• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RedShell said:

With this too?:

tiGLyIg.jpg

Bring it on! :grin:

I can just see you recreating Schwarzenegger films with that! :D

• Haha 2

On 19/04/2019 at 1:51 AM, Sméagol said:

It's funny how we have Picross in the exact same spot.

*High five*

They just announced Picross s3 last week as well.

20 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's not completely accurate because my account is also on @Dcubed's Switch, but here's mine.

D4iY6bRUUAAe14B.jpg:large

@Ike and me are Fire Emblem Warriors buddies!

It's only a matter of time before Smash gets to the top though.

*High five*

I've still got loads to do in FEW so might go back to it one day.

2 minutes ago, bob said:

How do you show the most played games?

First, make sure you have the latest system update, then go to All Games (the grid on the right) and press R.

• Like 1

First, make sure you have the latest system update, then go to All Games (the grid on the right) and press R.

Hmmm, I have version 8.0.0 installed, but have no grid on the right. On the main page?

Edit: Oh, apparently you have to have more than 13 icons to get that option.

5 minutes ago, bob said:
9 minutes ago, Grazza said:

Hmmm, I have version 8.0.0 installed, but have no grid on the right. On the main page?

Scroll allll the way to the right and click on the "All Software" icon. :peace:

• Like 1

That feature is locked behind a "buy more software" paywall.
  • Haha 5
  • Weird 1

1 minute ago, bob said:
2 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

That feature is locked behind a "buy more software" paywall.

Ah right, yeah I forgot that it doesn't show up unless you have a certain amount of games played or installed on the Switch. :blush:

Tomorrow brings the release of Nintendo's financial results for the last financial year, so we'll find out exactly how close they got to their 20 million target. I'm actually expecting them to have gone really close, perhaps even achieved it, considering they've shifted 1million units in Japan so far this calendar year and according to the NPD's released earlier today Switch had the best first 3 months of a calendar year this generation (i.e since 2013) in North America. Not sure if the Investor Q&A is tomorrow too, Nintendo's investor relations website doesn't mention anything besides the earnings report, but if there is we could get official confirmation of a Switch revision and learn more about MK Tour or even see the announcement of their next mobile game.

I'm not sure what time they release the earnings report but if it's in the early hours UK time then I'll update my post with the pertinent information.

• Thanks 2

I'm betting on around 18 million myself.  They definitely won't hit 20 million, but it'll still be a good result :) 

I suspect that the only new announcements here will be release dates for Dr Mario World and Mario Kart Tour.

Yeah I think 18 million too, or like 17.8, still a huge number. I think the missing 2 or will be thanks to Labo not taking off as much as they'd hoped.

Here's my top played games. To be honest, I've only been putting a lot of time into the top six. The rest are less than 15 hours. 

D4-eFcDU4AAxLHB?format=jpg&name=large

Joining @MindFreak on the Xenoblade craze though :D Booting it up again to play Torna: The Holden Country as we speak! 

Nope! We were all wrong! Nintendo failed to even hit 17 million! (16.95M).

Software did gangbusters, but the hardware sales are lower than anyone expected! They didn't even hit their revised forecast!

NintendoEverything:

Many rumors have surfaced over the past few months regarding Nintendo’s plans for future Switch models. In one report, we heard that the company could be making an announcement at E3 2019. Apparently that won’t be happening after all.

Nintendo president Shuntaro Furukawa commented on some of the speculation during a financial results briefing today. New hardware will not be announced at E3, he said. Furukawa added that the company has nothing to announced on possible new hardware, but it is always developing hardware internally.

Interesting wording - at E3, does that mean that they have planned to show it before then?

1 hour ago, MindFreak said:

NintendoEverything:

Interesting wording - at E3, does that mean that they have planned to show it before then?

After seems more likely. Like what they did with the 3DS XL, it was revealed a few weeks after E3 I think.

Speaking of E3 - I can't really see which game will be the focus this year. I think that neither Pokémon, Animal Crossing, or Luigi's Mansion 3 are big enough titles for this kind of focus...

2 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Speaking of E3 - I can't really see which game will be the focus this year. I think that neither Pokémon, Animal Crossing, or Luigi's Mansion 3 are big enough titles for this kind of focus...

It'll be Animal Crossing.  It's easily gonna be their biggest game this year (and it's their biggest IP that has yet to hit Switch).

• Like 1