NEurope
Caris

XBOX Vs XBOX360

This article alone makes the 360 look unnecessary. Just this article, mind you. All these shit ports make me more than content to wait for a price drop, when the real games come out.

Umm half the games dont look alot better, the other half look ALOT better.

I dont think this is a fair comparison, comparing Xbox games that are at the peak of their graphics to a brand new console with games that are only using a third of the systems powers. I think in the near future the comparisons will look alot different.

Umm half the games dont look alot better, the other half look ALOT better.

I dont think this is a fair comparison, comparing Xbox games that are at the peak of their graphics to a brand new console with games that are only using a third of the systems powers. I think in the near future the comparisons will look alot different.

I don't think that was the point that they were trying to make.

In a nutshell they're saying that visually you aren't going to be amazed unless you own a HDTV.....................but we already knew this to some extent.

I'll be purchasing a HDTV before I buy either a PS3 or 360, as the TV's we have now really can't show these games at the quality that they were intended to display.

It's like having a kick arse PC, but running all your games in 640x480 for example.

well thanks to Xbox being so cheap, we're getting an Xbox this christmas with a ton of A grade games...

halo triple pack, Burnout revenge, Tony hawk american wasteland, ninja gaiden, king kong (part of bundle not my choice) & possibly GTA too. Plus Xbox Live! (with PGR 2).

Seems like getting a Xbox is a no brainer...

well thanks to Xbox being so cheap, we're getting an Xbox this christmas with a ton of A grade games...

halo triple pack, Burnout revenge, Tony hawk american wasteland, ninja gaiden, king kong (part of bundle not my choice) & possibly GTA too. Plus Xbox Live! (with PGR 2).

Seems like getting a Xbox is a no brainer...

whatever floats your boat man...

well i think i might wait another two years before i even consider buying a 360 or a PS3.

I'm with you on that

Im glad i bought a HDTV in preperation for next gen. Now i can get them all :D

Why buy an HDTV? You can buy a pretty decent 19" LCD PC screen with an amazing res for about £180 and play your 360 on that.

Why buy an HDTV? You can buy a pretty decent 19" LCD PC screen with an amazing res for about £180 and play your 360 on that.
Aslong as you get the HD singal i don't care how :P it looks amazing :)