NEurope
Raining_again

I'm a celebrity...

get me outta here!

Watching? Thoughts?

I hate how Katie price is back! Just fuck off back to the hole you came frooom. She's ugly and annoys me.

How come they are stopping certain people from doing stuff on "medical" circumstances?! They shouldn't be designing stuff that people are excluded from! Hows that fair?

I usually watch this but I has no TV and cannot be bothered to actively seek out and watch it on ITV player afterwards!

I wish Jordan had driven in her oversized pink bus horse carrier thing because it so HUGE! :)

Le Sigh!!

I'm wondering if ITV would think of cancelling this in the same way 4 have cancelled Big B

Katie Price I hate can go to hell.

Gino FTW.

One forgets to mention Kim :grin:

I have not seen any yet as I have been working, but it would be funny if jordan was eaten by a croc or something

Kim to win!!!

Last night made me laugh so much. Kim was speaking the truth! After that, Kim MUST win!!! Either her or Gino.

More of Sabrina in her bikini!!! :p

I felt sorry for sabrina when they were all talking about having massive bewbs. Must have felt a bit awkward for her. (but shes still the most gorgeous BY FAR imo)

If people keep putting katie up for the bush tucker trials she is going to have a breakdown hahah.

Love how Kim just steaaamrolled katie, hilarity :D

I felt sorry for sabrina when they were all talking about having massive bewbs. Must have felt a bit awkward for her. (but shes still the most gorgeous BY FAR imo)

If people keep putting katie up for the bush tucker trials she is going to have a breakdown hahah.

Love how Kim just steaaamrolled katie, hilarity :D

I know. Sabrina is so sexy! haha.

The more trials Katie gets, the better! I just LOVED how Kim was so blunt with her. I bet Katie weren't expecting that answer! Go Kim, tell it how it is! lmao.

Colin and Justin are annoying. Can't stand them.

The blonde ones two faced and the way the other one keeps doing this stupid cross-eyed face makes me wanna punch him!

Edited by Retro_Link

but that was a bit nasty what kim said, i did feel a bit sad for him then.

Even if he is annoying :P

Saw a few bits and pieces of I'm a Celebrity the past few nights and would you believe it but they seem to have some decent celebs in for once! Jimmy White ftw.

You know what, it's so stupid everyone voting for Katie, wondering if we're seeing the real side of her or not, if she's a nice person, taking sides 'Team Peter 'Team Katie' etc...

Because it's not as though these people trying to make their minds up on her are with her in a married relationship 24hrs a day, with all the media, insecurities, trust, kids etc... etc... you know. That's what didn't work for Peter and Katie, and you're not gonna find out anything about what she's like to live with behind closed doors, in a marriage, from watching her on a reality show and voting to see how she copes in trials!

You know what, it's so stupid everyone voting for Katie, wondering if we're seeing the real side of her or not, if she's a nice person, taking sides 'Team Peter 'Team Katie' etc...

Because it's not as though these people trying to make their minds up on her are with her in a married relationship 24hrs a day, with all the media, insecurities, trust, kids etc... etc... you know. That's what didn't work for Peter and Katie, and you're not gonna find out anything about what she's like to live with behind closed doors, in a marriage, from watching her on a reality show and voting to see how she copes in trials!

TBF, have you seen her reality shows? I watched at least five episodes and seriously, it was always her dissing Peter all the time. I mean I know people can be playful with it but she goes OTT with it all the time. Is it any wonder?

And I didn't like her BEFORE Peter Andre.

^ Yeah I have. She always came across as a total bitch, especially in the LA series. I seriously went off her as the series progressed, and her stupid constant surgery etc... putting him through constant stress.

But that's what I'm saying. Living with her every day, her gradually waring him down, knocking him etc... is what Pete couldn't take.

We're not seeing anything like that on this show because it's a completely different scenario and Pete's not there anymore, so what's the point in everyone trying to analyse if we seeing the real Katie, and all the 'aww people should leave her alone now' bullshit.

Her in IACGMOOH vs. How she was in their marriage are two completely different things.

She can appear as lovely as she likes to everyone in the Jungle. It doesn't mean she isn't (wasn't) a total bitch to live with!

^ Yeah I have. She always came across as a total bitch, especially in the LA series. I seriously went off her as the series progressed, and her stupid constant surgery etc... putting him through constant stress.

But that's what I'm saying. Living with her every day, her gradually waring him down, knocking him etc... is what Pete couldn't take.

We're not seeing anything like that on this show because it's a completely different scenario and Pete's not there anymore, so what's the point in everyone trying to analyse if we seeing the real Katie, and all the 'aww people should leave her alone now' bullshit.

Her in IACGMOOH vs. How she was in their marriage are two completely different things.

She can appear as lovely as she likes to everyone in the Jungle. It doesn't mean she isn't (wasn't) a total bitch to live with!

I know yeah, it's all fake like her tits, lol. And I'm not falling for the whole 'panic attack' thing over water either. She did tasks like that before in the jungle AND I've seen her swimming with her kids and supposedly, she's had this 'fear' since she was a kid and has always had panic attacks? I doubt it.

Gino was awesome though. "I woke up this morning and...I was very, very, very horny!" lmfao.

Well apparently she has left the show. I love this;

"The way I've been treated on the show by the viewers, you'd think I was the most hated woman in Britain."

She added: "It is getting beyond a joke. Everyone seems to hate me so much more than I thought.

You think? She does live in her own world.

(I don't watch the show, but I do read DigitalSpy :heh:)

"I just wanna go home" (rinse and repeat)

Well fuck off home then!

Exactly what I said.

Also the sex conversation was legendary, I couldn't stop laughing. Ant and Dec were hilarious.

ROFL, yeah the on the elbows stuff was hilarious, Ant and Dec are awesome!

Hope Gino and Lucy make it through the vote tonight!

If only Jimmy was up for nomination, he's done nothing the whole time, except pipe-up to have a quick dig during some of the arguments.

And wow at Georges guess for the 1 hour trial!! That was insane!

Gino to win! :D

ROFL, yeah the on the elbows stuff was hilarious, Ant and Dec are awesome!

Hope Gino and Lucy make it through the vote tonight!

If only Jimmy was up for nomination, he's done nothing the whole time, except pipe-up to have a quick dig during some of the arguments.

And wow at Georges guess for the 1 hour trial!! That was insane!

Gino to win! :D

I'd love to see Gino win too, or the guy from hollyoaks. Fittteh.

OMG, Katie talks the BIGGEST load of shit! I can't stand the woman that much, I turned over the channel until she went. Pissing annoying cow!

The Kim and Joe trial was massive LOL moments.

"Down, Kim, DOWN! NOT UP!"

"Oh, ALL RIGHT MY LOVEY!"

LMAO!