NEurope
Ashley

General Switch Discussion

GUYS!!! THIS THING IS AMAZING!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07NRYL8YC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

It’s an Apple Pen style Active Stylus THAT WORKS ON SWITCH!!

I saw someone mentioning this on Reset Era and took a punt on it... I can’t believe how well it works!! It’s actually like a proper resistive stylus!

The Switch version of Sushi Striker is now officially better than the 3DS one! I can’t recommend it enough! :D 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sméagol said:

There's also a demo up for God Eater 3. I have some figures from the star of the first 2 games, without knowing what the source material was. The series seems to be some sort of Monster Hunter-type game? Though much more anime-style. I prefer the style at least.. But I barely tried out the demo because I was too giddy for Mario Maker. Any people who have an opinion on this? Especially Monster Hunters?

I've only played the first God Eater but I never did finish it. It wasn't a patch on any of the Monster Hunter games. The combat is interesting but a lot of the bosses I fought just seemed to be absolute damage sponges.

53 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

GUYS!!! THIS THING IS AMAZING!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07NRYL8YC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

It’s an Apple Pen style Active Stylus THAT WORKS ON SWITCH!!

I saw someone mentioning this on Reset Era and took a punt on it... I can’t believe how well it works!! It’s actually like a proper resistive stylus!

The Switch version of Sushi Striker is now officially better than the 3DS one! I can’t recommend it enough! :D 

Awesome! Sounds a bit scratchy though. :hmm: What’s the tip on that thing made of?

4 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Awesome! Sounds a bit scratchy though. :hmm: What’s the tip on that thing made of?

It's plastic, just like the tip of a DS/3DS stylus.  It has pressure sensitivity built in, which is what makes that sound; it doesn't scratch the screen at all though and glides effortlessly across the display.  It feels more or less exactly like a DSi XL Mega Stylus when using it! :D 

• Like 1

Yeah, I can second it. I could very easily do something on a theoretical Art Academy now. Nintendo can get on making that now.

It's totes sick, yo!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

The Wall Street Journal has published a detailed report about Sony's next-generation PlayStation. According to the source, the company's aim is to target hardcore gamers and double down on big exclusives and publishers.

In regards to market competition, a Sony representative explained how Microsoft was seen as its main competitor next generation, with Google also a potential threat as technology improves. As for Nintendo, Sony doesn't perceive it as a major rival, primarily because its main users are typically younger than PlayStation's target audience.

Sony's intense focus on large software publishers has also supposedly upset some executives at smaller indie companies – with WSJ mentioning how certain game makers felt "snubbed", in contrast to how they feel about Nintendo. Sony – unlike Nintendo – has no plans to support the indie development scene at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show, either.

Nintendo has truly embraced indie games in recent years, with the release of Cadence of Hyrule. This game transforms The Legend of Zelda into a rhythm game and has been developed by the small but talented team at Brace Yourself Games.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/sony_doesnt_see_nintendo_as_a_major_rival_more_worried_about_microsoft_next_generation

Only in passing related to Nintendo but still thought it interesting.

Edited by Ronnie

I'm not at all surprised by what that article says. Indies just aren't a factor for Sony at the moment and maybe for the foreseeable future. 

If you look at the launch of the PS4, that had plenty of indie support and Sony pushed them but in the end these games didn't sell the console and the mainstream PlayStation audience (same goes for Xbox) just aren't bothered about them. Most PS4 gamers bought the console for the AAA gaming experiences.

The Switch is very much like the Vita in terms of indie titles. The Vita was an indie darling because they didn't have to compete with the AAA space on Sony's handheld, due to the lack of support from most publishers, Sony included. The same goes for the Switch. If you look at the library the Switch is still lacking AAA studio support, at least for the most part. The Switch audience don't seemed to be bothered by this and it's worked out very well for Nintendo. 

Sony and Nintendo are catering to two very different audiences. Microsoft seem to be trying to walk the middle line but aren't succeeding in either case.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm not at all surprised by what that article says. Indies just aren't a factor for Sony at the moment and maybe for the foreseeable future. 

