NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

It's finally here! After a long wait, a special triple review emerges! I apologise for the way I laugh in this, it really is quite ridiculous to listen to. :heh:

I found these three episodes to be really good, actually. :) Like I said both this and last time, I feel you're finding a style that really works. :) I particularly like your new series of physical comedy, and, again, I can't praise your sleight of hand enough. We have a very successful combined stand-up comedian/magician in Denmark, perhaps that's a route for you? :heh:

Also, I have to say I admire Claire for putting up with your shenanigans. :heh: I hope you're not driving her too insane for the sake of our entertainment. :p

Welcome back Mr Paulson, i look forward to seeing the video when i return home.

Don't take offence, as I think his hair looks really cool, but is Johnny going grey?

Haha no offence at all! In fact, negative offence as I'm overjoyed someone finds my messy mop cool! I've been gradually going grey since I was 15. It's not actually quite as bad as it looks in that video, I think a lot of it is the light. I am however still quite grey.

Also: Comedy Rainbow.

As per usual.

It's finally here! After a long wait, a special triple review emerges! I apologise for the way I laugh in this, it really is quite ridiculous to listen to. :heh:

I found these three episodes to be really good, actually. :) Like I said both this and last time, I feel you're finding a style that really works. :) I particularly like your new series of physical comedy, and, again, I can't praise your sleight of hand enough. We have a very successful combined stand-up comedian/magician in Denmark, perhaps that's a route for you? :heh:

Also, I have to say I admire Claire for putting up with your shenanigans. :heh: I hope you're not driving her too insane for the sake of our entertainment. :p

Cheers for the video reviews fellas.

I am really happy that Lifes Unanswered Questions has accidentally turned into a very physical series, partly thanks to you Danny, your critique and praise pushed me to think of other physical stuff.

I have a really funny idea (I think) for two more, and I think I'll be able to come up with at least a couple more ideas before it becomes stale (and will no doubt be able to come up with a different outlet for physical).

Next Episode is definitely promising at this moment in time. Things are looking good. :)

Loved the reviews Jimbob and Dannyboy! Epic 3 parter was ace. Didn't think I'd get through it all but you're just so darned watchable!

ReZ: I'm thrilled you're thinking of ways to push the creativity on the physical stuff, as I really think it's one of your strong suits. :)

Jonny: You flatter me. :blush:

Episode 29

This episode of Comedy Rainbow is presented to you in association with Orangifizz. Embrace the refreshment. We would like to give you a citrus filled welcome. Have a look inside yourself, as the hit web show series smashes towards the 30 episode mark. Can you handle the thrills? No seriously, comments below.

Episode 30

Together we made it. We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall. Forever you waited, and we told you we were gonna make and we bought you all the balls (and the dildos) all the puns (and the Scare Claires) and the Phil and Jonny segments. Join us for another fantastic episode! COMPETITION TIME! WOW! Tune in till the end for a competition! Write in the comments your answer.

Phil is painfully unfunny.

Also, only 1 of those was a spoiler (2nd one). The other 2 were rear wings.

Ahh, not as good as your recent Comedy Rainbow's Rez in my opinion, but still got a few laughs. Liked the Nutella spoof.

One thing that I didn't get is how you managed to get the helium, say a few things and not realise you could have nailed the likeness of Joe Pasquale. Seriously, spike your hair up a bit more, sport some shitty glasses and make some stupid face and combined with the helium, you'd have been perfect.

spike your hair up....sport some shitty glasses and make some stupid face ....perfect.

Are you saying he should just be himself a bit more?

I don't normally watch comedy rainbow, but that was ok actually! Liked the Nutella spoof, and Jonny's EpiShake.

My final comments make me sound less enthusiastic about this episode than I actually was. It really did have some terrific bits, but I think the last couple of episodes actually built up a lot of hype for me! Anyway, I'll definitely be looking forward to the next one. :)

Finally got round to watching :) The nutella bit was my favourite, it had me laughing for the whole sketch!

Haha, no need to apologise Danny!

Cheers folks.

And Danny, regarding how far I can take "Seconds Reviews" it is going to get very bizarre.....it certainly isn't going to stop at least anytime soon, as I know where I'm taking it. :p

Ideas continue to flow, and ambition is on a small upswing. Lots of considerations had to be made for the knife sketch, and I am currently thinking about how to do the next idea I have for Lifes Unanswered Questions as it'll be tricky to film....but hopefully I can pull it off.

They were even wearing the same colour top on this day;

You can see why I get on with my brother-in-law so well.

I just find it incredibly embarrassing to get people mixed up for some reason. :heh: Which is unfortunate since I am rubbish at remembering people. :p

Episode 31

NOT ANOTHER ONE?! Yeah! Another one! The episodes will never end. Join us as Edmund Grabham drops further in your levels of respect for him. Join Claire as she gets scared. Join Phil as he talks us through a dangerous environment. Join Jonny as he considers a dark action. Join your hand with your genitals and rub furiously.

Here we go, my review for Comedy Rainbow Episode 31!

===

After recording, I watched both of Jimbob's and Dannyboy's...our reactions are...slightly different, haha.