short to waste time when they are annoying you to that degree

Yeah, I'd reaffirm that he's your student, you're not friends. Also, put him & any other students into their own group in your facebook friends. Go on chat and set that group to offline so he literally can't speak to you direct on there.

Yeah, I'd reaffirm that he's your student, you're not friends. Also, put him & any other students into their own group in your facebook friends. Go on chat and set that group to offline so he literally can't speak to you direct on there.

I wasn't aware this was possible. Cheers. (although none of my other students have added me, although some of their friends have but I'm fine with them)

I think I misrepresented myself. He's not causing me to tear my hair out. I think I just needed a rant earlier ^_^

Thanks people.