If you look at the launch of the PS4, that had plenty of indie support and Sony pushed them but in the end these games didn't sell the console and the mainstream PlayStation audience (same goes for Xbox) just aren't bothered about them. Most PS4 gamers bought the console for the AAA gaming experiences.

The Switch is very much like the Vita in terms of indie titles. The Vita was an indie darling because they didn't have to compete with the AAA space on Sony's handheld, due to the lack of support from most publishers, Sony included. The same goes for the Switch. If you look at the library the Switch is still lacking AAA studio support, at least for the most part. The Switch audience don't seemed to be bothered by this and it's worked out very well for Nintendo. 

Sony and Nintendo are catering to two very different audiences. Microsoft seem to be trying to walk the middle line but aren't succeeding in either case.

You've summed it up well. It's why the Vita failed. The majority of the Sony audience just aren't interested in anything that isn't either a) annual casual games like FIFA/COD or b) the big AAA games.

Edited by Ronnie

You've summed it up well. It's why the Vita failed. The majority of the Sony audience just aren't interested in anything that isn't either a) annual casual games like FIFA/COD or b) the big AAA games.

Not true, many people who own a Switch also have a PS4/X1/PC since Switch misses out on too many big/high profile games. So in actual fact the “indie interested” Switch audience is not a pure audience generally speaking, rather they are choosing to buy their indie titles on Switch. And why wouldn’t they? Indie titles generally have no graphical cutbacks to run on Switch due to their lower graphical fidelity, and for the most part don’t majorly support online (so no reason to shun the Switch version). Yet have the big advantage of portable play.

I for one often pick up Switch versions of indie titles even if a PS4 version is available. A lot of indie titles feel pick up and play and the Switch feels well suited to that.

34 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Not true, many people who own a Switch also have a PS4/X1/PC since Switch misses out on too many big/high profile games. So in actual fact the “indie interested” Switch audience is not a pure audience generally speaking, rather they are choosing to buy their indie titles on Switch. And why wouldn’t they? Indie titles generally have no graphical cutbacks to run on Switch due to their lower graphical fidelity, and for the most part don’t majorly support online (so no reason to shun the Switch version). Yet have the big advantage of portable play.

I for one often pick up Switch versions of indie titles even if a PS4 version is available. A lot of indie titles feel pick up and play and the Switch feels well suited to that.

I don't really see what any of that has to do with the comment of mine you quoted?

Obviously the Switch is better suited to most indie games than the PS4, but the point of the article is that Nintendo actually pushes them and gives the platform. Sony don't bother, I suspect because a big chunk of their audience (maybe not anyone here) only has a PS4 for the big releases or casual gaming like COD/Fifa. The Vita was in indie darling because the handful of people who actually bought the thing were the types you would find on this message board, gamers who have a broad interest in titles. It's just not enough for Sony.

I don't really see what any of that has to do with the comment of mine you quoted?

Obviously the Switch is better suited to most indie games than the PS4, but the point of the article is that Nintendo actually pushes them and gives the platform. Sony don't bother, I suspect because a big chunk of their audience (maybe not anyone here) only has a PS4 for the big releases or casual gaming like COD/Fifa. The Vita was in indie darling because the handful of people who actually bought the thing were the types you would find on this message board, gamers who have a broad interest in titles. It's just not enough for Sony.

You said the majority of the PS4 audience aren't interested in indie titles which I suspect is untrue, in a large part due to many people owning more than one console/having bought at least one indie title. Vita sales do not disprove this point as that's an entirely different situation, a lot of people will not buy a console just for indies.

Bit of a red flag for me for the next PlayStation if the indie support is going to dwindle. It's already happening and has been for a couple of years now as they've failed to listen to indie devs unhappy with the store front and how cluttered it is for getting their games visible.

I can get buckling down on what people are predominantly buying the console for but it's the kind of mentality that could come back to bite them back. Surely you want to have as much of both the bigger titles and the indie ones as possible to give everyone the maximum amount of options for play as possible. For me, that would mean giving me the big first party titles, the big AAA and AA third party titles but also the indie ones. Since getting my PS4 in 2014, I've bought somewhere north of 200 indie games (many of which have been some of my favourite games of this gen) so to have the breadth of indies cut down because they're not focusing on indies or not trying to resolve the issues that have developed over the course of the consoles life span does give me pause for thought for the next gen.

