NEurope
Ashley

General Switch Discussion

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Basically 'wow'.

Stop being so German :heh:

I love how the new posts section at the right on the forum main page cuts off the smiley. You damn racist.

• Haha 4

By the way, are there any other sad people staying at home at Old New year's eve? I know I'll be mostly gaming that night, as to me it's almost the same as any other night, except with a truckload of oil spheres, and champagne at 12 O'clock.

If there are any other people staying at home and playing games, it could be fun to organize some NE New year's eve multiplayer extravaganza, playing short sessions of various online Switch games al through the evening / night, with plenty of breaks of course, because those oil spheres aren't going to eat themselves. And you know, the champagne thing. And fireworks I guess?

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

By the way, are there any other sad people staying at home at Old New year's eve? I know I'll be mostly gaming that night, as to me it's almost the same as any other night, except with a truckload of oil spheres, and champagne at 12 O'clock.

If there are any other people staying at home and playing games, it could be fun to organize some NE New year's eve multiplayer extravaganza, playing short sessions of various online Switch games al through the evening / night, with plenty of breaks of course, because those oil spheres aren't going to eat themselves. And you know, the champagne thing. And fireworks I guess?

I'd be up for that. Parties aren't really my thing. Unless copious amounts of gaming are involved. If more people are sad like me, We'd have to start coming up with some kind of consensus on what games we should play. Because not everyone has the same games as everyone else.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

I'd be up for that. Parties aren't really my thing. Unless copious amounts of gaming are involved. If more people are sad like me, We'd have to start coming up with some kind of consensus on what games we should play. Because not everyone has the same games as everyone else.

Yeah exactly. We can't have such an evening without a Rocket League session for example, eventhough I personally won't join in on it. But I want it to be a representation of some of the bigger online titles we've had this year. I'm thinking Arms, Mario Kart, Splatoon, Rocket League, and maybe Fifa. For me personally that would be 3 out of 5 (I bought Arms a week ago). Maybe Fifa isn't a good fit, as it's a 1 vs 1 thing, I don't know. Oh Bomberman perhaps. Sessions of 30, 45 or 60 minutes,

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah exactly. We can't have such an evening without a Rocket League session for example, eventhough I personally won't join in on it. But I want it to be a representation of some of the bigger online titles we've had this year. I'm thinking Arms, Mario Kart, Splatoon, Rocket League, and maybe Fifa. For me personally that would be 3 out of 5 (I bought Arms a week ago). Maybe Fifa isn't a good fit, as it's a 1 vs 1 thing, I don't know. Oh Bomberman perhaps. Sessions of 30, 45 or 60 minutes,

Maybe I should make a new thread on this then? I like the idea, and it might even get me to give Rocket League a shot. I believe Dcubed has that game, so it might be fun.

I probably agree on Fifa, though, and similar 1 VS 1 games. I'd rather have games that allow for multiple people to play in one match. More possibilities for wackiness.

I've finally got my Switch. Sadly I didn't get Xenoblade 2 (will have to do it later), but I decided to get SteamEorld dig 2.

I've tried Mario Odisey and SteamWorld Dig 2. Both look great for now. Still have to try Mario+Rabbids.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Time to get hyped?

Well colour me hyped. My body is Reggie.

• Haha 1

Just now, Julius Caesar said:

Well colour me hyped. My body is Reggie.

You might want to consider joining a gym in 2018.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You might want to consider joining a gym in 2018.

Wii fit.

Hi, do we know when the Switch rewads program will start? I have some gold points, but I want to soend it on Switch games and not Wii U games.

32 minutes ago, Kounan said:

Hi, do we know when the Switch rewads program will start? I have some gold points, but I want to soend it on Switch games and not Wii U games.

Well, the Switch rewards 'Coming Soon', has been coming soon for practically the lifetime of the Switch so far.  Nintendo have not elaborated on anything about it, so your guess is as good as mine.  Personally I think they will appear when Nintendo sort out their paid online service, which according to rumours from Italy will be in the Autumn of 2018.  A year and a half after Switch launched, shambolic.

19 minutes ago, londragon said:

Well, the Switch rewards 'Coming Soon', has been coming soon for practically the lifetime of the Switch so far.  Nintendo have not elaborated on anything about it, so your guess is as good as mine.  Personally I think they will appear when Nintendo sort out their paid online service, which according to rumours from Italy will be in the Autumn of 2018.  A year and a half after Switch launched, shambolic.

I made the mistake of registering one of my games and getting gold coins for it already and at this rate they'll expire before I can even use them on anything for the switch.

I made the mistake of registering one of my games and getting gold coins for it already and at this rate they'll expire before I can even use them on anything for the switch.

I’ve done the very same thing with a couple of titles, they’ll release their rewards and I’ll have nothing left.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OK, that would be bad as the gold points would expire till then.... I hope people are wrong about this.

Hey! We wrote a thingy on the main site! (You know, the place you don't check often enough).

g2w9p4g.jpg

Click the pic! Go on! You know you want to...

Here's to an awesome new year of gaming goodness! :peace:

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Hey! We wrote a thingy on the main site! (You know, the place you don't check often enough).

g2w9p4g.jpg

Click the pic! Go on! You know you want to...

Here's to an awesome new year of gaming goodness! :peace:

That rap is amazing. I read it in de DK Rap's voice.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

That rap is amazing. I read it in de DK Rap's voice.

I'm finally here, performing for you
If you liked the rap, then I'm happy too

• Haha 1