NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

How far off were you?

I thought you would still hold it in both hands but I suspected it wouldn't have a stick and I was sure gyros would be included as well as being wireless.

Swedish magazine Reset published this the day before e3 2005 on their forum/blogg, saying we have seen the Revolution controller.

http://www.gon.se/media/E3-blogg/E3-blogg_i_1.jpg

Makes you think maybe that was the Revolution controller.

That looks like a dead-on prototype of the new controller.

Compair the orignal DS to the current DS, and now compair that controller to the Revolution controller. *enter Twilight Zone music*

Swedish magazine Reset published this the day before e3 2005 on their forum/blogg, saying we have seen the Revolution controller.

http://www.gon.se/media/E3-blogg/E3-blogg_i_1.jpg

LOL, have you guys not been on airliners in recent years? That's pretty much one of the in-seat entertainment controllers from a Virgin Atlantic aircraft, though they've started changing them to a newer design now. Sorry, you've been hoaxed.

Not very far, I thought it would be a two part controller with gyroscopes or at least a normal controller with gyroscopes. Still the way that Nintendo implemented the idea was totally unexpected.

I guessed it'd be two parts with tilt technology. As for the remote control design I would never have guessed that.

I was hopping for the nintnedo on, i still am...

i still think its a visor! :p

^ thank god no visor :hmm:

Haven't you heard? Nintendo are making a visor as an add-on for the controller!!!

:rolleyes:

-------

I can't remember who posted it, but whoever did wrote a massive article on how it would work. It was in two different parts, both were similar to the analogue stick of the official controller and both had gyroscopic technology. That's the closet one for me....

Sign in to follow this