I am hoping that this might be a case of the misunderstanding with regards to the next gen Xbox in that it was widely reported that there would be 2 SKUs but it's turned out there will only be the one (at least to start with) but we'll have to wait and see. Wouldn't be a good image for Sony to take on in upsetting smaller devs though the wider impact probably won't be there in terms of gamers.

Indie games is one area where Nintendo has nailed it with the Switch. Microsoft are doing great also in giving indie games space on their stage. So there will always be places to play indie games on consoles, just hope that it hasn't gone the way it's suggesting for Sony from my perspective.

I think you can generally divide the gaming audience into three audiences (remember the word generally!):

- Hardcore gamers (teenagers and up who game online, use socials and play AAA powerhouse games mostly)

- Young kids (who aren’t attached to a company yet, play cheap mobile games, are hard to predict, get driven by school yard and influencer crazes)

- Old farts (who are driven by nostalgia, unique gaming experiences, see games as art, like quirkiness)

Switch caters very nicely to the last audience and seems to do ok in the second one and even gets some sales out of the first. That’s why it is a success I think. 

But Nintendo would be smart not to expect all those Switch owners will automatically stay with Nintendo through the next generation. They need to stay focussed on what those audiences want that isn’t already catered to by Sony, Microsoft, PC, Mobile or maybe now even Google.

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I suspect because a big chunk of their audience (maybe not anyone here) only has a PS4 for the big releases or casual gaming like COD/Fifa. 

This is why Sony went out and got the marketing deals for the likes Call of Duty (still can't believe Microsoft let that one go), Red Dead Redemption 2, Destiny and Fifa. Whether people like these games or not, these games are what help sell your console and allow you to reach 100 million units sold. To reach those numbers you need that more mainstream audience, just look at the Wii. It was a different kind of audience but mainstream nonetheless.

58 minutes ago, Ganepark32 said:

I can get buckling down on what people are predominantly buying the console for but it's the kind of mentality that could come back to bite them back. Surely you want to have as much of both the bigger titles and the indie ones as possible to give everyone the maximum amount of options for play as possible. For me, that would mean giving me the big first party titles, the big AAA and AA third party titles but also the indie ones. Since getting my PS4 in 2014, I've bought somewhere north of 200 indie games (many of which have been some of my favourite games of this gen) so to have the breadth of indies cut down because they're not focusing on indies or not trying to resolve the issues that have developed over the course of the consoles life span does give me pause for thought for the next gen.

I don't think indie games will be going anywhere when it comes to Sony's next console. I think it's just that Sony won't be pushing them as hard as Nintendo or Microsoft do. Most of the indie games that get released these days come to all 3 consoles but the way Nintendo push a lot of them you would think most of them are actually exclusive. There are still trailers going up for indie games on the Playstation Youtube channel but that's about as much coverage as they get, whereas Nintendo have actual events/Directs to highlight a lot of them. It's easily one of the best things to come out of Nintendo this generation.

• Thanks 1

I don't think indie games will be going anywhere when it comes to Sony's next console. I think it's just that Sony won't be pushing them as hard as Nintendo or Microsoft do. Most of the indie games that get released these days come to all 3 consoles but the way Nintendo push a lot of them you would think most of them are actually exclusive. There are still trailers going up for indie games on the Playstation Youtube channel but that's about as much coverage as they get, whereas Nintendo have actual events/Directs to highlight a lot of them. It's easily one of the best things to come out of Nintendo this generation.

