NEurope
Raining_again

I'm a celebrity...

Would celebs doing the show not need injections etc... a few weeks in advance, is that not why they have a couple of stand by celebs out in the hotel for the duration of the show.

Personally I'm sick of Jedwood and wouldn't want them on the show.

Really enjoyed it today, getting to see everyone more.

Gino and Stuart were great on the trial. Fantastico!

I'm happy Gino won but I thought it could have been Kim.

Is anyone else finding it stupid that he got arrested because he killed and cooked a rat? Not only was it a rat but it was someone's pet and they signed for the rat to be in there. Apparently, the owner was upset it got cooked and eaten.

My question to the owner is if they loved their rat so much, why on EARTH would you set your pet rat loose for? I know I wouldn't if I loved it.

Him and Struart weren't arrested were they, I thought it was justan issue being delt with by Aussie authorites.

The whole thing is stupid and ultimately ITV's fault. They gave them permission to do it, having been asked, and after consulting health and safety they told them it was ok, they didn't think to look into regional laws, but then why would you really!

Are you sure it was a pet, that sounds a load of rubbish. If ITV had known it was someones pet they wouldn't have agreed.

Him and Struart weren't arrested were they, I thought it was justan issue being delt with by Aussie authorites.

The whole thing is stupid and ultimately ITV's fault. They gave them permission to do it, having been asked, and after consulting health and safety they told them it was ok, they didn't think to look into regional laws, but then why would you really!

Are you sure it was a pet, that sounds a load of rubbish. If ITV had known it was someones pet they wouldn't have agreed.

Yeah, definitely.

I've read it and I heard it on the news last night. Apparently, Gino can get three years in jail! THREE YEARS! I mean, it's ridiculous. There were contracts signed or something like that. I still think it's stupid, three years? There are real crooks in jail with less time than that!

You would wonder about the legitimacy of the whole thing if tame rats can survive... Or the fact they needed them? For the camera?!

The jungle residents should have either been told that they couldn't eat the animals, or actually given FOOD.

I'm sure they woulda been mortified when they found out that the rats were someone's pets =(

Yeah, definitely.

I've read it and I heard it on the news last night. Apparently, Gino can get three years in jail! THREE YEARS! I mean, it's ridiculous. There were contracts signed or something like that. I still think it's stupid, three years? There are real crooks in jail with less time than that!

That length could be because he's a repeat offender. Not a repeat rat eater obviously but still, his past indiscretions may play a part.