Most likely people bought Switch for the big titles too (Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, etc). I think Nintendo push indies due to the gaps they can't fill as well as the advantage they have with regards to portability. Sony probably look at that and see they can't compete (or at least isn't worth the effort) so aren't putting as much effort in. I think it's less that people don't want the games, people do jump on indie games (see Minecraft, Stardew Valley, etc). And yeah, big exclusives do sell the system. Or the client, in the case of epic store :D
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Most likely people bought Switch for the big titles too (Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, etc). I think Nintendo push indies due to the gaps they can't fill as well as the advantage they have with regards to portability. Sony probably look at that and see they can't compete (or at least isn't worth the effort) so aren't putting as much effort in. I think it's less that people don't want the games, people do jump on indie games (see Minecraft, Stardew Valley, etc). And yeah, big exclusives do sell the system. Or the client, in the case of epic store :D

I dunno, I mean the general attitude over the years whenever an indie game was part of PS+ was that a lot of the audience didn't want those games and would often kick off. Then there's the actual sales data showing that most of these games just aren't selling on the platform, which I imagine is a mix of the lack of interest or simply having other games to play, such as the abundance of online games that are on the PS4.

I agree with the rest of your points. The indies have really helped fill in the gaps in the release schedule for the Switch and a lot of these developers have found great success thanks to this. Again, just like it was on the Vita, although I don't think the success on that platform was as large as we are seeing on the Switch. I suppose it makes sense given the size of the userbase.

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

You said the majority of the PS4 audience aren't interested in indie titles which I suspect is untrue, in a large part due to many people owning more than one console/having bought at least one indie title. Vita sales do not disprove this point as that's an entirely different situation, a lot of people will not buy a console just for indies.

I really disagree. I think a big chunk of the PS4 sales happened because of FIFA/COD/Destiny and from people who only play those games and have no idea what a Celeste or Firewatch are. It's much more of a mainstream console.

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:
I dunno, I mean the general attitude over the years whenever an indie game was part of PS+ was that a lot of the audience didn't want those games and would often kick off. Then there's the actual sales data showing that most of these games just aren't selling on the platform, which I imagine is a mix of the lack of interest or simply having other games to play, such as the abundance of online games that are on the PS4.
I agree with the rest of your points. The indies have really helped fill in the gaps in the release schedule for the Switch and a lot of these developers have found great success thanks to this. Again, just like it was on the Vita, although I don't think the success on that platform was as large as we are seeing on the Switch. I suppose it makes sense given the size of the userbase.

Now they're not selling as well sure, people into indies often get them on Switch (a console many people really into games also have). But there's no denying loads of people bought Minecraft on PS3/X360 back in the day, and subsequently Stardew Valley on the current consoles. A lot of people had already bought their current systems before Switch dropped, so before Switch ther was no other way for non-PC gamers to play indies. People are still into indies, just the place they're playing them has changed. Indies do generally sell less well than big games though (obviously there are exceptions), that's just the nature of them.

The PS Plus argument also goes deeper than what you are suggesting - a lot of people harbour discontent towards indies being monthly games because indies are cheaper (and shorter). They therefore see it as they're getting less value for their sub.

Edited by Sheikah

I really disagree. I think a big chunk of the PS4 sales happened because of FIFA/COD/Destiny and from people who only play those games and have no idea what a Celeste or Firewatch are. It's much more of a mainstream console.

Before Switch there was no other place for non-PC gamers to play indies - just PS4 or X1. So unless every person who likes indies sold their PS4 2 years ago when Switch came out, you are wrong to suggest that there is some kind of avoidance of the console by indie gamers. It just happens that PS4 has a bigger install base, so you have a lot of people playing indies as well as people who only play one or two games.

17 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Now they're not selling as well sure, people into indies often get them on Switch (a console many people really into games also have). But there's no denying loads of people bought Minecraft on PS3/X360 back in the day, and subsequently Stardew Valley on the current consoles. A lot of people had already bought their current systems before Switch dropped, so before Switch ther was no other way for non-PC gamers to play indies. People are still into indies, just the place they're playing them has changed. Indies do generally sell less well than big games though (obviously ther are exception), that's just the nature of them.

I agree that people bought and played things like Minecraft, Braid, Castle Crashers etc. back in the day on their 360's but how many success stories or developers did we see tweet out showing high sales numbers for their indie games before the Switch came along? Not many. Non-PC gamers have had the opportunity to buy and play a lot of these games long before the Switch was released but the majority of them just don't seem to care or even know about such games. I'm not saying this is a bad thing (people are free to play what they want), it's just seems that the audience for the Switch looks to be far more suited to these types of games to that of the other 2 consoles. 

24 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

The PS Plus argument also goes deeper than what you are suggesting - a lot of people harbour discontent towards indies being monthly ganes because indies are cheaper (and shorter). They therefore see it as they're getting less value for their sub.

I think it's more to do with ignorance and perception. My nephews are prime examples of this, as are some of my mates. They didn't touch most of the indie games that have been made available on PS+ over the years, even if they are well reviewed or well thought of games. They look at the graphics and immediately dismiss them as garbage games because they aren't AAA tier with high production values. I imagine this kind of attitude is common place amongst the PS4/Xbox owners who buy the consoles for things like CoD and FIFA. Again, people are free to like and play what they want but it doesn't surprise me if sales are low for these types of games on the mentioned platforms when I see these types of examples both at home and on the internet. There was also the crowd who wouldn't buy indie games because they figured they would hit PS+ or GwG at some point, so you are right in saying that there is a deeper discussion to be had with both PS+ and GwG.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

Before Switch there was no other place for non-PC gamers to play indies - just PS4 or X1. So unless every person who likes indies sold their PS4 2 years ago when Switch came out, you are wrong to suggest that there is some kind of avoidance of the console by indie gamers. It just happens that PS4 has a bigger install base, so you have a lot of people playing indies as well as people who only play one or two games.

I don't really understand your reasoning. If the Switch had never come out, would Steamworld Dig or Celeste sell such huge numbers or receive such critical acclaim and popularity? Unlikely.

I don't think it's that hard to imagine the Switch demographic being more in tune with indie gaming than the PS4 demographic. It's two completely different markets. Yes obviously there's some overlap there, most people on this forum for instance. But then most people on this forum are hardcore gamers who have broad tastes, a big chunk of the 80 million PS4 owners aren't like that. Ignoring installbase size, I'm just saying there's a greater percentage of players in the Nintendo ecosystem that are open to indie gaming than on the Playstation side, and I think Sony realises that or else they'd promote them!

Edited by Ronnie

I don't really understand your reasoning. If the Switch had never come out, would Steamworld Dig or Celeste sell such huge numbers or receive such critical acclaim and popularity? Unlikely.
 Of course they would, unless you are saying reviewers are not able to look past the system the game is on when reviewing games?

You have to remember that before Switch, indie games sales were split between PC, PS4 and X1. Like, that wasn't an option - those were the only ways to play then. And the games? Often they came out on PC first, then PS4 a while later, then X1 later still - it's hard to collate sales figures with such staggered releases. Now people who are into their indies can get them on Switch and get the huge bonus of portability. It doesn't surprise me at all that Switch has much bigger sales of these titles. Now Switch is big it is getting indie games quickly and I've no doubt people are more likely to get the Switch versions even if that means a little wait.

I think you are also hugely underestimating the amount of people who have a Switch and a second console/PC. You like to talk about this so called mainstream that have one system and just a couple of games, but the reality is that the Switch and PS4/X1/PC (combined) have sold millions and millions of systems. There's going to be a hell of a lot of overlap. I particularly think this is true for Switch owners - there are just so many big games that don't come to Switch that I imagine the majority (>50%) of Switch owners have a second console/PC.

I don't think it's that hard to imagine the Switch demographic being more in tune with indie gaming than the PS4 demographic. It's two completely different markets.
 Not completely different markets at all, for the reasons listed above.

I'm just saying there's a greater percentage of players in the Nintendo ecosystem that are open to indie gaming than on the Playstation side, and I think Sony realises that or else they'd promote them!

Of course, that was never in question. There will be a greater proportion of people on Switch 'into' indies than PS4, as a small minority of Switch owners will only be into indies. This is compounded by the fact a lot of the Switch titles are indies and that Switch misses out on most big third party games, particularly the ones that soak up people's time and leave them little time to play much else.

My problem was with your initial quote: "The majority of the Sony audience just aren't interested in anything that isn't either a) annual casual games like FIFA/COD or b) the big AAA games."I think this is very unlikely to be true once you factor in people who own Sony and do like indies (even if not many, say just Stardew Valley), and also the people who also own a Switch and buy their indies there.

Obviously there are no stats either way to argue/disprove your initial point, but I find it very unlikely.

I think it's more to do with ignorance and perception. My nephews are prime examples of this, as are some of my mates. They didn't touch most of the indie games that have been made available on PS+ over the years, even if they are well reviewed or well thought of games. They look at the graphics and immediately dismiss them as garbage games because they aren't AAA tier with high production values. I imagine this kind of attitude is common place amongst the PS4/Xbox owners who buy the consoles for things like CoD and FIFA. Again, people are free to like and play what they want but it doesn't surprise me if sales are low for these types of games on the mentioned platforms when I see these types of examples both at home and on the internet. There was also the crowd who wouldn't buy indie games because they figured they would hit PS+ or GwG at some point, so you are right in saying that there is a deeper discussion to be had with both PS+ and GwG.

I wouldn't say it's more to do with ignorance, but that is also a factor. Like, there are definitely people to who judge a game with low-fi graphics and dismiss it, but then there are also people who want big, high value games in a sub they are paying £40-50 for per year. Back in the PS3 days you really got full price retail titles all the time with Plus and the switch over at the start of the PS4's life really irked subscribers.

I'd say it depends heavily on the indie game too. Like people will play Rocket League no problem, but dismiss something else. Are people on PS4 into a less diverse range of indies? No doubt. But I'd still say the majority of PS4 gamers will play at least some indies, whether on PS4 or a Switch/other console they own.
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Of course they would, unless you are saying reviewers are not able to look past the system the game is on when reviewing games?

I meant, as one example, would Celeste have made it into the Game of the Year conversation if it had been buried on the PS4 store with a fraction of the sales?

You have to remember that before Switch, indie games sales were split between PC, PS4 and X1. Like, that wasn't an option - those were the only ways to play then. And the games?

And indie game sales weren’t as high as they are now. Simple. 

Not completely different markets at all, for the reasons listed above.

So you’re saying that all 90 million PS4 owners out there enjoy low budget download only games like Celeste and Firewatch or Inside?

You’re honestly disagreeing that the Nintendo gamer is more invested in these sorts of games than the PS4 audience? If yes then I don’t think we’ll ever convince the other. 

My problem was with your initial quote: "The majority of the Sony audience just aren't interested in anything that isn't either a) annual casual games like FIFA/COD or b) the big AAA games."I think this is very unlikely to be true once you factor in people who own Sony and do like indies (even if not many, say just Stardew Valley), and also the people who also own a Switch and buy their indies there.

Maybe “majority” was the wrong word to use, but a pretty decent chunk of it I think. I personally believe the 90 million is inflated significantly by people who only play the annual franchises, but I guess it’s impossible for us to know and that’s a separate discussion. 

23 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I meant, as one example, would Celeste have made it into the Game of the Year conversation if it had been buried on the PS4 store with a fraction of the sales?

You said would it have reviewed the same - I see no reason why not. 

Look at games like Undertale, Super Meat Boy, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac, No Man's Sky, Rocket League. All very successful financially, most are critically acclaimed, and all before they went to Switch (or never in the case of NMS).

And indie game sales weren’t as high as they are now. Simple.

All game sales are higher now than they've ever been. What's your point dude?

So you’re saying that all 90 million PS4 owners out there enjoy low budget download only games like Celeste and Firewatch or Inside?

What an odd conclusion, how did you interpret me as saying that?

Just because there is a lot overlap in audience between systems, doesn't mean everyone on each system will buy specific types of games. Not everyone with a Switch buys indies...especially considering all indies are on the eShop and not everyone buys digital or has an account (particularly kids). A lot of kids will get a Switch just for Mario and Pokémon. 

You’re honestly disagreeing that the Nintendo gamer is more invested in these sorts of games than the PS4 audience? If yes then I don’t think we’ll ever convince the other.

Let's not move the goalposts here Ronnie. What I disagreed with was your statement that the majority (>50%) of PS4 gamers will not touch an indie. Consider that there are so many PS Plus subscribers getting these indies in their sub too...it makes it so people have easy access to the games. There's so much variety that I find it unlikely that the majority of PS4 owners won't play any indie games at all, either on PS4 or their Switch/PC.